Institution Food House

www.ifh.com

Institution Food House Reviews

4.0

Moses George

Making great money and making great relationships

Current Employee - Dsr in Morehead City, NC
    Current Employee - Dsr in Morehead City, NC

I have been working at Institution Food House

Pros

Everyday I go out to work. I get to work with the accounts to help them reach their goals for profitablity. By REALLY trying to help the customers, I end up making myself and my company more profit. Going to work for some is stressful, for me its fun. I feel like i get to hang out with friends (customers) each day and get paid very well for doing so.

Cons

Being part of any growing company can be stressful. As we continue to grow you face growing pains. Sometimes a product may not be in stock for a short time, sometimes your customers may have to get a truck a little later than they would prefer. Its all for the greater good though.

I think that they are doing a great job. Thanks for allowing me to grow. You took someone with no experience and allowed me to make a great living for my family

Used to be a fun, family-friendly place to work, until they got bigger

I have been working at Institution Food House

Pros

Pay and benefits is better than local, dying furniture industry.

Cons

Doesn't offer enough time off. Staff in various departments are held to different work standards - some salary employees only work eight to five, Monday through Friday, while lower leveled, salaried employees are expected to come in early, stay late, and / or work weekends.