Institution Food House

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Moses George

Making great money and making great relationships

Dsr (Current Employee) Morehead City, NC

ProsEveryday I go out to work. I get to work with the accounts to help them reach their goals for profitablity. By REALLY trying to help the customers, I end up making myself and my company more profit. Going to work for some is stressful, for me its fun. I feel like i get to hang out with friends (customers) each day and get paid very well for doing so.

ConsBeing part of any growing company can be stressful. As we continue to grow you face growing pains. Sometimes a product may not be in stock for a short time, sometimes your customers may have to get a truck a little later than they would prefer. Its all for the greater good though.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that they are doing a great job. Thanks for allowing me to grow. You took someone with no experience and allowed me to make a great living for my family

Used to be a fun, family-friendly place to work, until they got bigger

ProsPay and benefits is better than local, dying furniture industry.

ConsDoesn't offer enough time off. Staff in various departments are held to different work standards - some salary employees only work eight to five, Monday through Friday, while lower leveled, salaried employees are expected to come in early, stay late, and / or work weekends.

Worked for Institution Food House? Contribute to the Community!