InsynQ

InsynQ Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John P. Gorst

Awesome tech company with a very successful past and an incredibly bright future.

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for less than a year

Pros- Rapidly growing tech company with an incredibly high ceiling.
- Great mix of people, friendly environment.
- Provide employees the opportunity to learn while they work which allows for personal growth, ultimately encouraging business growth as a result.
- Flexible and understanding management which not only allows but insists on providing things like sick-leave/vacation time to take care of self and family.
- Encourages a positive environment and health of all employees. Want to go for a walk at lunch? Great, head to the waterfront a half-block away and take your time... etc. Makes it much easier to get work done.
- They listen to your ideas on how to encourage growth... no matter how new you are.

Cons-Twizzlers instead of Red Vines? Puh-lease. If I wanted to chew on wax I'd bring a candle from home.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee: Cons

Working here is awesome-this tech company is fun and fast growing

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for more than a year

ProsCEO is looking to the future and planning for massive growth and expansion. Co-workers are great to work with and employees are encouraged to think for themselves when it comes to problem solving.

ConsBusiness is located in a building that was not designed to handle a growing tech company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBig white trucks are scary. Perhaps switch to a Prius.

This is the best group of people and upper management that anyone could ever ask for!

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis technology company continues to evolve and grow as technology moves forward !
You can work from anywhere at anytime!

ConsIts in Gig Harbor, and you have to cross the narrows bridge everyday!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep looking forward and continuing to evolve ...

High-tech, high-stress, high-reward.

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for less than a year

ProsAhead of the curve technology and a great group of intelligent engineers keep things running and a helpful, honest, and motivated sales team keeps the company growing.

Cons"Growing pains" sometimes causes confusion inside-company and out. Can occasionally be too laid back. Favorites among management keep company from reaching its full potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rewarding employees for great work and positive behavior!

Growing Tech Company With Lots Of Potential

Project Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for more than a year

ProsNew business is constantly coming in. Never a lack of projects or work. Consistent growth and expansion tells me that this is a stable work environment that will not become outdated or go away any time soon. Current plans to implement new technology will lead to a more productive and scalable business.

ConsToo much growth can sometimes lead to projects not being completed on schedule.

A great place with an opportunity for driven professionals to prove their value.

Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at InsynQ

ProsVery understanding with family focused employees. Has an immense amount of drive and desire to succeed. Despite being extremely business driven, the atmosphere is laid back and relaxed.

ConsIncreased competition has made it more difficult to reach current company goals. Business needs more room for storage, and some equipment upgrades would be good.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan for the future with clearly defined initiatives and budget, and then stick with the game plan. Be sure to give employees the resources and tools they need to succeed.

I love coming to work here everyday, quite the adventure..

I have been working at InsynQ full-time for more than 10 years

ProsNever a dole day at work, constant change and new challenges. A very motivated employee base who take their jobs very seriously.. They are in it to win it! Management is considerate of family and personal issues, and does a good job of allowing all of us to have a fair and balanced approach to life. We all know what we need to do to succeed.

ConsI sat and thought about this for quite some time, and frankly, the cons are so few and insignificant that it is not even worth mentioning. Of course, every company has its down side but this is one of the fun nest, easy going places to come to work everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile Management is driven, they may be a little to relaxed.

No integrity and poor customer service

I have been working at InsynQ

ProsThey leave you alone and don't try to "upsale" you.

ConsIrresponsible, get the feeling it is a very young group, not a happy customer. No expanations for any issues, once they have your information, they treat you like they own you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and be attentive.

The management and owners lack integrity...very untrustworthy people to work for or deal with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at InsynQ

ProsI have nothing good to say

Consdeceitful, lack of integrity, untrustworthy

Worked for InsynQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InsynQ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InsynQ CEO John P. Gorst. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by InsynQ employees.