Intacct Corporation

Intacct Corporation Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Intacct Corporation CEO Robert Reid

Robert Reid

Pros
  • Despite being a fast-growing company with many demands, work-life balance is great(in 13 reviews)

• Tons of food and great people to work with(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Company is growing so fast, we are running out of office space(in 9 reviews)

• my clients are happy, I am performing, and more importantly the company is growing by leaps and bounds(in 7 reviews)

I've been in various Sales and Sales Management roles for almost 4 years at Intacct

Corporate Sales Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsRespect is a quality I hold in high regard. The level of respect one recieves at Intacct is at the highest calibre. Much is expected and the goals are very high but at no time does it get personal and professional behavior is a hallmarkof the culture.

ConsThe company is growing very fast so be ready to jump on and hang on!!

Advice to Senior ManagementRamp time to production is underestimated.

It just keeps getting better and better, even after five years!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsI've been with the company for over 5 years and it's just continues to get better and better. You would think after five years, I'd be bored, but I'm not...in fact, I'm more energized than ever. It's a very exciting time to be at Intacct. We are hiring a lot, but the best part is that the company is experiencing a lot of success!

The company really celebrates it's success with it's employees. HR puts on events regularly for employees, it's very nice.

Overall, it's a fun ride and I'm very glad to be a part of it!

ConsWe are running out of space because of our growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do your best to maintain the culture as we grow. This is can be difficult, but I believe you guys can.

Intacct Best Work Place Ever!!!

Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIntacct is a great place to work. They provide great training for the sales team. Not only do they try and make you successful here but they try and make you successful for the rest of your career. I love working here and I couldn't see myself being at any other company. Keep up the great work Intacct!

ConsI have no cons for Intacct.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Everyone is happy and if you keep everyone happy they are going to want to work hard for you and the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Place I've Worked At In My Career!

Marketing (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsI've worked at several companies in my career and Intacct is by far the best place I've worked at. My role has provided me with personal growth development and my manager has been extremely supportive since day one. Intacct has been experiencing rapid growth and I've seen my own team more than double in size in the time that I've been here, but management has done a great job of managing the growth and helping new an existing employees become successful. I definitely feel that my manager and the company care about me as an individual.

ConsCould have a wider selection of snacks in the break room

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you've been doing. I feel like Intacct is going somewhere great!

Update from a long term employee

Finance (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsAnother year of phenomenal growth. We have recruited and hired a lot of great new people to help with the growth but we need more people. People who like to make a difference and enjoy growth.
    Last year I mentioned that I have never been at company this long. In my past lives I left because I did not believe in management and did not see potential growth for me or the company. Intacct's leaders continue to excel in leading the company in tremendous growth.
    I am empowered to make changes to our processes to can scale efficiently.

ConsWorking in downtown San Jose is fabulous but if you get to work after 10:00 a parking space is hard to fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

Great company to work for

Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsEngineering teams are productively focused on producing greater benefits to our customers. We don’t see much turnaround being voted the best workplace.

ConsWe are growing so fast, it’s getting harder to know everyone at a personal level.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time

Co-workers, managers & leadership at Intacct = Best job ever!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

Pros- Some of the most talented co-workers that I have ever worked with in any job
    - I get to make a direct impact in my job on the business
    - Most customer centric organization that I have been a part of
    - Managers and executive leadership actually do what they say they are going to do
    - Most collaborative company I've worked for; cross-functional teams really work together to get the job done!
    - HR always puts on monthly events for employees to get together

Cons- We are growing so fast, we are running out of building space
    - Healthier snacks in the break room
    - Better collaboration areas for employees to get together. The current collaboration areas aren't strategically placed to have meetings or even hallway discussions.

Advice to Senior Management- More perks to be competitive with other software companies

Intacct Corporation Human Resources responded to this review

Jun 5, 2014

Thank you for this feedback, especially your advice to Senior Management. Intacct Employees are the key elements to our organization's success and our # 1 asset. We appreciate you taking the time to ... More

One of the best places to work!

Technical Writer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsUpbeat, positive atmosphere. Everyone is sharp as a tack and extremely supportive. The main goal here is to get the job done while remembering that a positive work environment breeds creativity, motivation, and success. An excellent place to grow and learn.

ConsRight now, I can't think of any cons.

Mom and Pop feel with old school 1950s management tream and culture,

Development Manager - Customer Escalations (Current Employee)

ProsCompany seems to be morte than happy with its current position in the market, Like ti talk about overtaking NetSuite, nut do not have the resouce becessaryto do that.

ConsLocation does not cponvey image as a legitimate plater in the cloud community her in Silicon Valley. Brand is frelatively unknown, except tyo a handful of accounts who get paid to use their technology.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lead your emplohyees on about the realistic chances that Intacct goes public.

Exciting Times at Intacct

General & Administrative (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsWhat I love the most about working at Intacct is the culture, people and my job! The people that work here are some of the most talented and brightest individuals that I have ever worked with in my career. I think the thing that I like the most is that when you bring so many talented people together, there is high potential and Intacct definitely brings out the best in everyone and it shows in the success the company is having. The culture is one where you really get to make an impact on the business and feel valued as an individual. You feel like you are part of something really big. My job is probably the hardest job that I've ever had but the rewards that Intacct provides me well compensates the hard work. I'm just glad to be part of something this exciting.

ConsCompany is growing so fast, we are running out of office space. More conference rooms.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps more company meetings to stay better informed in our fast paced environment?

Worked for Intacct Corporation? Contribute to the Community!