Intagio Media Services

Good experience

Former Employee - Account Director
    Former Employee - Account Director

I worked at Intagio Media Services

Pros

Positive environment. Opportunity to learn a lot. Pushed me to be more professional in how I sold and worked with clients.

Cons

It was not always an easy sale. Some of the behind the scenes work was complex. Competitive environment (this is part positive too i guess)

They saw the business was tough and moved to run a luxury travel site. That seemed like a major shift but a good one.

Eric Jeck is an inspirational leader

I have been working at Intagio Media Services

Pros

It is a pleasure to work for a company when you have confidence in the CEO. He's straightforward, inspirational and very bright. The company is not afraid to take risk and is not afraid to go after a different vision and then execute against it. The team works well together for the most part and very well compared to other companies I've been a part of. I have had a lot of opportunity for personal growth and feel the company cares about that.

Cons

Resources are limited so there is not a lot of waste but it would be fun to see greater investment in some of the things that we are doing that are working.

Good job keeping it real. We really respect being told the truth even when it is not all positive. Also, it is great to have a CEO who can really sell and brings in our biggest deals. I'd encourage you to raise money to more aggressively invest in the growth of the company as possible.