Intapp

www.intapp.com

Intapp Reviews

John Hall

Great company, great products

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is made up of very smart people. Many are Stamford Graduates. The products are very well thought out, and they spend a lot time on the UI and making sure the customer experience is good. They have several products to offer. Once they sell the first product to a law firm, there is great potential for additional product sales.

They try very hard to create an enjoyable working environment for their employees.

They are also very good at supporting their clients after the sale.

ConsThey tend to over estimate the market potential for some of their products.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make the company an enjoyable place to work. Continue to deliver great products that meet client needs.

overall underwhelmed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proslots of opportunity to improve leadership at c-level

Consdysfunctional leadership, c-level team lacks vertical experience

An amazing team, and the happiest place I've worked for so far

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsThe Executive team really works together as a team and provides a clear direction (which, in my past experiences, wasn't always the case). IntApp has always the best interest of its customers and employees in mind. The sense of integrity is really strong here. But the best part is definitely the people - smart, very friendly, supportive. It might sound cliche, but I really feel part of a family and look forward to coming to work every day!

ConsIn my opinion, some of our benefits could be improved. Also, as we're growing fast, the workload can get pretty heavy at times. Some processes are still manual and need some improvement/automation. But we're getting there.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsCohesive Team, supportive management, good opportunities to advance.

ConsVery fast paced, need to be able to ramp up quickly and independently.

Best place I have ever worked!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsVery smart people, working in a friendly, highly collaborative, supportive environment. This is a highly creative company where trust and respect for employees is. Leaders know how to manage and inspire. Industry leader in both products and service.

ConsMore could be accomplished by adding some support roles so senior level people don't get too bogged down by administrative tasks.

Great place for professional growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsIntApp is my first job straight out of college and it's been a fantastic growing opportunity for me. I was asked to work on projects where I carried a lot of responsibility for success very early on in my career. My work had a visible impact within the company within the first few months.

There are not very many companies out there that are willing to invest in the personal and professional growth of their employees - IntApp is the exception. If you're looking to go somewhere with your career, IntApp is the place to be.

ConsWe've been doing remarkably well and have been growing the company at an incredible rate. As such, IntApp will have to keep up with the demand by hiring more people and improving processes. This still needs a bit of improvement - but we're getting there!

Great

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsThe people and the culture are the best part of IntApp. There is an open floor plan/no cubes, which makes it easy to collaborate and build relationship with colleagues. It is always good when a company is growing fast. I think every employee feels like a contributor to that growth.

ConsGrowth comes with growing pains and the company is grappling with keeping up with all the initiatives it has taken on.

Unorthodox.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsThe company strives for a sense of community and they like to have fun. There is a young, fresh, active, and diverse culture at IntApp.

ConsSometimes IntApp's culture can lends its self to be slightly less than professional at company gatherings, this isn't always a bad thing necessarily.

Staff that are meant to train other staff are far too overworked to take the time to perform such duties. Their training is seriously lacking to non-existent. Documentation that should exist either doesn't or isn't easily accessible, making self-training extremely arduous.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo grow quickly, you will need to be able to bring staff on quickly. You will need to make people available to train new people in a real and meaningful way. Current staff could also use a course in how to properly teach and explain new concepts to people.

Worked for Intapp? Contribute to the Community!