Intecon Reviews

1. Team unity, good pay, caring management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Intecon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

After working here for 3 years now I have learned that management/ownership truly wants the best for their employees. The pay is good and the structure of management allows for true growth and increased responsibility within the company. Ample training is provided for particular government requirements.

Cons

Besides usual annoyances of working for any company I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Nothing really, keep doing what you're doing.

2. Body Shop

I have been working at Intecon

Pros

There are no pros with this company. If you have a pulse, they will hire you to bill the customer. Look elsewhere. You have been warned.

Cons

This place is a glorified staffing company. There pay is laughable and benefits are below average at best. The is no advancement opportunities. It's a dead end job.

Advice to Management

Quit being so cheap. If you want talent, you have to pay for it.

3. Get paid a decent salary regardless of job performance, but nowhere to go

Current Employee - Fielding Team Member in Fort Huachuca, AZ
    Current Employee - Fielding Team Member in Fort Huachuca, AZ

I have been working at Intecon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small place to work, so everyone is friends. No management looking over your shoulder. Worst health insurance I have ever seen in any position. You have to pay into your dental insurance for a year or two before it will even start to cover anything.

Cons

Only 10 employees work in Arizona doing basically the same thing, so there is nowhere to move up the ladder. No real relationship with management in different state. No HR to go to. Everyone gets the same pay increase which is bad if you really work hard to earn it.

Advice to Management

Make people feel valued and less like a number by providing work incentive. Why should someone work hard for the benefit of the company if they are going to get the same pay raise as the lazy people? Offer tuition reimbursement or bonuses...something to motivate people to work for you.

5. Limited and Small

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Huachuca, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Huachuca, AZ

I have been working at Intecon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Raises seem to be a guarantee, but everyone gets the same one regardless of performance. Not a good place to stand out.

Cons

There are only 10 jobs here in AZ, we are managed by people from far away and they are minimally involved. They just hired a manager here without even looking for qualifications. I feel like a pilgrim in America being governed by England.

Advice to Management

Ask your employees for their opinions on how things are being run when you are not present.

6. Programmer

Former Employee - Programmer
    Former Employee - Programmer

I worked at Intecon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

While working with Intecon, I felt like a valued member of a team and was compensated well. Although the headquarters was based in another state, they were always in contact with our contract group. The owner of the company made a few trips to our state to meet us at team building events. This company is professional, helpful, and paid fairly. Intecon treats its employees very well.

Cons

None. I loved working for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

RSS Feed </> Embed