Integra LifeSciences

Be The First To
Add Photos

Integra LifeSciences President, CEO & Director Peter J. Arduini

Peter J. Arduini

Pros
  • Dress code is casual and it seems that the employees enjoy a good work life balance(in 6 reviews)

• Fresh variety of bagels on Fridays(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Still offering raises below cost of living on average most people get 1(in 5 reviews)

• Upper management continues to talk the talk but do not walk the walk(in 7 reviews)

Integra LifeSciences is the right place at an exciting time.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plainsboro, NJ

Pros- Great work environment which encourages thought and discussion
    - Great corporate vision and mission focused on business growth and talent retention
    - Strong corporate road map with a solid understanding of current market position and a precise focus on
       future opportunities

Cons- To date there are no major areas of concern. It is a tremendous time to be a part of an organization that continues to grow and create a stronger presence in the market.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to create and foster and environment where employee buy-in permeates from the top down and breeds a strong sense of corporate integrity, drive and purpose.

Awful Place!!!

QA Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsLet me see, I had a decent salary, nice office and reserved parking. The position was not difficult if you want to work 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, there was no work life balance. The team that worked for me was awesome and very hardworking. The company expressed many values, too bad after they printed the posters they forgot about them.

ConsNo work life balance, nasty upper management, with minimal skills, other than berating employees. No regard for their employees, it was a revolving door, many did not even last a week. Miserable unhappy employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop some people skills and pay attention to the people. Or better yet, wipe out management and hire new people that can change the culture

Employed as an engineer & machinist through college for $16 an hour, could have been flipping burgs for $8

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-Products are awesome
    -Flexible management
    -Relaxed work environment

Cons-Drag their feet
    -Awful raises and bonuses

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent with the shop workers. You could also do more for the employees, they would appreciate it, and would provide a better workplace environment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great people, questionable management decisions

Manager (Former Employee) Plainsboro, NJ

ProsPeople are the greatest assets of this company. Working @ Integra gave me a unique opportunity to meet some of the best people. Since my job required a fair amount of travels it was refreshing to see great people on this and the other side of the ocean.

ConsManagement doesn't pay enough attention to the voice of the common folk! Most of the time bad decisions are being made in isolation while bad outcome is being blamed on individuals on the lower level of the totem poll.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the way you think about the company! It is not your sand box where you can whatever you pleased without facing the consequences.

Working for ILS

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsManagement is great and talent is high

ConsMany standards to procedures so work moves slow.

Finance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plainsboro, NJ

ProsThe company offer free coffee everyday and bagel on fridays.

ConsBad management. The worst place for work. No work and life balances.

Typical day at Integra

Senior Graphics Associate (Former Employee) Plainsboro, NJ

ProsBagel day, team support and company gatherings. Occasional non-monetary perks to reward merit. Overall, a good stepping stone.

ConsAdvancement for woman. Low raises.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer training. Retain talent and veterans with monetary promotions.

Easy work, but hard to clean up mess from previous employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) York, PA

ProsStarting pay is OK. Most employees are friendly. Social committee. Location is small, but backed by larger entity.

ConsHard to get work accomplished because one problems leads to many more problems. Constantly fixing the mistakes of current and former employees. If you are temp you might eventually get hired but it will take a LONG time. Trying to fix a broken system with another messed up system. I hear it's hard to advance in pay and career. Poor comunication throughout other divisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a manager says the department is understaffed, then it is! Fill the needs.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

its ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prossmall company, benefits, paid time off,

Consunorganized management. salary low for production workers. weak bonus. frequent changes in schedule and planning.

Advice to Senior Managementwork with production workers to understand process

Great Company

ProsGreat Company, great people, high growth potential for some divisions

Consparking spots.. which could be viewed as positive because you work for a company that is growing leaps and bounds

Advice to Senior Managementkeep on keeping on

Worked for Integra LifeSciences? Contribute to the Community!