IntegraCare Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.6
CEO

Great place to work--for the most part. But be prepared to be married to your job.

I worked at IntegraCare full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

99% of Corporate are awesome. Most are supportive, kind, and are good listeners. Beautiful buildings, residents got great care at least in the building I worked in. Cant speak for the others. The company provides excellent trainings for management and treats management very well monetarily.

Cons

Needs to not work its management to death. People do not want to be married to their job. Management does not want to work as aides because of staff shortages day after day. Pay a higher wage to keep everyone happy. Watch how your turnover decreases if you do! Also, Its sad that there is one "snake" that works at corporate who is basically a "bully". Treats a select few people as if they are trash and makes their lives miserable until they leave. Steals others ideas and uses them as their own to make themselves look good. Very sneaky-yet is so convincing to others!

Advice to Management

Pay attention to what the VPO is doing. You are losing good, committed, long term people by not watching closely and by not paying attention.

2. Should be called Investor Care

I have been working at IntegraCare

Pros

They have nice decor in their communities. The residents are wonderful.

Cons

They will nickel and dime both residents and emoyees

Advice to Management

Live your 3D

3. Supervisors treat their employees with disrespect most times:

Current Employee - Rca in Butler, PA
    Current Employee - Rca in Butler, PA

I have been working at IntegraCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

"Residents are the best",some employees are nice.soon to find another job in the same field hopefully less stressful.

Cons

Mgt.& Supervisors dont listen to their employees, that is why they have a Big turnover. I have seen certain Housekeepers an Rcas get followed around for no reason.I could not come to their defense , for fear of losing my job,I have a family and need this job, if you cross Mgt. they will find some reason no matter how small,to get rid of you, so most of us stay clear of them, its not fear to those of us who try and do our jobs, All I can say is, This so called (Hand Book) is not for all employees like were told upon hire. Supervisors change Rules as they feel a need, oh and dont get to close to residents, Mgt. dont like you to be friends with residents. need more med. passers not enough,(not a good place to work) unless you have no life to many broken promises.

Advice to Management

Stop following your trusted employees, and let the Residents feel Loved by those who truly care, what else do they have living here,their families dont mind, why should you. Hand Book should be made for all not some.Job should not be threaten if you call of with the Flu.

5. The DON is crazy.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bedford, TX
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bedford, TX

I have been working at IntegraCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The sweet clientele. The teamwork among a select few of nurses and clerical staff members. There are enough supplies, most days, to do your job efficiently.

Cons

The salary/pay schedule; this company only looks out for itself and could care less about the employees needs. Pay days are postponed after weekends and for the benefit of the company to hold on to their cash for as many days as possible. Direct deposits are scheduled late and employees have to constantly wait for their monies to be deposited; while managers and select employees receive timely salary deposits. The leadership is completely with their head in the sand and nepotism runs rampant throughout like a imploding virus.

Advice to Management

Pull your head out. Quit being deceitful and following 'questionable practices.' Take care of your nurses and they will take care of you. Wonder why your turn-over is so high, morale is so low? Look to the DON.

very unethical and immoral company

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at IntegraCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

pay is ok if making bonus but without is very poor considering time/effort put in

Cons

They tell you "employees first" but that is not true at all. All that matters is occupancy. They do not care about you, your family or the residents. A true wolf in sheep clothing company. to work there you must be willing to lie to people and give residents inferior care ( sometimes leading to death). TERRIBLE sexual harassment from corporate office. VERY poor benefits and extremely high turnover.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees. Listen to them. have a heart and care about the well being of residents and their families. Staff appropriately. Care about more than just the bottom line. Fire the used care salesmen and snakes in the company.

7. RCA

Former Employee - Rca in Camp Hill, PA
    Former Employee - Rca in Camp Hill, PA

I worked at IntegraCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Residents are the best thing about the job.

Cons

Management needs to be more supportive.

Advice to Management

Provide employees with the resources to give better care to residents, such as staffing more than 1 or 2 employees on a shift to cover a completely full unit.

8. Fair

Current Employee - Volunteer Coordinator
    Current Employee - Volunteer Coordinator

I have been working at IntegraCare

Pros

Career grownth and the ability to showcase your abilities with limited supervision.

Cons

Hires people who have no background related to job itself.

Advice to Management

Hire more qualified people.

RSS Feed </> Embed