Integracore Reviews

CEO

It was OK

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Integracore full-time for more than a year

Pros

My manager is great. Very patient and understanding. She makes the workplace a great place to be

Cons

Restructuring means a lot of changes. Do not feel secure with my position. Very segregated, little to no teamwork. Ends up being a blame game with all employees because they are afraid to lose their job

Better compensation packages, more integration with all departments to create cohesive teams, and a feeling of teamwork and accomplishment. Acknowledge and explain major issues within the company to let the employees know what the expectations are and how to meet them.

Terrible New Management

I worked at Integracore full-time

Pros

This used to be a fantastic flexible, collaborative and supportive place to work. There's not much positive to say as of 2014. Due to losing customers and the terrible management practices the vast majority of employees fear for their jobs or are in the process of leaving.

Cons

The new executive level management has completely changed the company culture to combative and treats almost all employees as expendable and replaceable despite their levels of longevity, loyalty or commitment to the company in the past.

I don't believe the current management is willing to take suggestions or is concerned with what current or former employees think and that's probably the heart of the problem.

No integrity at all

I worked at Integracore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most people are very nice (even if its fake) Some talented people work at this company.

Cons

You must be a complete follower and never speak your mind or bring up the many internal issues this company have if you want to stay in this company. Your superiors, constantly remind you they are your superiors and you are not allow to ask questions, just follow orders.
    A lot of people in this company will lied to cover their mistakes; and will make sure to fault somebody else. If you are friends with management, they will believe you and blame others, no questions ask.
    Most customers are lie too on a daily basis.

Start listening to all your employees and not just the chosen ones. Learn to investigate and listen to your customers complaints and stop punishing the employees that comes to you for advise, or with issues with senior employees

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Core Value INTEGRITY...missing in some areas!

Former Employee - Implementations  in  West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Implementations in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Integracore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, a great Halloween party

Cons

"Raises...we dont need no stinkin raises"

Stop expecting the impossible, develop realistic expectations

It was a paying job

I worked at Integracore full-time

Pros

Integracore was a place where smart people are and were attracted too. there is an underlying pool of people that will step up and help when needed.

Cons

the same smart and talented people I mentioned are going to waste. the leadership only care what they are doing and nothing about the people, although the thought that the love the employee is shoved in your face daily. if your vocal then your days a numbered.

focus on what brought the people that got you where you are and pay them a fare wage. years and years without a raise for some of the people there is a shame. its also a shame they are so scared to move on.

Worked for Integracore? Contribute to the Community!