Integracore

Be The First To
Add Photos

It was OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) West Jordan, UT

ProsMy manager is great. Very patient and understanding. She makes the workplace a great place to be

ConsRestructuring means a lot of changes. Do not feel secure with my position. Very segregated, little to no teamwork. Ends up being a blame game with all employees because they are afraid to lose their job

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter compensation packages, more integration with all departments to create cohesive teams, and a feeling of teamwork and accomplishment. Acknowledge and explain major issues within the company to let the employees know what the expectations are and how to meet them.

Terrible New Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis used to be a fantastic flexible, collaborative and supportive place to work. There's not much positive to say as of 2014. Due to losing customers and the terrible management practices the vast majority of employees fear for their jobs or are in the process of leaving.

ConsThe new executive level management has completely changed the company culture to combative and treats almost all employees as expendable and replaceable despite their levels of longevity, loyalty or commitment to the company in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't believe the current management is willing to take suggestions or is concerned with what current or former employees think and that's probably the heart of the problem.

No integrity at all

(Former Employee)

ProsMost people are very nice (even if its fake) Some talented people work at this company.

ConsYou must be a complete follower and never speak your mind or bring up the many internal issues this company have if you want to stay in this company. Your superiors, constantly remind you they are your superiors and you are not allow to ask questions, just follow orders.
    A lot of people in this company will lied to cover their mistakes; and will make sure to fault somebody else. If you are friends with management, they will believe you and blame others, no questions ask.
    Most customers are lie too on a daily basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to all your employees and not just the chosen ones. Learn to investigate and listen to your customers complaints and stop punishing the employees that comes to you for advise, or with issues with senior employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Core Value INTEGRITY...missing in some areas!

Implementations (Former Employee) West Jordan, UT

ProsFlexible schedule, a great Halloween party

Cons"Raises...we dont need no stinkin raises"

Advice to Senior ManagementStop expecting the impossible, develop realistic expectations

It was a paying job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIntegracore was a place where smart people are and were attracted too. there is an underlying pool of people that will step up and help when needed.

Consthe same smart and talented people I mentioned are going to waste. the leadership only care what they are doing and nothing about the people, although the thought that the love the employee is shoved in your face daily. if your vocal then your days a numbered.

Advice to Senior Managementfocus on what brought the people that got you where you are and pay them a fare wage. years and years without a raise for some of the people there is a shame. its also a shame they are so scared to move on.

Worked for Integracore? Contribute to the Community!