Integral Consulting Services

Add Photos

Integral Consulting Services President Renu Johri

Renu Johri

G

ProsEmployees work very hard at this company. Senior Management wants to keep good employees and tries to make sure that they are doing the right things to make this happen.

ConsSome growing pains as the company increases its' number of employees, but management is aware and making plans for this growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course and make good, thoughtful decisions when making and communicating changes in the future - these can be good and not so good changes. Communication and teamwork are key!

Good

ProsExposure to multiple technologies hence learning is good. Responsibilities are broad. Good medical and dental plan

ConsNo balance between work life and personal life.

Poor management at NGIC. Team leaders need more experience and leadership traits.

Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) Charlottesville, VA

Prosseemless admin flow is demonstrated throughout company

Consteam leading. internal communications. workflow production efforts

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to be reorganized and team leaders need to be reassessed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One year - had a hard time!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have good number of clients in the baltimore area.

ConsI worked for Integral for a year and I have to say that by the end of it, I was looking forward to move out of the organization as soon as I could.
    Some of the issues faced by me were-
    1. Layering of employers done without informing the candidate. I had no idea that I was being given out to another employer and then to the final client until after I joined the job. So there are multiple companies taking a cut on what you earn without you having any idea about it!
    2. Contractual restrictions are added in the massive amount of documents that you are made to sign and so one ends up being bound to work for them for as long as you want to work with that client! You can never really convert to your client without being threatened to be sued (and probably even being sued if you insist on converting).
    3. Legal and visa related support is so bad; it might take weeks to get any response back, if at all. Also, you cannot be certain that the legal guidance provided is accurate or not. One is better off hiring his own lawyer for visa related issues than rely on them.
    4. Better not expect much of a salary hike once you are in.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be good if they stopped living by the contract and deal with situations as is needed. After all, employees are human and situations demand that support and flexibility be provided as per each scenario.

Senior Consultant

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Gaither, MD

ProsSmall company and people are friendly

ConsPay is less compared to the market. Growth is less.

Senior Consultant

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsSmall company and people are nice.

ConsIntegral is a small company and the salary is low

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Lots of Opportunities to make a positive impact!

Manager (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsAll employees work very hard and want to do a great job. Majority of employees are engaged and appear to have a genuine interest and passion for their jobs.

ConsGrowing pains of a small, growing employer. At times going fast and furious while at the same time building infrastructure along the way. This can be frustraing for some, but also fun and exciting for others like me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Management is respectful and trying to put into to place an environment where people can do their best work and have some fun along the way.

Integral Consulting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsVery nice people. Recognition given for a job well done.

ConsEmployees and managers too are spread way too thin. Expect a lot of overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove employee benefits and hire more people.

Great Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe environment is great to work in. Staff here seems to care about each other and is a tight knit community. Friendly environment in which we help each other succeed.

ConsHard to move up as it is a small company. Depending on your career, there may or may not be room to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and growing!

Worked for Integral Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!