Integral Consulting Services Reviews

Renu Johri

1. Good

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Exposure to multiple technologies hence learning is good. Responsibilities are broad. Good medical and dental plan

Cons

No balance between work life and personal life.

2. The company is unethica

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time

Pros

Fair benefits like paid vacation, health insurance and retirement plans

Cons

Integral is advertised as a woman owned Minority Company to win contracts. The wife (woman owned) actually
    doesn’t have a roll or any power in the company. The husband runs the show. Under his leadership the company is
    unethical, wages are low, discrimination is rampant in the office and there is a lack of management.

Integrity: You are known for your consistent principles.
    Honesty: You tell the truth and be upfront about where things stand
    Respect for Others. Treat everyone fairly regardless of their title and background

3. G

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Employees work very hard at this company. Senior Management wants to keep good employees and tries to make sure that they are doing the right things to make this happen.

Cons

Some growing pains as the company increases its' number of employees, but management is aware and making plans for this growth.

Stay the course and make good, thoughtful decisions when making and communicating changes in the future - these can be good and not so good changes. Communication and teamwork are key!

Poor management at NGIC. Team leaders need more experience and leadership traits.

Former Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Charlottesville, VA
    Former Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Integral Consulting Services as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

seemless admin flow is demonstrated throughout company

Cons

team leading. internal communications. workflow production efforts

Management needs to be reorganized and team leaders need to be reassessed.

One year - had a hard time!

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They have good number of clients in the baltimore area.

Cons

I worked for Integral for a year and I have to say that by the end of it, I was looking forward to move out of the organization as soon as I could.
    Some of the issues faced by me were-
    1. Layering of employers done without informing the candidate. I had no idea that I was being given out to another employer and then to the final client until after I joined the job. So there are multiple companies taking a cut on what you earn without you having any idea about it!
    2. Contractual restrictions are added in the massive amount of documents that you are made to sign and so one ends up being bound to work for them for as long as you want to work with that client! You can never really convert to your client without being threatened to be sued (and probably even being sued if you insist on converting).
    3. Legal and visa related support is so bad; it might take weeks to get any response back, if at all. Also, you cannot be certain that the legal guidance provided is accurate or not. One is better off hiring his own lawyer for visa related issues than rely on them.
    4. Better not expect much of a salary hike once you are in.

It would be good if they stopped living by the contract and deal with situations as is needed. After all, employees are human and situations demand that support and flexibility be provided as per each scenario.

7. Lots of Opportunities to make a positive impact!

Current Employee - Manager in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Manager in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

All employees work very hard and want to do a great job. Majority of employees are engaged and appear to have a genuine interest and passion for their jobs.

Cons

Growing pains of a small, growing employer. At times going fast and furious while at the same time building infrastructure along the way. This can be frustraing for some, but also fun and exciting for others like me.

Keep doing what you are doing. Management is respectful and trying to put into to place an environment where people can do their best work and have some fun along the way.

8. Integral Consulting

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at Integral Consulting Services

Pros

Very nice people. Recognition given for a job well done.

Cons

Employees and managers too are spread way too thin. Expect a lot of overtime.

Improve employee benefits and hire more people.

9. Great Environment

I worked at Integral Consulting Services

Pros

The environment is great to work in. Staff here seems to care about each other and is a tight knit community. Friendly environment in which we help each other succeed.

Cons

Hard to move up as it is a small company. Depending on your career, there may or may not be room to advance.

Keep doing what you're doing and growing!