Integral Resources

Integral Resources Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I learned a great deal about talking with people on the phone and using key points to cause people to want to donate.

Telefundraiser (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

ProsFlexible hours, good environment, and very pleasant management.

ConsNot a fan of politics, which most calls were for donations to political organizations.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing great, poltics are just not for me.

Flag Review
    Integral Resources Director Call Center Operations responded to this review Jun 27, 2014 EditDelete
    We are in general to the left of the left so the job can be uncomfortable for those with more conservative and less progressive values. I have a friend that does Republican politics out west if you ... More

.........

Caller (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsThe hours are extremely flexible.
    You get constant help.

ConsThis Is a completely commission based environment and your pay varies week to week.
    You have to come in Super early or face "Not getting a chair."
    Will Send you home even if you get a file full of disconnected numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring more people than you have chairs for.
    Don't sent a person home if you put them in a file that is full of disconnected numbers.

Flag Review
    Sorry your experience was not what you were looking for.

We now have way more seats than people to put in them. Since we opened the 36 additional stations on the fourth floor we are generally no
    ... More

A good part time job and learning experience in telemarketing

Columbia, MO

ProsYou receive an hourly wage and a commission
    Have the opportunity to make good money if you are dedicated and receive donations
    Hours are flexible and you aren't held to a specific schedule

ConsForced to deal with rejection a lot
    May become tired of cold calling
    Can be sent home early from work if you aren't raising enough money

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement more training for workers after they are hired.

Flag Review
    Glad your experience has been positive. The management staff in Columbia and I will take seriously your recommendation of continuing training.
  • We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rough work hours

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork Happy hrs great location

ConsLong hrs bad communication skills

Flag Review
    Integral Resources Director Call Center Operations responded to this review Jun 28, 2014 EditDelete
    Sorry you experience was not what you were looking for. We let you pick your shifts so this is hard to understand. There is a 5.5 hour morning shift 8:30-2:00, a 2 hour afternoon 2:30-4:30 and a ... More

Above average overall.

Telemarketer (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

ProsFlexible schedule, compensation, the fact their is commissions

ConsThe commissions structure is not advantageous to part-time employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time to listen to each sales rep's calls/call style/call control/quality control, etc etc to "weed out" who has a future there. And then give the ones that have the talent a raise.

Overwhelming and underpaid

Raleigh, NC

ProsMaking a difference, seeing concrete goals achieved.

ConsUnderpaid, bonuses very small,no real lunch break only 15 minutes

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay, especially for those who have been there awhile. Hire more knowledgeable people

Flag Review
    Sorry your experience was not great. We closed the Raleigh call center in late 2012 due to loosing the lease. That said we have an average pay rate of just under $10 an hour in the Durham office ... More

Good for sales people,Flexible scedule

Telefundraiser (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

ProsIf you can sell over the phone you will do well!

ConsHigh Pressure, If you get stuck on a weak campaign/bad leads you won t do well. High earners get better campaigns

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up leads in computer

Flag Review
    Glad your experience was good. You rightly point out the best agents get the best files. It would be great if we could only call the gold leads but we would have to limit the size of the company and ... More

A great place to work with a lot of opportunity

Cambridge, MA

ProsIntegral Resources is a place where you can make a difference while getting paid. This job is great for college students, parents or someone looking to stay busy. There are many opportunity's for advancement. integral Resources is a really fun place to work. This company has helped many people get a fresh start in life.

ConsIt is a fast paced high stress environment. Most people come through training and think the job is easy. When they realize it is not so easy and they fail they blame the management and the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementSaying "good job" means a lot.

Flag Review
    Whoever you are I hope you have made management. You understand the reality that the work is work. It looks easy but really requires you put your all into every call. Good luck in our company!

Hard work that leaves you wanting more

Director Telemarketing (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

ProsGreat organizations. Real and true diversity. We give almost anyone that can read well and has no criminal background an opportunity

ConsPay could be more. Schedule used to be more flexible

Advice to Senior ManagementInspire people

telemarketer paid poorly and feeling guilty

Fund Raiser - Telemarketer (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

Prosflexable schedule but if do not meet min hours paid min wage.

Consthere was very poor training and the leads are mostly senior citizens who have been called over and over again. Very little of the money raised on the phone actualy makes it to the charity or the employees. The majority of the money goes to the owner. Also the space itself is crowded, unsafe and not very hygenic. Also there is frequent drug deals done in the office or down in the garage. The company does a great deal of Democratic fundraising with DCCC, DSCC , Obama etc and yet provides no health insurance.

Advice to Senior Managementstop taking advantage of seniors and charities. Pay callers a living wage with benefits.

Flag Review
    Sorry your experience was not ideal for you. I hope you communicated with management on who was doing the drug deals you saw. We will handle swiftly.

We fund raise for the best organizations and
    ... More

Worked for Integral Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integral Resources reviews and ratings. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Integral Resources employees.