Integrate

Updated December 4, 2014
4.4

Integrate CEO Jeremy Bloom
Jeremy Bloom

Drastic improvement over the last year

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility; open communication with a senior management team that you can trust; focused goals with clear strategy; concern for the employees and not just the company; positive, energetic and supportive environment; open vacation policy; good health coverage. Two years ago, I probably couldn't have claimed any of these pros (except health insurance)--new management and focused go-to-market strategy have effected a fundamental shift for the better.

Cons

My salary is a bit under par, but to be fair, that's likely because I've been there since it was a really small start-up and I began at a low pay. New talent has better leverage. No 401K matching yet, which is probably my biggest con.

Keep doing what you've been doing the last year: listening to and supporting employees, focusing on achievable goals, striving for long-term success and not just short-term monetary gains.

An invaluable experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

An evolving industry means new/more responsibilities, new job roles, and staying ahead of the competitive curve. Integrate has taken a complete 180 from where it was 1 year ago. There are numerous high level, well respected industry leaders now employed at Integrate and there's an open door policy with all of them. This is a incredible opportunity for all of us that were hired with no industry experience right out of college or still in college.

Integrate has been home to me for over 3 years and the lessons I've learned here are invaluable. No matter your role here, you WILL learn and you will learn often. One thing the company has held on to over the years is it's culture. I love the people I work with and going to work feels like going to my second home.

The company provides you with EVERYTHING you need in order to be successful - both personally and professionally. Whether it's trainings, conferences, group meetings, one on ones, gym memberships, insurance, food (while at work) or PTO, Integrate is second to none when it comes to caring for employee health/well-being.

Financially - You are rewarded for doing your job - there are bonus incentives for company growth.

Not enough great things can be said about my experience here over 3 years and I consider myself very lucky to work for a company like Integrate.

Cons

Offices are spread out so meeting the remote reps face-to-face happens once or twice a year. Webcam's are becoming more common so this is a great remedy (also available if you ask IT).

401k is available but matching is at company's discretion.

Hold company events during work hours. Closing up shop two hours early on a Friday for a company dinner or party is becoming more and more common across the industry. Working 40 hours a week and then trying to juggle events during family time (although events are +1, I'm talking about elderly parents, neglected animals, family in town for the weekend, etc) is tough.

During the holiday's, implement a work from home policy for non-remote reps.

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked for several companies in my career as an IT professional, some good and some bad. Integrate is one of those good companies. I love the culture, benefits and the learning opportunities. Integrate is growing fast and there are plenty of growing opportunities for employees. I have been here for less than a year and I have already been given the chance to advance my career in Information Technology.

Cons

At the moment no tuition reimbursement program.

Consider providing formal training opportunities to those employees that show interest in advancing their careers within the company.

Strap yourself to a rocket ship!

Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Integrate for coming on 4 years now. Since I began working with the company in early 2011, I was initially impressed with the marketing software technology. That technology has evolved considerably over the past 4 years, and the company has truly capitalized on the strength of it's software. Integrate elevates and fosters a very positive and uplifting culture where people have an opportunity to learn from one another.

Company growth has accelerated considerably with a recent pool of strategic hires. I have never worked with a company where innovation is so vital to our long-term sustainability and growth. Too many companies in the performance based advertising space rely on a one dimensional business model for success. Integrate has built a multi-faceted business model that is designed to last. This company has a bright future ahead of it, and I wake up every day excited to go to work! I've never experienced that level of personal motivation about a work environment before.

Cons

If you lack an independent and self-starting mind-set while requiring constant direction, this is not the place for you. Employees that have an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a relentless work ethic and inner desire to continually improve themselves will thrive in this work environment.

Continue to focus on strategic Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business Advertiser / Media Partner Rep hires that can provide a partial list of direct advertiser or agency relationships as part of the interview process. Insist that strong potential candidates provide that list, and make sure they don't oversell the strength of these relationships. These types of strategic hires will hit the ground running with Integrate, and continue to fuel our growth.

A good place to start or excel your career

Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Recent new hires have been strategic and greatly aided in the company 'growing up.' Improvements in efficiency and overall business health are now being realized across all departments. The people that stayed on are high caliber and want to be here - they believe in the long-term success of the company and have bought in to that mentality. Integrate has a long term vision and that in itself is very reassuring.

Cons

Varied culture between offices and remote employees. Past management / employees and rebuilding from that era.

Continue to develop existing staff while adding in new hires with a fresh perspective that aren't affraid to innovate - even outside of what may seem safe.

Great place to work and grow!

Current Employee - Director in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Director in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have truly enjoyed my time at Integrate. The executive team has been open to ideas and new products. They are also supportive and helpful when working to build long term partnerships with clients.

During my time with the company I have seen it grow and mature in stable and thoughtful ways. Many companies are unable to move from venture backed start-ups to functioning corporations, Integrate has made that move and more. They have been able to move away from ideas and personnel that didn't work while focusing on short and long term goals. Decisions are made based on facts and company "politics" are rarely an issue.

I have been impressed with the current leadership team and am excited to see the places they will lead the company. For me it has been a fun and exciting adventure.

Cons

Understanding how everything fits together can be daunting at first but the team is there to help if you ask.

Keep up the good work!

Ambitious Company for Ambitious People

Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've worked in many companies in the industry both in the US and overseas, Integrate stands out as a great company with a mission any ambitious person would want to be a part of.

Some people have mentioned communication problems for employees outside of the Scottsdale office, I work from Seattle and have great communication with my manager in Denver and with other reps in LA, San Francisco, Scottsdale, Denver, Boston, NY, etc., so location is not a problem with Integrate, it's up to you how well you keep the communication with the rest of the company.

Integrate is creating a new category in the market for itself, which is challenging and a lot of work, but also very exciting and rewarding. The company is in a good position and heading in the right direction, there have been a lot of changes at management level lately but they are positive changes design to align the company with it's vision and the future it wants to create for himself. I'd definitely consider this company if you are looking to be part of something big in the making.

Cons

If you are not comfortable with rapid change and a demanding environment then this is not a good fit for you. You need to be self motivated to make it in this company, don't expect any hand-holding, you need to be proactive. Accounting needs to catch up with the fast pace of the rest of the company.

We are heading in the right direction with all the changes we're going through. Different departments need to work closer together and communications to reps about new policies should be improved.

Fast pace career game changer

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Start up, entrepreneurs, with a dedicated game changing vision. Allow employees to contribute initiatives and be in charge of their own growth. They have many resources to take advantage of.

Cons

If you are looking for a job with a specific by the book job description you won't be happy. If you are looking for an opportunity for a career that is fast paced and challenging it is a great place.

Keep listening to the front line suggestions and keep focusing on the vision.

Shaping my career with Integrate

Current Employee - Director, Strategic Accounts in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director, Strategic Accounts in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Making the jump to Integrate was the best decision of my career so far. I'm surrounded by marketing technology + media pros who are constantly helping me become an industry expert. You can pave your success at this company; there is no rule book. It's all about leadership, ideas, and execution. The support from my colleagues have been incredible, and have been very essential to my success. On the sales perspective, the benefit is you are telling a story rather than just a product/service. I'm proud to work at Integrate, and would recommend this culture and company to anyone who is hungry to learn and get to work.

Cons

Your role at this company is about adaption to not just the company, but the industry. I suggest only working here if you are well versed, connected, and interested in the digital marketing technology industry.

Great Opportunity in an Exciting, Innovative Company

I have been working at Integrate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at Integrate over 2 years and the company has experienced extreme change and growth. We have innovative leaders who allow personal growth with a dedicated vision. They listen to opportunities and allow freedom within the organization. There are many different departments and divisions within the organization that contribute to the end goal and each one has value.

Cons

The industry is fast paced and ever changing so if you don't like to take initiative, wear multiple hats and be part of a team to come up with solutions then it will seem challenging. This is not a large corporate one size fits all environment. For me that is not a con but for some it could be.