Integrate Reviews

Reset
4.2
Integrate CEO Jeremy Bloom
Jeremy Bloom

Drastic improvement over the last year

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility; open communication with a senior management team that you can trust; focused goals with clear strategy; concern for the employees and not just the company; positive, energetic and supportive environment; open vacation policy; good health coverage. Two years ago, I probably couldn't have claimed any of these pros (except health insurance)--new management and focused go-to-market strategy have effected a fundamental shift for the better.

Cons

My salary is a bit under par, but to be fair, that's likely because I've been there since it was a really small start-up and I began at a low pay. New talent has better leverage. No 401K matching yet, which is probably my biggest con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing the last year: listening to and supporting employees, focusing on achievable goals, striving for long-term success and not just short-term monetary gains.

Improved, but a long way to go.

Former Employee - Media in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Media in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It has gotten a lot better at Integrate, there are some good managers and leaders here now who will teach you a lot. There are opportunities to travel to other offices, nice office space, tech company perks, you will learn a ton. Great co-workers. Business overall seems to be improving.

Cons

The fact it has gotten a lot better and it is where it is tells you how bad it was, although there are some very good managers the leadership as a whole is spotty, some have no experience, some just like to hear the sound of their own voice, egos and politics are often in play. This results in things not getting done, people interfering in other departments and folks on the frontline taking the brunt of it.

Advice to Management

Business is improving, take a breath and recognize people, you don't always have to be climbing a mountain. Lay off the rah-rah and do things of substance the speeches get old. Focus on bringing in more outside talent to fill out the team the homegrown stuff isn’t cutting it. Hold everyone not just people who generate revenue or talk to clients accountable, the same old issues and mistakes shouldn't go on forever just because those people aren’t responsible for generating business.

Good place to work in theory, great co-workers, poor management

Former Employee - Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Integrate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free lunch Great location Helpful coworkers Friendly environment Work outings Casual dress Unlimited time off

Cons

Not much availability for growth Management has no clue what they are doing. If they want to lead by example they should set a good example. Quick turnover Managers need to learn what their employees are doing. Little knowledge of what actually happens in their own departments. Co-workers are what really make the office enjoyable. Management is clueless and not helpful at all. If you are not in sales, good luck keeping your job.

Sales - Wost Experience of my life

Former Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Integrate

Pros

None, none, none, Oh wait they had free food.

Cons

Hired 20+ people and after one week 15 of them were FIRED, I quit after two weeks...... All they track is your calling Min.... they want you on the phone all day.

Advice to Management

Throw in the towel.

6. Engineer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dedicated and driven CEO, excellent swanky location

Cons

. . . . . . .

7. An invaluable experience

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

An evolving industry means new/more responsibilities, new job roles, and staying ahead of the competitive curve. Integrate has taken a complete 180 from where it was 1 year ago. There are numerous high level, well respected industry leaders now employed at Integrate and there's an open door policy with all of them. This is a incredible opportunity for all of us that were hired with no industry experience right out of college or still in college. Integrate has been home to me for over 3 years and the lessons I've learned here are invaluable. No matter your role here, you WILL learn and you will learn often. One thing the company has held on to over the years is it's culture. I love the people I work with and going to work feels like going to my second home. The company provides you with EVERYTHING you need in order to be successful - both personally and professionally. Whether it's trainings, conferences, group meetings, one on ones, gym memberships, insurance, food (while at work) or PTO, Integrate is second to none when it comes to caring for employee health/well-being. Financially - You are rewarded for doing your job - there are bonus incentives for company growth. Not enough great things can be said about my experience here over 3 years and I consider myself very lucky to work for a company like Integrate.

Cons

Offices are spread out so meeting the remote reps face-to-face happens once or twice a year. Webcam's are becoming more common so this is a great remedy (also available if you ask IT). 401k is available but matching is at company's discretion.

Advice to Management

Hold company events during work hours. Closing up shop two hours early on a Friday for a company dinner or party is becoming more and more common across the industry. Working 40 hours a week and then trying to juggle events during family time (although events are +1, I'm talking about elderly parents, neglected animals, family in town for the weekend, etc) is tough. During the holiday's, implement a work from home policy for non-remote reps.

Strap yourself to a rocket ship!

Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Integrate for coming on 4 years now. Since I began working with the company in early 2011, I was initially impressed with the marketing software technology. That technology has evolved considerably over the past 4 years, and the company has truly capitalized on the strength of it's software. Integrate elevates and fosters a very positive and uplifting culture where people have an opportunity to learn from one another. Company growth has accelerated considerably with a recent pool of strategic hires. I have never worked with a company where innovation is so vital to our long-term sustainability and growth. Too many companies in the performance based advertising space rely on a one dimensional business model for success. Integrate has built a multi-faceted business model that is designed to last. This company has a bright future ahead of it, and I wake up every day excited to go to work! I've never experienced that level of personal motivation about a work environment before.

Cons

If you lack an independent and self-starting mind-set while requiring constant direction, this is not the place for you. Employees that have an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a relentless work ethic and inner desire to continually improve themselves will thrive in this work environment.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on strategic Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business Advertiser / Media Partner Rep hires that can provide a partial list of direct advertiser or agency relationships as part of the interview process. Insist that strong potential candidates provide that list, and make sure they don't oversell the strength of these relationships. These types of strategic hires will hit the ground running with Integrate, and continue to fuel our growth.

9. Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for several companies in my career as an IT professional, some good and some bad. Integrate is one of those good companies. I love the culture, benefits and the learning opportunities. Integrate is growing fast and there are plenty of growing opportunities for employees. I have been here for less than a year and I have already been given the chance to advance my career in Information Technology.

Cons

At the moment no tuition reimbursement program.

Advice to Management

Consider providing formal training opportunities to those employees that show interest in advancing their careers within the company.

A good place to start or excel your career

Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Recent new hires have been strategic and greatly aided in the company 'growing up.' Improvements in efficiency and overall business health are now being realized across all departments. The people that stayed on are high caliber and want to be here - they believe in the long-term success of the company and have bought in to that mentality. Integrate has a long term vision and that in itself is very reassuring.

Cons

Varied culture between offices and remote employees. Past management / employees and rebuilding from that era.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop existing staff while adding in new hires with a fresh perspective that aren't affraid to innovate - even outside of what may seem safe.

Shaping my career with Integrate

Current Employee - Director, Strategic Accounts in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director, Strategic Accounts in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Making the jump to Integrate was the best decision of my career so far. I'm surrounded by marketing technology + media pros who are constantly helping me become an industry expert. You can pave your success at this company; there is no rule book. It's all about leadership, ideas, and execution. The support from my colleagues have been incredible, and have been very essential to my success. On the sales perspective, the benefit is you are telling a story rather than just a product/service. I'm proud to work at Integrate, and would recommend this culture and company to anyone who is hungry to learn and get to work.

Cons

Your role at this company is about adaption to not just the company, but the industry. I suggest only working here if you are well versed, connected, and interested in the digital marketing technology industry.

RSS Feed </> Embed