Integrated Care Management (Georgia)

www.integratedcare.com
  www.integratedcare.com

Integrated Care Management (Georgia) Reviews

2.4

Kevin Hill

I LOVE this company!!!

Current Employee - Care Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Care Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Integrated Care Management (Georgia)

Pros

Respect from management and peers, good technology, freedom to make as much money as I want. Good communication with my peers and with upper management. No micromanagement

Cons

We are growing fast which is sort of scary at times, but in this economy I guess that is a good thing...just a bit unnerving. Afraid they may start changing the way we are paid. I really like it here, much better than the last company I was with.

Keep talking to us and keep up the great work! Can we slow down on the growth just a bit? At least in our largest region.?

Go in with your eyes wide open and watch your back.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I gave this a lot of thought and found it very difficult to come up with and pros for this company. They make it all seem real pretty in the beginning, however, the true light starts to shine very quickly.

Cons

Poor C suite management and a sales leader that micro manages. They really have no clue what business they are in or how to approach different markets. No follow through on promises made. No commitment to a plan and giving it time to develop.

Run the book and business side and leave the day to day field operations (sales and case management ) to the talent that you hire…they will serve the company better. Learn to trust the people that know what they are doing.

Worked for Integrated Care Management (Georgia)? Contribute to the Community!