Integrated Marketing Technologies

Integrated Marketing Technologies Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Wood

Excellent, caring company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Brunswick, OH

ProsPresident of company is accessible to discuss anything you want to discuss. The managers are always ready to help you and never 'talk down' to you if you don't understand something. Co-workers are positive and helpful. Clean, professional workplace. If one department has jobs due out quickly, the other departments will jump in and help them. Team building and company functions are very important to upper management and they are always looking for ways to improve employee morale.

ConsSome people do not seem to follow the dress code appropriately and there are no consequences.

IMT does poorly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proswerent any to talk about

Consspot labor and temps are just low grade morons to them

Advice to Senior Managementwake up and see who you really have working there

Love it here!

Web Developer II (Current Employee) Brunswick, OH

ProsI've been provided with an opportunity when no one else would even look twice in my direction. I'm not micromanaged. I'm given time and certain creative freedoms to do as much as I can with what I have. Certain resources have been made available to my coworkers and I, in an effort to lighten our loads. Some of these tools have made our jobs easier and take less time. I'm happy here, and plan on staying for quite some time.

ConsHealth benefits are a little on the pricy side for those that have families - however, I believe that is the fault of our government, and not the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the best of it. Sometimes a little goes a long way. Even something as small as a "Thank You", would make an immense difference.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Under Paid. Under Valued.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Brunswick, OH

ProsHad a great set of co-workers who were under valued for the work they provided.

ConsFavoritism in management/subordinate interactions. Say they have an "open door" policy but when employees use this policy they are typically terminated shortly after using the "open door" policy to voice grievances, or suggesting the company change a policy to benefit its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't promote an open door policy when you really don't have one. Educate senior management, management, and human resources on correct job titles, job descriptions, and monetary compensation for employees. This information should be based on industry standards, not state minimum wage. Do your employees a favor and visit salary.com sometime.

At first things seemed to going in the right direction, but over time office politics seem to get in the way.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brunswick, OH

ProsOne of the Pros to Working for Integrated Marketing Technologies is that the majority of health benefits are paid for by the company if you are single, but if you have a family they are expensive

ConsOne of the Cons to working at Integrated Marketing Technologies is the office politics and the entitlement mentality of certain employees and certain senior management. The constant push to do more and more with same amount of people, but no improvement in technology takes a toll on people

Long hours, bad management, headache inducing projects all with low low pay

Web Developer II (Former Employee) Brunswick, OH

Pros- Hands on experience with complex Database and Web Systems
    - Fun co-workers, very cohesive
    - Medical Benefits were good along with Dental

Cons- No work/life balance at all.

- Upper management's way of dealing with IT is by throwing them under the bus at every moment and cussing/calling them out at every opportunity if it saves them from the same from their managers.

- Managers are hired simply because they are "within" but have no management experience and typically do a terrible job. Just because they know "the business" doesn't make you management material.

- Pay is ridiculous. IT pay wasn't even CLOSE to the range it should have been in, specially for the hours they want you to work and the amount of projects they expect you to juggle.

- They hire a lot of junior programmers so most of the code is poorly written, poorly tested, and poorly debugged.. It's a huge web of spaghetti and working with it makes you loath the fact that you took the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet smart, employees are the life blood of your company. If you expect employees to desire to work hard for you, then you have to give them a reason. That means:

a) Pay them at least industry average wages

b) Do not cuss out employees in the middle of meetings or in public. This leads to humiliation, lack of motivation to work and a bitterness against the company

c) Stop hiring managers from within who are not qualified to manage, a bad manager makes the "good" group of workers they manage, a completely inefficient group which will soon leave becayse they realize their managers are incompetent.

Worked for Integrated Marketing Technologies? Contribute to the Community!