Integrated Marketing Technologies

Profile Unclaimed

Integrated Marketing Technologies Reviews

2.5

Jeff Wood

Excellent, caring company to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH

I worked at Integrated Marketing Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

President of company is accessible to discuss anything you want to discuss. The managers are always ready to help you and never 'talk down' to you if you don't understand something. Co-workers are positive and helpful. Clean, professional workplace. If one department has jobs due out quickly, the other departments will jump in and help them. Team building and company functions are very important to upper management and they are always looking for ways to improve employee morale.

Cons

Some people do not seem to follow the dress code appropriately and there are no consequences.

IMT does poorly

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Integrated Marketing Technologies as a contractor

Pros

werent any to talk about

Cons

spot labor and temps are just low grade morons to them

wake up and see who you really have working there

Love it here!

Current Employee - Web Developer II in Brunswick, OH
    Current Employee - Web Developer II in Brunswick, OH

I have been working at Integrated Marketing Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been provided with an opportunity when no one else would even look twice in my direction. I'm not micromanaged. I'm given time and certain creative freedoms to do as much as I can with what I have. Certain resources have been made available to my coworkers and I, in an effort to lighten our loads. Some of these tools have made our jobs easier and take less time. I'm happy here, and plan on staying for quite some time.

Cons

Health benefits are a little on the pricy side for those that have families - however, I believe that is the fault of our government, and not the company.

Make the best of it. Sometimes a little goes a long way. Even something as small as a "Thank You", would make an immense difference.

Under Paid. Under Valued.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH

I worked at Integrated Marketing Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Had a great set of co-workers who were under valued for the work they provided.

Cons

Favoritism in management/subordinate interactions. Say they have an "open door" policy but when employees use this policy they are typically terminated shortly after using the "open door" policy to voice grievances, or suggesting the company change a policy to benefit its employees.

Don't promote an open door policy when you really don't have one. Educate senior management, management, and human resources on correct job titles, job descriptions, and monetary compensation for employees. This information should be based on industry standards, not state minimum wage. Do your employees a favor and visit salary.com sometime.

At first things seemed to going in the right direction, but over time office politics seem to get in the way.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH

I have been working at Integrated Marketing Technologies

Pros

One of the Pros to Working for Integrated Marketing Technologies is that the majority of health benefits are paid for by the company if you are single, but if you have a family they are expensive

Cons

One of the Cons to working at Integrated Marketing Technologies is the office politics and the entitlement mentality of certain employees and certain senior management. The constant push to do more and more with same amount of people, but no improvement in technology takes a toll on people

Long hours, bad management, headache inducing projects all with low low pay

Former Employee - Web Developer II in Brunswick, OH
    Former Employee - Web Developer II in Brunswick, OH

I worked at Integrated Marketing Technologies

Pros

- Hands on experience with complex Database and Web Systems
    - Fun co-workers, very cohesive
    - Medical Benefits were good along with Dental

Cons

- No work/life balance at all.

- Upper management's way of dealing with IT is by throwing them under the bus at every moment and cussing/calling them out at every opportunity if it saves them from the same from their managers.

- Managers are hired simply because they are "within" but have no management experience and typically do a terrible job. Just because they know "the business" doesn't make you management material.

- Pay is ridiculous. IT pay wasn't even CLOSE to the range it should have been in, specially for the hours they want you to work and the amount of projects they expect you to juggle.

- They hire a lot of junior programmers so most of the code is poorly written, poorly tested, and poorly debugged.. It's a huge web of spaghetti and working with it makes you loath the fact that you took the job.

Get smart, employees are the life blood of your company. If you expect employees to desire to work hard for you, then you have to give them a reason. That means:

a) Pay them at least industry average wages

b) Do not cuss out employees in the middle of meetings or in public. This leads to humiliation, lack of motivation to work and a bitterness against the company

c) Stop hiring managers from within who are not qualified to manage, a bad manager makes the "good" group of workers they manage, a completely inefficient group which will soon leave becayse they realize their managers are incompetent.