Integreon

Updated Feb 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Integreon

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Northeast, NY

I worked at Integreon full-time

Prosconsidered a Gardner niche player.

ConsTop heavy on nonrevenue producing VPs. Changing comp plans. Little emphasis on SAAS, nor software development. Production bottle necks. Inferior forensics lab.

An okay place

Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee)
Fargo, ND

I worked at Integreon full-time for more than a year

ProsThey trained me well, learned so much about Microsoft Office. Management is courteous. Epic benefits. Awesome company gathering twice a year with great door prizes that are bountiful. Very active community connection, as in once a month some sort of humanitarian event was organized.

ConsAverage, to bleh pay. Coworkers are in very definite clicks. Pressure for results, even if not accurate, and at the cost of pissing off coworkers because then the quality would go down. Under-performing coworkers drag down the average and superb work done by other, and management does little to fix it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen finding out an employee is consistently under-performing, please make some mandatory training happen. Also, don't let people "sum up training" in crash courses and call it good, if the person really needs it. Emphasize the 20-20 rule. The 20-20 rule is easy to remember: every 20 minutes take a 20-second break. Make it okay to get up and stretch every 2 hours.

Not a good place to stay for long

Senior Research Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Integreon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCan maintain a good work balance. Its best to study a post-grad course or any further studies while working in this company. The company is good for Legal. If you do join any other role apart from working in the LPO division of the company, leave within 1-1.5 yrs

ConsThe upper management is not good. Sadly, early joiners moved up the ladder since the company is relatively new. Very bad pay hike. No good compensation offered on promotion. The internal company policies keep changing every now and then.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen to what associates have to say. The upper management should try interacting more with associates and make radical changes in the research senior management or they would soon be out of clients.

Simply: No go!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bristol, England (UK)

I worked at Integreon full-time for less than a year

ProsNice idea of Outsourcing services but it will not take off. IT and BPO is covered since years by professional companies - LPO lacks substance, content and use of advanced technology.

ConsLeadership follows one rule, which is sell. No vision, no strategy and no plan behind. Lack of literally everything: benefits, career development paths, courses, integrated systems (2 Intranets, none of it properly working). Services sold do not add any additional value - Integreon acts simply like a second class agency.
Customer constantly complaining, short-term people are not paid due to loss of data and agencies threaten to pull pack their staff because of open bills ... Attrition rate of 80% including Management reflects the status.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time and start to think instead of running after each opportunity as if this is a lifebelt. Management should also take some very basic courses.
Learn how to use media: do not shoot meaningless content through all channels, mail like twitter. Try to show some style and commitment.

Entrepeneurial company but severly lacking in good leaders and the most basic of employee benefits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Integreon full-time for more than a year

ProsGood range of outsourcing services which they could take to the market. These include BPO, LPO, and research and analytics. Pretty much a blank sheet of paper in terms of what services or solutions you want to create and pitch to clients

ConsPoor leadership from the top through to the wider board, a lack of career progression opportunities, and no basic employee benefits such as pension. A major error was this company's lack of integration of with Grail Research, a company which it acquired a few years ago. I wouldn't recommend this company at the moment as it is likely that their backers (PE) will sell up to another organisation

Advice to Senior ManagementMore strategic rather than impulsive leadership required and a focus on people

ok experience

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Integreon full-time for less than a year

Proseasy work....training is very good...

Consshifts timings its rotational..... no good transport facility...

good place for short-term

Associate Attorney (Former Employee)

I worked at Integreon full-time for less than a year

ProsEasy work, stress free, good timings, good training facilities,

Conslow salary - though enough for the kind of work. High attrition rate as most people would pick up this job only for short-term purposes.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake roles more productive and show career paths clearly for employees to make long-term plans with the company. Higher salaries could help as well.

Research

I have been working at Integreon full-time

ProsAmazing work culture. Good place for Freshers. Good experience

ConsProlonged shifts. No Proper Mode of Transport from station

Think twice before you decide to stay too long

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Integreon full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFriendly environment, good .Social Corporatae Responsibilities initiative, fun activities planned well to keep team motivated, mid management is smart and efficient

ConsComplex management, No growth, frequent management change, no bonus in spite of confirming the same during the job interview, increment not more than 2% of the annual salary

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management is only concentrating of strategic projects but the low hanging issues not resolved

A good company to start as a fresher

Senior Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Integreon full-time for more than a year

Prosgood learning experience for freshers.
work satisfaction
career path planning systems in place. at least 2 junior employees are trained as replacements for seniors

Consdelayed appraisals.
360 degree appraisals are a sham as they are predecided by the manager and are mere formalities. Employee feedback is not considered and defeats the .purpose of a 360 degree appraisal
faulty bell curve appraisal system since the team size is small; bell curve appraisal system is successful only when there are higher number of employees measured
lower salary as compared to industry standards
rotating shifts
restrictive retention bonus and yearly bond policy
high on office politics, toxic work environment
terrible cafeteria food
work pressure due to high volumes and tight deadlines
excessive overtime due to high volumes and short staffing

Worked for Integreon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integreon reviews and ratings. All 21 reviews posted anonymously by Integreon employees.