Integrity Express Logistics Reviews

1. Work Hard/Play Hard

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a total sales job where the opportunities are endless. There is no saturation of business within the office and I get paid some of the highest commissions in the industry. Management handles everyone on an individual basis but expects results.

Cons

Its a sales job, so its not a walk in the park. You have to work hard. You have to stay upbeat and positive in a competitive industry.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring hard working people to strengthen the culture.

2. Career w growing company

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time

Pros

You determine your own success, you get what you put into it, everyone works together (anyone is willing to help if you have a question or need any advice). Other employees, managers and upper management are approachable. Different everyday no two days are the same. Fast paced. Still growing.

Cons

None. Don't have any complaints. Yes it's possible people can enjoy what they do.

Advice to Management

None. Management is approachable. They respect and take care of their employees. They are there working hard just as much as the other empolyees are.

3. Best job I've ever had

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teamwork, fast-paced, tremendous earning opportunity, create your own franchise within a business, young, vibrant, energetic, growing, leadership potential. I was in outside sales for nine years, selling medical equipment and other products in a long sales cycle, with a ton of decision makers...It wasn't until I started here, that I realized a direct correlation between effort and earning potential. Transactions are quick, business is attainable, and we have the benefit almost limitless leads. People make very, very good money at this company and the learning curve is very short, compared to other sales jobs that I have had. Being behind a desk is not hard, when you are moving at 100 mph and your days go by in what seems to be 5 minutes. Love this job and company!

Cons

Unlimited coffee can give you the jitters. Not sure what to do with all the money I am going to make this year.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring and promoting from within. Need more manpower to handle all the business.

5. Great overall work environment

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Vibrant, young work environment - Sense of community - Constant room for growth - Knowledgeable management

Cons

I have no complaints at this time.

6. Very helpful internship that really showcased my talents.

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Integrity Express Logistics full-time

Pros

Great people, Best commissions in logistics industry, Promotion from within, opportunity for advancement

Cons

An industry where you either accel or hit the ground.

7. Great, fast paced, sales based opportunity

I worked at Integrity Express Logistics

Pros

People, upper management, opportunity

Cons

The business overall is frustrating

Advice to Management

Upper Management is in the office working hard, and willing to help everyday.

8. Stay focused, work hard, and you will be successful. Get to know your co-workers and have fun along the way!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training is mainly hands on which helps to speed up the learning curve. Peers and support staff are there to help, all if you have to do is ask. The company is focused on being successful more than just growth. Low turnover rate compared to industry norms, starting salary is above average which brings in quality new hires. Schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm w/ an hour lunch break, weekends and holidays are not required. By putting in extra time and effort you will stand out, earn respect, and can make life changing money relatively quickly. I love that I get to be myself, talk to industry people from all over the country, and don't have to worry about brokers in the office trying to impede on your business. A smaller sales force gives brokers the benefit of being able to call on an unlimited about of potential clients. Individual and company revenue is transparent which encourages healthy competition. The amount of money you want to make is really up to you....yes, you read that correctly.

Cons

Health insurance is expensive if you have dependents. Technology and phone system is improving, but IT department needs to increase staff and develop more efficient processes to meet growing business demand.

Advice to Management

Great to see a leadership team that doesn't believe in putting each employee under a microscope. Employees really enjoy the sales competitions, new hire luncheons with the CEO, and company outings. The chain of command is very clear cut and everyone knows who to reach out to when they need help. The more money brokers make usually just means they spend more, adding some leadership / management / mentoring opportunities to the discussion could help keep employees motivated and provide more outlets for developing brokers.

9. Great Springboard

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers, engaging management, opportunity for huge advancement, work on your own

Cons

No company generated leads, always on call 24/7, lacking a functional hierarchical management,

Advice to Management

More structure, provide company generated leads, form sales teams (sales side and trucking side)

Advice to Owners....

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ideal position for a person without a college degree that has a strong work ethic. Not a bad entry level position for someone out of college to gain experience and hopefully decent money.

Cons

Lack of respect and loyalty towards employees. Cut throat work environment. A few "bad apples" in management are really affecting the company culture.

Advice to Management

1. Take a good look at your management structure and trim the fat. There is one sales manager in particular (if you spend some time there its obvious who this is) that should be demoted back to a broker to generate revenue instead of trying to intimidate employees with his lack of management and social skills. This type of manager is only making your employees resentful and unhappy, thus creating lower productivity. 2. Create a work environment that fosters the growth of your employees. Don't try and use intimidation to strike fear into them. 3. Create company values and stick to them. 4. Focus on long term goals rather than short term ("get rich quick") victories. The CEO does a good job at this, but its clear that other executives aren't in line with this.

11. Good place to start

I worked at Integrity Express Logistics

Pros

You get what you put in to the job, the amount of success you have depends on how many sales calls you make on a daily basis

Cons

No particular cons on working with IEL, pay structure is great and management works to help you succeed. As with any other freight brokerage, you are on call 24/7 and the industry can be rough.

RSS Feed </> Embed