Integrity Management Consulting

Wonderful Firm

Former Employee - Intern in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Intern in McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting

Pros

Great organization run by a highly knowledgeable husband and wife team. Great culture and many promotion from within opportunities.

Cons

With most of the onsite teams in Arlington or in DC, McLean felt like an inconvenient location.

Well-Run Company With Solid Foundation

Former Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-GREAT benefits (esp. for customer-based consultants)
    -Competitive Salary
    -Some very experienced and knowledgeable finance / acquisition professionals
    -Very philanthropy-friendly company with strong ties to local charitable organizations (lots of opportunities to get involved with that)
    -Company currently investing in it's capabilities
    -Able to maintain a "mom and pop" feel; founders interested in making genuine connections

Cons

It can be hard to meet people on other accounts (but this is common in a lot of consultancies).

Fast-paced, growing company with inclusive, team atmosphere...

Former Employee - Office Administrator in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small enough to know the people you work with and develop relationships with management/owners, but large enough that there are numerous areas in which to grow within the company. Definitely on its way up, but maintains a down-to-earth feel that makes going to work enjoyable. Centrally located in Northern Virginia - close to many shopping and entertainment venues.

Cons

Company is growing quickly, so some processes are not as efficient as they could be because they are still developing. During the period I worked here, there was some job overlap for certain individuals, so certain areas, like IT, were not operating as smoothly as they could be if there was a dedicated IT person or team to iron out issues. No real cons, just typical growing pains for a developing company.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my time here and was sad to leave. I enjoyed the fact that the CEO and other executives took time to get to know every new employee. I also enjoyed the philanthropic focus that the company is committed to maintaining; the annual Homestretch Christmas project was a great way for the team to come together for a good cause.

5. Fast Growing Company with Great Benefits!

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible, family friendly company. Senior leadership can be extremely demanding but contributes just as much as us worker bees. Everyone works hard to make sure the company is successful. Leadership rewards excellence in various ways through employee spotlights, bonuses, awards, etc. Several company activities are held throughout the year, summer picnics, holiday parties. Lunch is often provided to staff working at HQ's during proposal crunch times. Training is provided often. There are opportunities to make an impact in our community through multiple charities. Overall, Integrity I think Integrity provides employees opportunity for advancement, great benefits and a comfortable work environment.

Cons

There does seem to be some animosity between management and the executive team. The office space itself could use updating/freshening up.

Lacks Integrity

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros

Supervisors are strong and competent...owners should leave the leadership to them. The staff are supportive of each other.

Cons

Distrusting, untrustworthy, catty, and unprofessional owners. She creates a hostile environment with her negative and suspicious nature. And ironically, she lacks integrity!

Advice to Management

Assume positive intent of others, learn compassion, forgiveness, and leadership. Stop looking for problems, even where none exist. Look around and appreciate ALL the people who've helped the business succeed.

7. Great Small Business Internship

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting as an intern

Pros

Nice culture, friendly people, everyone was very willing to share experience, advice, etc. Good autonomy for interns, interesting projects.

Cons

Low hourly wage, slow work pipeline

8. Opportunities in a growing company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros

-Opportunities to move to different projects once your project comes to an end
    -Good culture where employees' feedback is sought out; flat structure with lots of collaboration
    -Open door policy of management/leadership
    -Senior management very honest and well-respected
    -Interesting and challenging work
    -Hard work recognized formally (bonus programs, awards) and informally

Cons

-Fast-paced environment not for everybody
    -As with any small business, those who do not give their best effort are easily identified; some folks are not comfortable with level of accountability
    -Tysons location difficult for some

Advice to Management

Continue to formalize career development path and rotational opportunities

9. Summer Intern - Business Development (paid)

Former Intern - Intern-Business Development in McLean, VA
    Former Intern - Intern-Business Development in McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company culture. Everyone was very friendly and fun. Company and employees did a great job of having interns feel welcome. As interns, we had [free catered] lunch with senior management (even the CEO) on multiple occasions, where we got to "pick their brain." The company culture is very open...if you have an idea, they want to listen.

Cons

As with all contracting jobs, there is some downtime. Save things for your downtime (for example, I would use Codecademy to try to teach myself programming). Also, the company isn't too technologically-advanced.

Advice to Management

Invest more in technology and automation. Also, I would recommend the interns to work on an ongoing project in their downtime.

watch it!

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros

Interesting work, decent pay and benefits. Growing company, nice location. When it's good it's really good -

Cons

- and when it's bad, it's really bad. Lot of inappropriate badmouthing about employees by management. No acknowledge or loyalty to employees who work hard. Owned by husband/wife team who bring problems to the office, and one is often in a bad enough mood to interfere with healthy work environment.

Advice to Management

Stop talking bad about people, it's immature. It's demoralizing watching the way one of you treats the other one. Be more honest....you know, INTEGRITY.

RSS Feed </> Embed