Integrity Management Consulting

Updated Mar 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Small Business Internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting as an intern

ProsNice culture, friendly people, everyone was very willing to share experience, advice, etc. Good autonomy for interns, interesting projects.

ConsLow hourly wage, slow work pipeline

Lacks Integrity

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

ProsSupervisors are strong and competent...owners should leave the leadership to them. The staff are supportive of each other.

ConsDistrusting, untrustworthy, catty, and unprofessional owners. She creates a hostile environment with her negative and suspicious nature. And ironically, she lacks integrity!

Advice to Senior ManagementAssume positive intent of others, learn compassion, forgiveness, and leadership. Stop looking for problems, even where none exist. Look around and appreciate ALL the people who've helped the business succeed.

Opportunities in a growing company

McLean, VA

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros-Opportunities to move to different projects once your project comes to an end
-Good culture where employees' feedback is sought out; flat structure with lots of collaboration
-Open door policy of management/leadership
-Senior management very honest and well-respected
-Interesting and challenging work
-Hard work recognized formally (bonus programs, awards) and informally

Cons-Fast-paced environment not for everybody
-As with any small business, those who do not give their best effort are easily identified; some folks are not comfortable with level of accountability
-Tysons location difficult for some

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to formalize career development path and rotational opportunities

Summer Intern - Business Development (paid)

Intern-Business Development (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting as an intern for less than a year

ProsAmazing company culture. Everyone was very friendly and fun. Company and employees did a great job of having interns feel welcome. As interns, we had [free catered] lunch with senior management (even the CEO) on multiple occasions, where we got to "pick their brain." The company culture is very open...if you have an idea, they want to listen.

ConsAs with all contracting jobs, there is some downtime. Save things for your downtime (for example, I would use Codecademy to try to teach myself programming). Also, the company isn't too technologically-advanced.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in technology and automation. Also, I would recommend the interns to work on an ongoing project in their downtime.

watch it!

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

ProsInteresting work, decent pay and benefits. Growing company, nice location. When it's good it's really good -

Cons- and when it's bad, it's really bad. Lot of inappropriate badmouthing about employees by management. No acknowledge or loyalty to employees who work hard. Owned by husband/wife team who bring problems to the office, and one is often in a bad enough mood to interfere with healthy work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop talking bad about people, it's immature. It's demoralizing watching the way one of you treats the other one. Be more honest....you know, INTEGRITY.

Worked for Integrity Management Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrity Management Consulting reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Integrity Management Consulting employees.