Integrity Staffing Solutions

Updated September 19, 2014
Updated September 19, 2014
3.7

Todd B. Bavol

Pros
  • Working with ISS is dealing with constant change for the better of everyone, where you (in 7 reviews)

• The pay is good; good base rate and many opportunities for overtime during the holiday rush (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/ life balance can be challenging depending on the time of year, but getting better (in 7 reviews)

• Dishonest about prospects of be converted to a perm full-time employee (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

There when I needed them.

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lisa found me a great position right away

Cons

I hardly ever say her once I was placed in my position

Keep up the good work!

Good company

Current Employee - Day Associate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Day Associate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

it is quick and easy to be hired

Cons

it is a temporary assignment

Energetic fast paced warehouse

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The ability to work quickly and stay on tasc for repetitive and long shifts.

Cons

Other personal not taking pride in their work.

Employ personnel with ethics of giving customers a good experience instead of shipping out damaged products and packaging.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Improvement needed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Pros

You can be notified, via email, of open positions. For me, it was with Amazon. I'm guessing Integrity has a contract with this company. The application process, which can be filled out online, is very simple, easy to follow. Upon completion of the application, the site automatically notifies you of an interview date and time, in their office, and once the in-person interview is completed, they usually hire you on the spot at the Integrity office. Once hired, Integrity provides you with the necessary info. needed to prepare you for the job (start date, how much per hour, etc.). If you decline the position, they keep you in their database for a year to notify you via email of upcoming positions.

Cons

Notification of cancellation of your job position or notification of reassignment was lacking. When I showed up for work at the site, wearing proper attire with my lunch in tow, I was told my position had been cancelled and moved to a later date, whereby they provided me with information on the new position. I show up for work at the later date that had been provided to me, and again, I am told the new position has been cancelled, and am provided with a slip of paper telling me of another new position and start date, which is three weeks away. On both occasions, there was no phone call or email to notify me of the change, and I was positioned for the evening shift both times, so I believe there was plenty time to notify me. Valuable time and money needed to drive over to the site was wasted.

Ensure employees are properly notified of position cancellations or reassignments in a timely manner. Employees are expected to be professional in notifying the employer of a cancellation; the employer should be held to the same expectation.

ISS Critique

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate  in  Middletown, DE
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Middletown, DE

Pros

Gets your foot in the door quicker.

Cons

Not really they're fault but they don't influence the employer, that they''re playing middle man for, enough to hire you.

Offer more extensive hours to people who have trouble converting to a particular employer.

Integrity Staffing

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Chester, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chester, VA

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

They are organized and try to be good to there associates. Weekly pay.

Cons

Assignments are to short, NO clear communication.

COMMUNICATION

Great company

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Pros

none none none none none none

Cons

I learned a lot, and the people I worked with and for were very nice and helpful

none

Kudos!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newark, DE

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to stand for its name, providing solutions with "integrity" not only to their clients but to their staff as well. The company engages and motivates people by consistently finding ways on how to do each task in a more effective and efficient manner.

Cons

Since, we are in the field of communicating with the associates, the challenging part of the job is that you must equip yourself with the most updated information from each and every site.

Keep up the good work!

Be at your Best!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newark, DE

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

With ISS, I feel the care, security, and the passion to bring out the best in me. The experience during the interview session gives me a realization to what aspect do I need to consider with the help of the career consultant who has been very patient, supportive, and understanding.

And now, I am successfull because things start right and end up with great opportunity that I will always be thankful of.

Cons

Doing your best to be appreciated but having a limited incentives and benefits does not give a good motivation to employees with high goal for the company.

I truly appreciate how Integrity generates opportunities for people who are in need of jobs. However, as an employee, I would suggest that the management should also extend the benefit packages and incentives for the employees. It will give us the drive to perform our job in a whole new level.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Jul 15, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for submitting your advice!

Fast paced work

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker  in  New Castle, DE
    Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in New Castle, DE

Pros

The pay is good since you work long hours. There's friendly co--workers who helps you when needed making it a good environment to work in.

Cons

It's only a short-term positions wish it was longer.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Jul 15, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks!

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

Worked for Integrity Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!