Integrity Staffing Solutions

www.integritystaffing.com

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Todd B. Bavol

Pros
  • Working with ISS is dealing with constant change for the better of everyone, where you (in 7 reviews)

• The pay is good since you work long hours (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/ life balance can be challenging depending on the time of year, but getting better (in 7 reviews)

• 5 miles in a 10-hour work shift (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnone none none none none none

ConsI learned a lot, and the people I worked with and for were very nice and helpful

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Kudos!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Newark, DE

ProsIntegrity Staffing Solutions is committed to stand for its name, providing solutions with "integrity" not only to their clients but to their staff as well. The company engages and motivates people by consistently finding ways on how to do each task in a more effective and efficient manner.

ConsSince, we are in the field of communicating with the associates, the challenging part of the job is that you must equip yourself with the most updated information from each and every site.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Good place and grow

Picker (Current Employee) Chester, VA

ProsI worked for Amazon throughout the seasonal period on a night shift. It was nice and interesting, but I went back to Integrity Staffing. I was very comfortable and like the environment of the work place.

ConsThey don't have vacations and it's a quick pace job

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Productive fast paced environment

Packer (Current Employee) New Castle, PA

ProsThe management is amicable and supportive. It's easy to get along with other co-workers, and I made a few friends while working in Integrity Staffing. It's an enjoyable place to work at.

ConsIt's only a temporary position

Thanks!

Great work environment with good employees

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) Whitestown, IN

ProsWorkers are very helpful in training new people. A fun place to work with safety being the top rules. Enjoyed working with my co-workers and making good friends along the way.

ConsThe job is physically demanding

Jul 15, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for sending in a review!

Be at your Best!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Newark, DE

ProsWith ISS, I feel the care, security, and the passion to bring out the best in me. The experience during the interview session gives me a realization to what aspect do I need to consider with the help of the career consultant who has been very patient, supportive, and understanding.

And now, I am successfull because things start right and end up with great opportunity that I will always be thankful of.

ConsDoing your best to be appreciated but having a limited incentives and benefits does not give a good motivation to employees with high goal for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI truly appreciate how Integrity generates opportunities for people who are in need of jobs. However, as an employee, I would suggest that the management should also extend the benefit packages and incentives for the employees. It will give us the drive to perform our job in a whole new level.

Jul 15, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for submitting your advice!

Fast paced work

Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) New Castle, DE

ProsThe pay is good since you work long hours. There's friendly co--workers who helps you when needed making it a good environment to work in.

ConsIt's only a short-term positions wish it was longer.

Enjoyed working here

Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) Middletown, NJ

ProsYou learn a lot in the workplace. Managers and workers are friendly and the job is enjoyable it makes you feel like your accomplishing a big part. of the company which is rapidly growing everyday.

ConsThe hardest part of the job is leaving it.

Nice place to work

Recruiter (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsIt's a busy environment, but it's a very good and clean place to work at. The managers really do their jobs by helping everyone with their task making sure it follows by the book .

ConsSometime other co-workers don't put out the same effort as everyone else

Productive work

Packer (Current Employee) Petersburg, VA

ProsThey offer good pay with great hours. You get to learn different warehouse position and the co-worker are nice to work with. They keep you motivated throughout the day.

ConsIt's only a temp. job

Worked for Integrity Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!