Integrity Staffing Solutions

Updated December 18, 2014
Updated December 18, 2014
3.8

Todd B. Bavol

Pros
  • Working with ISS is dealing with constant change for the better of everyone, where you (in 7 reviews)

• The pay is good; good base rate and many opportunities for overtime during the holiday rush (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/Life Balance can be challenging if you are part of an onsite team (in 9 reviews)

• Dishonest about prospects of be converted to a perm full-time employee (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

great experice

Former Employee - Picker in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Picker in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Pros

great payment great hours hard

Cons

hard to keep up with the job great experince

work your hardest

integrity showed me things I've never done before and I excelled from it and became so good at what I do.

Former Employee - Warehouse Associate in Hazelton Mills, PA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Associate in Hazelton Mills, PA

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

training was very good they showed me once and I had it due to because I am a quick learner. I loved working and learning new things from the supervisors.

Cons

well a con a had here was that my whole purse got stolen and I reported it and they didn't look on the cameras in the locker room. So I lost everything.

Nov 25, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to rate us! We are happy you were able to take away skills that you will be able to use elsewhere along your career path!

Not for experienced salaried managers

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Pros

Opportunity for those with little credentials to move into "management"

Cons

Everything else including hours, pay, abhorrent recruitment practices; "opportunity is the greatest incentive" however there is a great divide between perception and reality.

Be realistic

Go place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very nice staff to work for. Coffee pot sits near my desk!

Cons

no Bonus! Very boring place to work. No bonus.

Nov 25, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for taking the time out to post your review, we wish you tons of success.

Ten Year Employee of Integrity Staffing Solutions

Current Employee - Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer in Newark, DE

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Integrity Staffing lives and breathes their core values - everyday. From the associate, to the client, to the internal employee Integrity Staffing emulates their name. Integrity Staffing offers great benefits and highly competitive salaries. You'll never meet a group more passionate about what they do.

Cons

If you're not quick on your feet you may miss a step. Integrity Staffing is on the move - continuously pushing forward, driving innovation and change while adapting to the environment and meeting customer and associate demands and expectations.

Nov 25, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We appreciate the time you took to write such a thoughtful review and honest opinion on our fast paced environment!

It's a wonderful place to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Director in Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Director in Newark, DE

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for advancement, including promotions. A very nice performance based bonus program for managers on up. Team members are encouraged to develop professionally by attending off site educational classes and seminars.

Cons

Work life balance is difficult at first and take some time getting used to.

Be open to feedback from all levels for staff members. Consider tuition reimbursement for post-secondary degree programs.

Nov 25, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for taking the time out to post such a great review! I will be sure to pass along your advice to our management team.

Company with high ethics and good corporate values

Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Worked in field HR for this firm for 1 year. Very impressed with the level of ethics and concern for associates in the field. Everyone from the top down puts the associates first. Compensation is fair and the opportunity for growth is great.

Cons

Fast paced. Challenging clients that sometimes expect too much.

Keep your focus on the associates and doing the right things and you will continue to grow.

Nov 25, 2014Online and Digital Community Specialist

Thanks for posting such a great review! We appreciate the honesty and I will be sure to pass your advice to our management team.

Opportunity for Career Growth.

Pros

Integrity offers associates a chance to excel and opportunities to grow with the company. I started with Integrity in 2012 and went from a temp to full-time staff in under two months. There are plenty of opportunities to advance, but you have to step up and work for them.

Cons

Work/Life Balance can be challenging if you are part of an onsite team. Integrity has several demanding clients and meeting their needs/wants can be a challenge. However, you can turn that into a plus by stepping up to the challenge.

More critical discussions with staff, not just praise, can help a staff member develop in their career/role.

Creating Opportunites...but doing it Safely!

Current Employee - Safety
    Current Employee - Safety

Pros

A very proactive safety culture that starts with the CEO and carries on throughout the company. This is a unique company where safety takes a front seat in all decision making.

Cons

The environment of Co-Employment can present its own set of challenges.

Continue on the path that we are blazing forward!

World Class Service

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The Staffing Company prides itself on it's 10 core values in which they strive to achieve on a daily basis. The company is all about you. However, it must be you to ultimately succeed. Integrity will do everything they can to get you working again, and provide all the tools that you need to succeed at your new job. From first hand experience, Integrity informs candidates before they accept an assignment the requirements and longevity of that position. They will also hold on to the policies put in place by the Clients they are staffing for. No other staffing company that I've ever worked with or for has come close as to provide world class service to it's clients and to the people that are searching for employment. Period!

Cons

Depending on the client, Q4 can get really busy. Even with the demand of workforce from their major clients, it's just not always possible to place candidates in a full time permanent role with the staff. Don't expect these roles to be open for everyone, but it helps to show your worth.

Training of managers and/or staff members could get better. I would like to see a dedicated trainer especially before Q4 hits each year who will be hands on and train.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos