Integrium

Add Photos

David H. G. Smith

Integrium - A growing company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsOpportunities for growth, Great Pay, High Level of competence of coworkers, Great Reputation with Sponsors, Great People, Telecommuting opportunities.

ConsCommunication isn't always great, Very fast paced - will work very hard, growing pains - rapid changes in direction

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to delegate better, and improve communication, build greater trust, provide more training.

former CRA

Senior CRA (Former Employee) New York, NY

Prosnothing, totally micro managed, no leadership.

Consterrible co. you will regret taking a job here.

Advice to Senior Managementget some qualifed employees.

Bad, bad, bad.....do not work here....ever!!!!!

Contract CRA (Former Employee) North Chicago, IL

ProsNone, company ripe for takeover

Consmicromanaging, non functional, non communicating

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very dissatisfying and disappointing

Full Time Employee (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsHigh Level of competence of coworkers. Not much to talk about!!

ConsBad Reputation with Sponsors, No opportunities for growth, Not a good Pay, Communication isn't always great, Very fast paced, micromanaging by one of the EMT, growing pains - rapid changes in direction

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to Senior Management
    Need to train yourself and improve communication skills, do not cut corners to save money, Be honest and tell truth, better delegation improves overall performance, Trust is earned - build greater trust, provide more training.

I enjoyed working for them as I was home based

Contract CRA (Former Employee) Midrand (South Africa)

ProsIt did not matter when you did your work as long as it was done. i enjoyed the flexibility and during a busy month you got very good money.

ConsTheir CRAs work on contract, so no work no pay. They tend to have annoying queries about your invoice. There's lot of gossiping amongst each other which is uneccessary.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are a bit difficult most of the time, if only they can be straight forward instead of talking about other staff members to other staff members

Worked for Integrium? Contribute to the Community!