Integro Insurance Brokers

Not yet rated.

Roger Egan

Great Place To work

Senior Associate (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosvery flexible employer when it comes to taking time off, etc.

Consmgmt is lacking in many cases...a bit of the old boy network exists...they have financial issues that need to be addressed. I assume this may become a bit of a sweat shop over time, as they try to meet their financial goals. also, I imagine they will be put up for sale at some point.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a good fit to buy the company.

Solid company if you're in the front/middle office. Back office is a different story, employees are not valued.

Senior Accountant/Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsSmall company good exposure
    Good location

ConsDoes not pay well in the Back office. ie. Accounting/Finance
    Lack of communication from Senior mgmt.
    Managers have no patience for new employees.
    Firm tries to hard to be a "wall st" type insurance broker

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate better with employees. Provide better compensation packages to Back office employees. Offer more performance reviews for employees.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people
    Good resources
    Good culture
    They pay well and annual bonuses are higher than industry standards. Integro also has a great benefits package to offer.

ConsIntegro may not be the best place for an employee in the early phase of their career. Due to the nature of working on complex accounts, there is an inherant lack of deal flow which can be a valuable tool for younger insurance professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy only advice to management is to begin implementing some level of standardization. I realize that when the company started mgt wanted to keep everything client focused. I agree with this, but they have become so client focused (by this I mean each client is treated differently than the next) that many times they re-create the wheel for each renewal cycle, when it is not necessary and may be detrimental to the client's relationship do to constant changing on the account.

Worked for Integro Insurance Brokers? Contribute to the Community!