Intelicare Direct Reviews

Gabriel Bristol

1. The Work Keeps You Busy

Current Employee - Member Service Representative in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Member Service Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This isn't at what I thought a call center was like. All day long all your doing is taking calls. Your not dialing out at all. It's not sales, your not setting appointments or anything like that. I figured it would be a lot different, so that's cool. The only time you have to call someone back is if the call your on gets disconnected. Also, it's so busy that there are a lot of chances for overtime.

Cons

The place is 24/7 so some of the shifts you might get aren't that great. But then again, after you been here a while you can ask to switch your shift. If there's room and it's your turn, you can switch your hours and your days off.

Advice to Management

The events that you all do are really cool. please keep them coming.

2. Pays every Friday

Current Employee - Member Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Member Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a good company. They pay every Friday and the bonus is easy to get. They let you bring your dog to work, which is cool. They also have like a little store inside that sells food and snacks a lot cheaper than you can get it at a 7-11 or something, so that helps too.

Cons

It's a 24 hr call center and you don't have any control over the shift you start off at. But after 90 days they let me switch to a shift that worked better for my kids to get to school. I'm glad they let me move, but that first 90 days was tough.

Advice to Management

I like that we have fun events. It's very cool that a company lets us do that. The downside about them is that there are so many that it's hard to really go all out for each one.

Better than CMG or Dial America

Former Employee - Member Care Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I would say it's better than most call centers. Pay is better than most call centers. I don't want to bash this company, but it is an outsourced call centers, and they only hire for volume rather than caring about who you are as a person. I would definitely only recommend this job if your looking for a better job and need something to hold you over.

Cons

Unprofessional Most of the good reviews are done by management. Promoting a bad brand Promotions based of friendship Entice you with kid friendly and free food on the first day. I would say their offices are cleaner and a bit more professional than some other call centers, but again if your looking for a professional call center with job security OUT SOURCED CALL CENTERS ARE NOT FOR YOU.

Advice to Management

Change policies Be more professional Get better clients.

5. supervisor

Former Employee - Floor Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Floor Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Intelicare Direct

Pros

Holiday pay, schedule, hours, company perks

Cons

Management could enforce there core values

Advice to Management

No advice

If you are looking for a company that cares, do not apply!

Former Employee - MCR in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - MCR in San Jose, CA

I worked at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The trainer was amazing, she is super friendly and easy to talk to!

Cons

Got fired for missing 4 hours. My wife needed surgery. Enough said?? Poor HR. Poor management.

Advice to Management

Have a heart and show some sympathy to employees.

So easy, they make is hard.

Current Employee - MCR
    Current Employee - MCR

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy work, time off request, great co-workers, affordable insurance, paid weekly.

Cons

Crappy system that runs too slow for work flow. No PTO or sick days. May not get breaks/lunch at scheduled time. Catch 22 rules. No office supplies provided.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employee's better than you take care of the homeless. We work and pay taxes and some of us could use help too. Add PTO and sick days!!! We get sick because we are sharing work stations yet we get no sick days, that's out of line!! A better hourly wage would help too for all the crap we have to go through for this company and the customers that are being mislead and we have to bear it all, NOT YOU! Can we get some plastic ware in the kitchen? Some mouse pads for the desk? You provide the absolute minimum, and that being crappy chairs and dated computers.

8. Very good company

I have been working at Intelicare Direct

Pros

Flexibility with scheduling and also coworkers are helpful and very friendly. Time off requests are usually approved. Easy format for the job and advancement opportunities

Cons

There is no earned sick time or PTO. Other than that I have no other cons that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

I really don't have any at this time. I really don't have any at this time. I really don't have any at this time.

9. Just what I needed!

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like how you could bring your kids to work. That way you do not have to choose between being a parent and being a great employee. We were paid weekly and had weekly bonuses!

Cons

Parking! You have to get here a little earlier to get decent parking. Sometimes you have to park on the street instead of in the parking lot.

Advice to Management

Management can be a little gruff sometimes because they don't always think about how what they're saying is going to come across.

Decent Pay to protect a scammy website

I worked at Intelicare Direct

Pros

Very simple job. You get to do whatever you want between calls. So if you are going to school, like to read, or be on facebook all day, this job is perfect. The pay is good for the amount of work. The office is nice, cool set up.

Cons

You are defending a company even though the customers bad review is usually true. They are very strict about your attendance. This is understandable,. However, if you are going through some rough times, car trouble, family issues, etc., they do not make exceptions. People have had to take an "occurrence" due to a death in the family, car accident, and their own child being born. No paid time off or sick pay. You can request UNPAID time off. That to, how ever, is often denied..

Advice to Management

Understand that even the most reliable person can go through a bad time in their life. Update the website you are hired to represent so that you won't have so many angry customers.

Great People, Great Company!

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere! Easy job is you have half a brain. No crappy product to sell. Easily accessible via public transit. Good leadership and robust company culture. People actually don't HATE being here (which means more than you think).

Cons

Upward mobility isn't broad enough to encourage MCRs to seek advancement.

Advice to Management

Use less subjective metrics when determining the worth of an MCR to the company. A person who gives away more money but SAVES more money than a person who gives less away but doesn't save as much should not be judged on the same one sided metric.

RSS Feed </> Embed