Intelicare Direct

4.5

Gabriel Bristol

The Pay is Fair For the Work

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company does a lot to make sure it's engaging its employees. They have a fun committee, a fun room, and the training is very thorough. The pay isn't great, but it's better than fast food for sure! I would say the pay is fair for the work we do. It's not too high, it's not too low. There is also the opportunity to make a bonus and that's very simple to do. The company has a generic health plan but it's a health plan, and they pay most of it for you, so that's really good.

Cons

Parking! Sometimes finding a place to park is a challenge and you have to park on the street.

If there is a way to increase the parking that would be great.

A lot of great people work here and the company has potential, but needs improvement.

Current Employee - Member Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Member Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people I worked with were really nice and there was room for growth.

Cons

The business practices and communication was lacking. It was tough dealing with angry customers and having to negotiate refunds. Also, the office was pretty grungy.

If we are just going to refund the customers their money anyway, why negotiate? It only makes them more irate and the job is a lot harder.

Fun company to work for with LOTS of room for growth!

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Intelicare Direct has been a wonderful place to work at. I feel appreciated as an employee here and valued for the time and effort I put in to my job. In the time that I have been here I have been able to advance within the company and challenged to do bigger and better things with each advancement. I really appreciate the fact that working hard and doing a quality job is recognized and rewarded.

Cons

I would say a con would have to be the turn-over rate. It's tough to put time and effort into people who end up leaving for whatever reason.

Opportunity Abounds If You Put The Effort In

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Intelicare Direct has grown very quickly in a short space of time. As such there is a lot of opportunity for promotion and the company has a track record of hiring from within. I myself have been promoted twice since joining the company just over six months ago. The company is a dynamic and fast-moving organisation and you really get the feeling that, as a team, we are going somewhere special. The staff is cosmopolitan in every sense of the word and the company's core values encourage respect and teamwork to foster a real sense of community and family.

Cons

Like other call center companies, staff turnover can be high, although in my eyes that just creates more opportunity for those who stick around and are good at their jobs.

Communicate! We have a lot to say and some great stories to share so make sure everyone throughout the company knows about it.

Most unprofessional place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Team Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Team Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly staff, monthly office events.

Cons

Most of the equipment in this building is old and run down. The management staff do not take ideas from others unless they are the ones that come up with them. The pay is nothing for the amount of work Team Managers do. Taking phone calls, monitoring agents calls weekly, handling reports and even running the training classes!

Listen to those that have worked at other companies for tips and advice on improving the company. Pay your employees more for the BS that they have to deal with on the phone because of the client they service. Make employees aware of changes to the website so they don't sound like they don't know what they are talking about. Get new desks, computers and headsets to help the company feel like the type of call center you want to be.

Good to pay the bills

Former Employee - Member Care Representative
    Former Employee - Member Care Representative

I worked at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

consistent weekly pay, simple job, lax dress code, fun room, food program.. events and free food every so often, good central location, good job for time being not a place to make a career

Cons

Leads do not stick up for reps when customers are abusive, sexual harassment is not handled correctly, nor is injury, the pay is decent but the amount of daily abuse is barely worth it, group projects are given but more attention and time is allotted to the other office in the city of the ceo.

stop playing favorites, follow protocol, learn the job, and understand the individual

An awesome place to grow where you don't mind going to work.

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Intelicare Direct is a job where you don't wake up every day dreading going to work. There are constantly appreciation events that are a lot of fun and nearly everyone you work with is enjoyable to be around. The culture is amazing and realies heavily on the company's core values (respect, honesty, attention to detail, passionate about helping others, sense of humor, work hard, have fun, goal oriented, team work, and willingness to learn). There are always opportunities to learn new things and move up in the company. The work is easy as long as you put effort into it and show up for work ready on a day to day basis. Plus you can bring your pets to work! I plan on staying here a long while, and it is wonderful that I have a place I feel comfortable enough working for to say that.

Cons

I can honestly on think of one thing I believe is a challenge of working here; the paid time off policy. You get a very minimal amount which makes it difficult to take the time to go visit family and friends that live far distances. It is hard to maintain a good standing and be able to pay your bills if you ever decide to take a week off and leave the state. Other than that, no complaints.

Continue the GRRRREAT work!

The company that cares for it employees

Current Employee - MCR in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - MCR in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I feel like my work is valued and appreciated. Opportunities are always popping up for advancement. Expectations are clearly defined for my position. We have fun events 3 times a week where the company shows their appreciation to their employees. We are allowed to bring our pets and children to work with us.

Cons

There are no sick days or vacation days given to employees. Sometimes it is difficult dealing with customers that cannot be made happy with the resolutions we are able to offer to their problem or concern.

It is nice to know the company promotes within over 90% of the time, but it would be nice if we had other opportunities to increase our salaries.

World Class Company

Current Employee - Accountant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Accountant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Intelicare Direct gives you all of the tools you need to go as far as you want in your career and encourages personal and professional growth. The work environment is one of a kind where everyone is made to feel comfortable, confident, and appreciated.

Cons

I have never worked anywhere that allowed such freedom as bringing animals and children to work as well as meal and fitness programs. As far as I am concerned I have yet to see a con.

Our management team is out of this world! Thank you for all you do!

Intelicare Direct is a very comfortable employer to work for.

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture at Intelicare Direct is outstanding. There is respect full circle from employee to management and all departments in between. This makes my co-workers feel like they are an extension of my family at work.

Cons

There are few to no challenges working for Intelicare Direct. One main con would be the equipment provided. The headsets are slightly under par, especially for the caliber of excellent customer care the company provides.

I believe management needs to be more environmentally friendly. Though management is reaching a goal to go paperless as a company, there are others ways we can reduce, reuse, and have less of a "footprint".

Intelicare Direct Photos

Our Fun Room for Parties!
Working hard!