Intelli-Tech Reviews

2 reviews filtered by
1.6
Cynthia Johnson
1 Rating

1. Intelli-Tech: Work here if you like low pay, incompetent management, and a hollow feeling about your achievements.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Verne, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Verne, CA

I worked at Intelli-Tech

Pros

Good place to work and then forget about when you go home.

Cons

Owner is very cheap and not very ethical. Has entire company working on commision structure - even the PC techs. He will try and nickle and dime you out of commissions. Very greedy.

VP of sales is incompetent. She has no clue how to motivate a team. She is under educated for the position and has no chance of ever getting near this title at another company. She uses words that do not exist (like Don King does!) and will even type them into emails. She does her best to trick people into doing her work for her and then stealing the credit if the project has good results and disowning it if the results are poor.

Stop being so greedy and actually reward your employees for being loyal. Pay them competitive wages and you will not be stuck with the ones who "cannot leave". Notice all of your top talent leaves...

2. Owned my self serving cops

I have been working at Intelli-Tech

Pros

Zero, none, if you want to go to jail

Cons

They will use their cop status and use the police department to run their business and harass anyone if they cross their I'm a cop and you do as I say or else attitude .. They harassed my family, past employees and did it with their badge because of an incident that was in no way illegal, criminal or civil.