IntelliCentrics

Mike Sheehan

Not so Customer Service oriented

Former Employee - Manager in Flower Mound, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Flower Mound, TX

I worked at IntelliCentrics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

~Above average pay
    ~Fairly lenient rules and regulations
    ~Several schedules to choose from
    ~Relatively easy material to learn
    For a job, with no need to move up or hopes of advancing into a career type position this is a decent job.

Cons

~Little to no room for advancement
    ~Management does not take proper internal measures for disciplinary action as required by the employee handbook
    ~Management does not feel the need to update training requirements or provide continuing education when information affecting the customers and customer service dept changes.
    ~There is little to no upper management support for large issues
    You will be promised that new positions are opening regularly and that advancement from within is a guarantee when you interview. People in the company waited 3 years before anything opened up at all for them to apply to. They hire from the outside more often than not and you only know of a new position the day someone starts.

Upper management is only one person, everyone else under him has little authority to do as they wish without his approval and if he disapproves they could be fired. Turnover is the highest of any company I have ever worked at, and I have worked at a major call center before. The values of the company do not benefit the employees or customers as they would have you believe, they benefit a model that creates new products without worrying about existing ones or customer feedback. I think the CEO is generally a good person but feel he needs to focus more on the end user rather than the net gain.

Oy, There is a Season, Churn, Churn, Churn

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees are talented and good people to work with.

Cons

"Visionary" owner erratic and turnover in management and staff is monthly occurrence. Company has potential and newest management promises better direction and some stability.

Decide where you are going and then stay on that road for at least 6 months.

Beware

I worked at IntelliCentrics

Pros

Salary -- there is a reason they have to pay well for senior talent......
    Convenient Flower Mound location.

Cons

Failure to listen to customers; Leadership is full of sycophants; Technology platform is laughably poor.

Listen to the smart, capable employees -- and those are not the ones constantly telling you what you wanted to hear.

I hate this place but I need it right now.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics

Pros

The flexible work schedule that allows me to be there for my family. We're moving to a bigger building soon.

Cons

I wouldn't be here if I didn't need the flexibility. The technical team ruined reptrax and nothing is being done about it. The good employees we did have either quit or were fired. Our customers are angry. Not a good place to work right now. But in this economy there aren't a lot of options. I think the CEO knows it.

I am worried about our company. I don't think we will need a bigger building. Admit that you are in over your head and hire some good people. Treat those people good when they come so they will stay.

Good luck making it past 90 days

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

I worked at IntelliCentrics

Pros

The employees were friendly, hard-working and very dedicated. They made coming to work worth it.

Cons

The benefits were bare bones. Also, the amount of turnover is amazing. Most Directors don't make it beyond 90 days. You are hired to do one job, but the CEO adds additional duties almost immediately. The worst part? He doesn't take the time to tell you about the additional expectations. So you're more than likely to fail. If you take your career seriously, bypass this company. No one deserves to have a 3 month failure ruin an otherwise blemish-free resume.

Treat people like you would want to be treated if you weren't wealthy and needed a stable job to provide for your family. A little empathy can go a long way.

Varied work, great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone at the company is focused on the same goal so it really feels like a team. We help each other out and get the job done. I can honestly say this is the most rewarding job I've ever had.

Work-life balance is very good also.

Cons

Slightly fewer holidays than previous roles but they are increased with length of service. On site dining could be better.

Feel sad for the poor guys still working there.

I worked at IntelliCentrics

Pros

Could gain good learning experience. Work with a company that has huge potential. Working in healthcare domain is a good experience.

Cons

One stop to see internal politics and learn a life time lessons on how not to be treated and how not to run a company.

Treat the people, the way you want to be treated and respected. Identify people that you want to keep long term.