IntelliGenesis LLC

intelligenesisllc.com

IntelliGenesis LLC Reviews

5.0

Angie Lienert

A fantastic company to work for...!

Current Employee - Senior Mission Manager in Fort Gordon, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Mission Manager in Fort Gordon, GA

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

From my first days with the company (more than two years ago) it was made abundantly clear that IntelliGenesis was a company whose primary goal was providing mission experts to the customer - not putting as many butts in the chairs as possible in order to drive up revenues. But IntelliGenesis is about even more than mission experts - they've worked very hard to ensure that employees maintain a good balance between work and play. They've taken a very good package of benefits to another level. Pay your tuition? Sure, but they've even gone so far as to set up an all expenses paid company-specific program at a MD university to take interested employees from novice to CISSP. How about an Individual Tech Bonus that you can use to pay for your cell phone bill and/or internet bill, among other things. Company outings? What company doesn't, but how many small companies have season tickets (for employee use!) to MLB, NFL, and NHL teams? I could go on and on and on, but you get the picture.

Cons

The only "con" would be that due to the current economy and budget situation IntelliGenesis has been unable to expand operations to the Texas Cryptologic Center.

Keep doing what you're doing - the cream always rises to the top!

IntelliGenesis LLC is the kind of company I'm excited to get up every day and go to work for!

Current Employee - Mobility Analyst in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Mobility Analyst in Columbia, MD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1. Very savvy and caring leadership that is doing very well at being precise and agile in meeting community customer's needs. The CEO makes rounds around business parks every week to see how employees are doing and to get the 'good and bad' as to how they're doing. Unheard of to me!
    2. Benefits edged out competitors in the industry. All the way from 100% education reimbursement to funding conferences and certifications that help the employee and the company. Win win!
    3. Plenty of company events. Once a month all hands, company annual anniversary, and an upcoming company picnic. The fact that I want to attend these events is indicative of the management creating a family environment that is genuine and not one that just looks good on a banner.
    4. Compensation goes to the talent that supports this company. IntelliGenesis does everything they can to compensate you superbly for the skills you bring to their company! There is no mystery or runaround about what they will do for you!
    5. IntelliGenesis LLC is responsive to their employees professional desires and always seeks to help them in expanding or changing their roles within the company if so desired. This also shows me they want to keep talent while allowing personnel to grow professionally.

Cons

None! While there is always room for improvement, I wouldn't say any of the areas that could use improvement are cons by any means.

Keep doing what you're doing becase if you take care of the people, personally and professionally, the mission will take care of itself!

THE best company to work for PERIOD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1. Employees first both professionally and personally.
    2. Unmatched benefits (Full Tuition up to and including Doctorate plans)
    3. The best support staff that take care of you from day one.
    4. Working with the best, not a single employee here is less than the best in their fields.
    5. The leadership team keeps you 100% informed about current and future operations and goals of the company.
    6. Boundless opportunities

Too many to list here but everyone that we talk to about joining the Intelligenesis team wants in as soon as they can.

Cons

None whatsoever, this is the company that all others attempt and fail at being.

A family that cares

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Augusta, GA

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The willingness of management to listen to concerns of employees, act on employee recommendations, and change if change improves the company.

Always looking to expand the company, offer new benefits or make life better for the employees.

Believes you never stop learning and is willing to pay for those constantly want to increase their knowledge.

Cons

Having only been with the company for a year, I can say my only Con with the company is that sequestration has restricted our growth.

Don't stop what you do for the employees and keep you management style like it is. The company benefits from your leadership and will grow as the economy improves.

I love working here. Emphasis is put on moral and each employee is treated as a valued team member.

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time

Pros

Open communication from the top down. Company leadership is very engaged in ensuring employees are informed. Company leadership is quick to address employee concerns and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.

Cons

Due to circumstances beyond the company's control, such as sequestration, the continued growth of the company; like many others, has been slowed somewhat.

The up-front and candid communication throughout the organization is appreciated and continuing this practice will only benefit the company as a whole.

IntelliGenesis is an outstanding organization to work for.

Current Employee - Analyst in Fort Meade, MD
    Current Employee - Analyst in Fort Meade, MD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is an outstanding organization to work for. The IG leadership is very proactive in communicating with the entire IG team.

We enjoy regular company team meetings; receive newsletters, and the company president takes time on a weekly basis to meet with us (the associates) in smaller settings. Each of these get-togethers is an open forum where IG personnel are encouraged to speak freely.

The company promotes a team mentality and heavily is invested in its personnel. I feel that the management is engaged and actively works to positively enhance the personal and professional growth of its associates, which in-turn elevates the quality of the work delivered to our clients.

Cons

I find it extremely difficult to list anything negative, but if forced to fill in this block I would have to say that we could use more IG swag. Coffee cups with the IntelliGenesis logo would be nice.

Keep up the good work.

A SDVOSB Company that works hard and plays hard

Current Employee - Business Development in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Business Development in Columbia, MD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC

Pros

Professional health of the company is strong and growth is amazing. WE are a company that puts Subject Matter Experts in the seats and not just a 20year analyst.

Cons

The only con is the Primes can not keep up with us and our eagerness to be the best. This has been the biggest obstacle or something to be upset about.

Leadership has a great ear for being there when we always need them.

An employee first company making significant strides in the way we do business!

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Columbia, MD

I have been working at IntelliGenesis LLC

Pros

They are a company focused on employee investment. What that means is your moral and well being are important. They do not jump on what is hot in the contract world but what is stable and an investment to the employee and the intelligence industry. Constant communication with employees and always making sure they are aware of the growth of the company. Management respects the opinions of their employees. The benefits package is unreal! to include a technical budget for each employee. Your growth means company growth. I truly look forward coming to work everyday knowing I am an important part of the team!

Cons

The sweaters are to thin and the pens break. There really is not much negativity at this place.

Continue the great job your are doing...it shows in your employees.

IntelliGenesis LLC Photos

IntelliGenesis company picture celebrating our 6 year anniversary June 2013.
IntelliGenesis, GO IG BLUE!

+ Add Photo