IntelliSource

Updated Jun 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robyn Donahue

A job when it was needed

Anonymous (Former Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsIn the right place at the right time.

ConsIntellisource sources jobs for their clients first and foremost, their contractors are a source to an end. Period.

Advice to Senior ManagementChoose your clients carefully. Even though it's always about the almighty $$, total lack of integrity, bottom feeders, will reflect badly upon you!

A great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsWorked with great people. Praised their employees and recognized hard work.

ConsThe company his not very supportive of graduate students.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease understand that we, graduate students, are trying to advance in our careers and need a company that believes in education and advancement opportunities.

Very immature management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey mean well I suppose.

ConsIt's never good to have another party between you and your job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonor your fiduciary responsibility to those you hire and place with your contract companies. If you tell someone you are bringing them on as a full-time permanent employee as a recruiting tool, you need to honor that. Your company motto is, "We do a lot of things, but we do them all the same way--the right way." I have found this not to be the case

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chaos. Pure Chaos.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome great people work for this company. Too bad they don't work together.

ConsChoas. Pure utter chaos. It was like working with a bunch of 5th graders at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up. Keep your smart talent, get rid of the dead weight you have so much of and get some forward thinking do-ers. Smoke And Mirrors is what i see. A Magic Show.

not very happy

Prosis a good and fresh company

Consnot very happy working here,

Mostly good management, some culture clash between contractors and hosts

Parts Identification Analyst (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsFriendly people, supportive management, mostly honest culture. Good training, generally good respect for people doing the work. Decent pay; they use incentive pay where that makes sense, and don't mangle its implementation too badly.

ConsThe cultures of the host companies IntelliSource works with are not always as honest and feedback oriented, the contract obligations IntelliSource has with this companies sometimes corners them into behaving in a way that disregards the value and feelings of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou seriously need to ask yourself if your intended culture for IntelliSource is making it to the rank and file employees out at contract sites. Do they _actually_ feel like feedback will be embraced and appreciated? Are the host cultures destroying the "feedback rich environment" you're trying to create and replacing it with fear-based management and low levels of openness and communication, especially among the non-manager, non-senior employees?

Better than Some Staffing Agencies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Niwot, CO

ProsYou will get paid for every hour you work. You will be placed fairly quickly if you are presentable and can handle basic customer service/computer functions.

ConsAll of the drawbacks that come with working through a staffing agency -extra layers of management, no career path, very small raises, may be placed in a job for which you are overqualified, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen choosing to promote leaders, be sure to select individuals not solely based on their current job performance, but also all of the other important factors that go into being a respected leader.

Great people

Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsStrong push to develop employees.

ConsLow work life balance and pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are top-heavy. Hire more managers.

Working for Urban Lending as a contractor through Intellisource

Mortgage Modification Specialist (Current Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsI love the people I work with and the hours are super. We get off at 3:30.

ConsSometimes they make rules that are pretty silly.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees like adults - not children.

Underwriter

ProsThe job is simple and the access to on going education is a major asset.

ConsManagement is unorganized and leads to chaos. The organization needs to either increase the supply of materials or decrease the amount of employees to better serve the clients. The productivity drives down the moral of the organization which in turn drives down the quality of efforts from the front line employees.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for IntelliSource? Contribute to the Community!