Intelligent Decision Systems

Intelligent Decision Systems Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Marci Murawski

Bid it to win it. Poor Management.

Multimedia (Former Employee) Pensacola, FL

Pros-Good salary
    -Good benefits
    -Great computers

Cons-Managers gossip about employees personal lives with other employees.

-Contracts are bid to win with no concern for time required to complete. This in turn falls upon the production teams to work 60+ hours a week with no overtime.

-A large portion of employees are related or married.

-On more than one occasion I was asked to charge work hours to projects I was not working on. On one specific occasion I was forced to charge a civilian clients hours to a military account.

Advice to Senior Management-Get a handle on your managers.

-Hold everyone to the same standards.

-Bid your projects in a sensible manor.

-Give Instructional Designers firm deadlines and hold them to that date. (Meaning, stop letting IDs make storyboard changes the day before a project is due.)

-Put a stop to the gossip in your Pensacola office. It creates a hostile work environment.

-Get rid of the nepotism and cronyism.

IDSI - indecisive, demeaning. splooging, Individuals

Lead Graphic Artist (Former Employee) Pensacola, FL

Prosrelaxed dress code for the most part.

ConsThey have a team of backstabbing, gossiping, little (I'll use the word) girls running the show. You know when the upper management is PMS'ing (and that includes the males). You ALWAYS have to worry about who you are billing too because it is, for the majority of the time, billed to the wrong company because the management tells you too. So when the auditors come, and they do every year it seems, you have to lie when they ask you "do you always bill to the correct company?" You have to say yes if you want to keep your job but you know it's a freaking whale of a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf I could give IDSI a negative score I would. If you are wondering why your business is not doing good anymore, LOOK WITHING!!!!!! You want it fixed? BRING BACK ALL THAT YOU LET GO!!!!!!

Weak "Leadership" and Low Integrity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall business environment
    No ties, suits, etc...
    Some customers (Military) think that they are very beholding to IDSI

ConsWhat we say is not what we do!
    Senior Management talks about caring for employees...but just wait
    Childish behavior by VPs is tolerated and not every addressed
    Gossipy environment where you never know who is talking about you today to your boss...

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. Show some character. Get your VP's under control or fire them. Stop allowing husband-wife teams in the company.

Worked for Intelligent Decision Systems? Contribute to the Community!