Intelligent Product Solutions

Add Photos

Mitch Maiman

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Exciting, versatile, growing company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Intelligent Product Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIPS is a fast paced, growing company with a great culture and work environment. They pack a huge amount of quality into every piece of work they do across multiple engineering disciplines. The project diversity provides an environment where you're constantly learning and constantly growing. The people you work with every day really make it a joy to come into the office.

ConsAs a relatively young company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth in a short time, IPS is still learning how to scale its business practices and models to reach the "next level" in consulting services.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the company's ideals and goals are communicated clearly so that all staff members are on the same page and beating to the same drum.

Great culture, exciting work, and fun times!

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Ronkonkoma, NY

ProsIPS has an amazing culture at the workplace. The two principle owners are down to earth and truly humble men. They love their employees and work hard at making the lives of each employee at work enjoyable. The projects that we work on range vastly and makes the work exciting and ever changing. Overall, the Executives and management team are reasonable people and enjoyable to work with.

ConsLike every other small business managing growth is a challenge. IPS was just recently announced as one of the fastest growing companies in the NY area by Crain's Fast 50. This did not come without pain and tough decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and don't lose your innovative touch as you grow!

It should have been a great job!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Intelligent Product Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsInteresting products, great people to work with, very professional.

ConsWhen they can't get customers, employees are laid-off.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne of your Directors does not know how to manage people, is a bully, and unreasonable.

Worked for Intelligent Product Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intelligent Product Solutions reviews and ratings in Ronkonkoma, NY — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intelligent Product Solutions CEO Mitch Maiman. All reviews posted anonymously by Intelligent Product Solutions employees.