Intelliloan

Updated December 3, 2014
Updated December 3, 2014
3.7

Claudia Nelson

Smile and Dial, Great Atmosphere, 1 an hour, 8 a day, 40 a week! Plenty of growth from within!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Management keep it up Brian, Paul, Keith!, Solid Leads, Updated Training and Continuous to help you maximize your potential with the skills you have and the ones you will pick up along the way here! Complimentary meals and snacks if you forgot you lunch all stops pulled, Thanks Rahim! Live music to keep the motivation, Activities for those who choose to participate outside of hours basketball, football, etc. Everyplace has its issue we strive here at Intelliloan to improve ours everyday to make the environment the best, happy employees have great productivity and we lose the sense of being an "employee" or a "number" we take ownership pride!

Cons

Besides wearing a tie everyday i don't really have much "negative" feedback. Improvements are made daily to maximize the succession of ones self. YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!!!!

Tie to work everyday is not needed unless your a Loan Officer with clients coming in.

I love waking up in the morning, knowing that I got such an amazing job to go to!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great managers, great co-workers, great benefits! I have been with Intelliloan for almost 2 years.... I've done great with them and I will continue to do so. I have been very lucky to work with these people everyday, and I really consider them as my other family. Even on a hectic day, I know that they got my back and that they will support me... They allowed me to grow and use my skills. :)

Cons

There are none, and I mean it! Otherwise I wouldn't be here:)

Endless supply of leads, fast processing, good pricing, excellent office space.

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Its nice to work at a company with long term vision and commitment. The confidence the back office has in their ability to get loans done is impressive. I guess have an operations leader who has been with the company for 14 years has an impact on the teams confidence in their ability to correctly underwrite and fund loans, and then sell those loans to secondary.

Cons

The mortgage business is cyclical so wherever you go there are ups and downs; I'm used to it. There is no gym at the Commerce location.

Keep doing what you're doing, and if possible, roll out more casual days.

Make Good Money Here

Current Employee - Loan Officer
    Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Loads of Leads! Lots of support from sales managers to help get deals done. As call centers go, this place is pretty plush. If you are willing to work for it then you can make a lot of money here. Management really knows this business and it shows in they systems we use.

Cons

The hours can seem long sometimes but the paychecks make up for that. Other than that, I can;t think of anything to complain about.

Keep making the phone ring the way you do! Having the CSRs to transfer hot leads is solid gold.

A professional work environment with an appropriate focus on managing by the metrics

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They make the phone ring. When working with inbound calls at Intelliloan I enjoy engaged applicants who can benefit from a refinance. Unlike internet leads our applicant called us in response to a direct mailer so they are not distracted by 10 other refinance offers. Free lunch several times a year, a fun, friendly atmosphere, and the ability to make $20,000/month when I work hard.

Cons

Sometimes I feel I would prefer more casual dress, but I don't think I would be happy working around a bunch of grungy people. Open collar would be nice. I would like to be able to access Facebook on my work machine.

Keep doing what you're doing, more sales training directly from the president would be awesome, and please add a fully functional modern intranet site with an activity calendar and for sale section.

Decent mortgage company

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

provides endless amounts of leads

Cons

culture and values is not there- management thinks they can do whatever they want with no consequence

Great company with amazing opportunities for growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Close-knit office environment makes every day fun and exciting! If you are motivated and hard working, the opportunities for advancement are there. After all, you have to work hard to play hard! Great pay and benefits. They have created a supportive dynamic for their employees to succeed and really take the time to foster growth.

Cons

The occasional Saturday shift, but at least it's not every Saturday.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They have a great training program. Being newly out of college they helped learn alot about the industry. I do not know of very many companies that train like they do. You are given the opportunity to get your licensing as while you work in their customer service department. Everyone is very helpful and all want to see you succeed. People are not sharky and management do anything to help. Sales however was not for me so I'm moving towards other ventures. All the resources are available to you.

Cons

Nothing much I can say. Anybody that I saw struggle here was not the companies fault. You get what you put in.

Very stressful job with a lot of hours.

Current Employee - Mst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Mst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

MSTs help each other out, you can pick up overtime shifts to make more money.

Cons

The company is all numbers and hitting quotas. If you don't hit numbers you get fired, there is no stability here and a lot of people either quit of get fired on a regular basis.

Don't be so pushy and fire people too easily to motivate them, the fear of people getting fired for not hitting numbers is not a great way to run a company.

A turn and burn company

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Descent technology, but that can be found at many mortgage places.

Cons

horrible processing, files taking 60-120 days to close, I once had a VA loan that took 6 months before they denied it, horrible management, no loyalty to employees whatsoever, unhappy work environment, a fear based management style, too slow to correct internal issues, too slow to find the marketing plan that works, unhealthy, hostile and abusive work environment, an employee that stays 6 months is a veteran.

You always think your right. About 30% of the time you are.