Intelliloan

Make Good Money Here

Current Employee - Loan Officer
    Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loads of Leads! Lots of support from sales managers to help get deals done. As call centers go, this place is pretty plush. If you are willing to work for it then you can make a lot of money here. Management really knows this business and it shows in they systems we use.

Cons

The hours can seem long sometimes but the paychecks make up for that. Other than that, I can;t think of anything to complain about.

Keep making the phone ring the way you do! Having the CSRs to transfer hot leads is solid gold.

A professional work environment with an appropriate focus on managing by the metrics

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for more than a year

Pros

They make the phone ring. When working with inbound calls at Intelliloan I enjoy engaged applicants who can benefit from a refinance. Unlike internet leads our applicant called us in response to a direct mailer so they are not distracted by 10 other refinance offers. Free lunch several times a year, a fun, friendly atmosphere, and the ability to make $20,000/month when I work hard.

Cons

Sometimes I feel I would prefer more casual dress, but I don't think I would be happy working around a bunch of grungy people. Open collar would be nice. I would like to be able to access Facebook on my work machine.

Keep doing what you're doing, more sales training directly from the president would be awesome, and please add a fully functional modern intranet site with an activity calendar and for sale section.

Decent mortgage company

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time for more than a year

Pros

provides endless amounts of leads

Cons

culture and values is not there- management thinks they can do whatever they want with no consequence

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company with amazing opportunities for growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Close-knit office environment makes every day fun and exciting! If you are motivated and hard working, the opportunities for advancement are there. After all, you have to work hard to play hard! Great pay and benefits. They have created a supportive dynamic for their employees to succeed and really take the time to foster growth.

Cons

The occasional Saturday shift, but at least it's not every Saturday.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have a great training program. Being newly out of college they helped learn alot about the industry. I do not know of very many companies that train like they do. You are given the opportunity to get your licensing as while you work in their customer service department. Everyone is very helpful and all want to see you succeed. People are not sharky and management do anything to help. Sales however was not for me so I'm moving towards other ventures. All the resources are available to you.

Cons

Nothing much I can say. Anybody that I saw struggle here was not the companies fault. You get what you put in.

Very stressful job with a lot of hours.

Current Employee - Mst  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Mst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for less than a year

Pros

MSTs help each other out, you can pick up overtime shifts to make more money.

Cons

The company is all numbers and hitting quotas. If you don't hit numbers you get fired, there is no stability here and a lot of people either quit of get fired on a regular basis.

Don't be so pushy and fire people too easily to motivate them, the fear of people getting fired for not hitting numbers is not a great way to run a company.

A turn and burn company

Former Employee - Sales Manager  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Descent technology, but that can be found at many mortgage places.

Cons

horrible processing, files taking 60-120 days to close, I once had a VA loan that took 6 months before they denied it, horrible management, no loyalty to employees whatsoever, unhappy work environment, a fear based management style, too slow to correct internal issues, too slow to find the marketing plan that works, unhealthy, hostile and abusive work environment, an employee that stays 6 months is a veteran.

You always think your right. About 30% of the time you are.

6 months at Intelliloan through July 2013 - Daniel Christian

Former Employee - Loan Officer  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time for less than a year

Pros

I will go ahead and put my name on this since otherwise, you don't know if it's real or not as "anonymous".

Some pluses in MY EXPERIENCE were an owner who makes the phone ring, I had a fantastic manager in Paul Bourne (as well as Keith R.) and the processors were great on my files. Christina Mcgeary, Rachel Barnes, etc. were great.

Myself and quite a few people I worked with liked the general feel of the place. I found it well lit and clean and a relaxed place to work. My co-workers were cool.

I made right about 50k in 6 months. At the end of the day, the company benefited me.

Cons

The rates went through the roof which has hurt a lot of people. I think some more competitive programs to combat this would be good. I believe this is being worked on.

I don't know that I am fond of the "rookie split" which people who have no loan expierience were getting, but I heard they are working to change that.

I'll be honest, a lot of companies didn't take me on right away because I had been out of the industry awhile and this company did. So I will be grateful for them for that.

Paul Bourne was a fantastic fit for me as a manager along with Keith Reese.

Up until the last month or so, it was enjoyable for me to come in every day. A lot of the last month had to do with losing a 40 loan pipeline to a high rate environment.

Were there one or two things, which I, having been a top producer felt weren't fair. There were. At the end of the day, I was able to hit my goals here.

good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Production-oriented environment with clear goals and loads of support. Clear path to management. Attractive, fun, comfortable, professional work environment. Surprisingly good benefits! Only 6 loan officers per sales manager so you get lots of support. Multiple sources of leads! If you are driven you can really make a lot of money here.

Cons

It is a production environment so if you are not self-motivated it may not be for you.

I'm impressed with what you've built so keep doing what you're doing. It seems like you care, which is cool.

Sales

Current Employee - Sales  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intelliloan provides a positive work environment and culture! A very solid company that encourages growth and open communication from the bottom up! The CEO is very involved witht the daily operations and is the first to roll up his sleeves and help out where needed, A true leader! The management team is supportive and also assists in creating a fun team work environment.

Cons

Communication could be a little better from the top down. Eliminate the formal dress attire!!

Continue doing what your doing! More team building events would help and show appreciations to all.

Worked for Intelliloan? Contribute to the Community!