Intelliloan Reviews

4.1
Darryl Preedge

I love my job

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

experienced people to help you out -- i was trained from a CSR position to become a loan officer. great pay structure -- the more loans you fund the more money you make marketing -- direct mail, lending tree, and radio leads.

Cons

the hours can sometimes be long but the commission is well worth the hours that we work. we work once every 3 saturdays but hey other places have it worse.

Advice to Management

keep on doing what youre doing and continue to grow this company.

2. It's fun to come to work!

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Rahim, Paul, and Keith are very postive and motvate you to reach and exceed your goals. You can make as much money as you want! Lots of leads, great processing, and great potential for growth!

Cons

None that I can think of...

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

3. Great place to work and make money

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

Pros

The office culture here is great, you feel comfortable with management as well as your peers. There is constant training and teaching that helps you grow and increase your earning potential. Management doesn't just listen to problems, they are constantly trying to improve the business model. It doesn't hurt that the fridge is always stocked with snacks!

Cons

The hours can make it hard to balance work and home life but it is well worth it come payday.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

5. I've been working at Intelliloan for several years full time

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management and other employees are very approachable and very easy to wrk with. I've been able to make a name for myself in this industry and continue to grow and learn new things everyday. The business model is designed to set you up for success and the more you put into it the more you get out (more income $$!).

Cons

The only con of working here is when to decide to go home. There is so much business that comes through this company that its hard to leave work.

Advice to Management

More reporting.

6. Ready to make some money

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- The culture allows for rapid development and overcoming weaknesses if you aren't overwhelmed by it - They put a ton of effort into developing young talent and caring about your development - Can work with senior leaders of the company early on - There's a ton of money to be made

Cons

- I generally felt like intelliloan is one of the worst places to work if you're doing poorly in your job, as they won't hesitate to tell you and make the necessary adjustment to your employment - its not rocket science people - listen, learn, teach, assist, use the info you're given don't let it pass from one ear to the other

Advice to Management

- Continue to teach

7. Smile and Dial, Great Atmosphere, 1 an hour, 8 a day, 40 a week! Plenty of growth from within!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Management keep it up Brian, Paul, Keith!, Solid Leads, Updated Training and Continuous to help you maximize your potential with the skills you have and the ones you will pick up along the way here! Complimentary meals and snacks if you forgot you lunch all stops pulled, Thanks Rahim! Live music to keep the motivation, Activities for those who choose to participate outside of hours basketball, football, etc. Everyplace has its issue we strive here at Intelliloan to improve ours everyday to make the environment the best, happy employees have great productivity and we lose the sense of being an "employee" or a "number" we take ownership pride!

Cons

Besides wearing a tie everyday i don't really have much "negative" feedback. Improvements are made daily to maximize the succession of ones self. YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!!!!

Advice to Management

Tie to work everyday is not needed unless your a Loan Officer with clients coming in.

8. I love waking up in the morning, knowing that I got such an amazing job to go to!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great managers, great co-workers, great benefits! I have been with Intelliloan for almost 2 years.... I've done great with them and I will continue to do so. I have been very lucky to work with these people everyday, and I really consider them as my other family. Even on a hectic day, I know that they got my back and that they will support me... They allowed me to grow and use my skills. :)

Cons

There are none, and I mean it! Otherwise I wouldn't be here:)

9. Endless supply of leads, fast processing, good pricing, excellent office space.

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its nice to work at a company with long term vision and commitment. The confidence the back office has in their ability to get loans done is impressive. I guess have an operations leader who has been with the company for 14 years has an impact on the teams confidence in their ability to correctly underwrite and fund loans, and then sell those loans to secondary.

Cons

The mortgage business is cyclical so wherever you go there are ups and downs; I'm used to it. There is no gym at the Commerce location.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, and if possible, roll out more casual days.

10. Make Good Money Here

Current Employee - Loan Officer
    Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Loads of Leads! Lots of support from sales managers to help get deals done. As call centers go, this place is pretty plush. If you are willing to work for it then you can make a lot of money here. Management really knows this business and it shows in they systems we use.

Cons

The hours can seem long sometimes but the paychecks make up for that. Other than that, I can;t think of anything to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep making the phone ring the way you do! Having the CSRs to transfer hot leads is solid gold.

11. A professional work environment with an appropriate focus on managing by the metrics

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They make the phone ring. When working with inbound calls at Intelliloan I enjoy engaged applicants who can benefit from a refinance. Unlike internet leads our applicant called us in response to a direct mailer so they are not distracted by 10 other refinance offers. Free lunch several times a year, a fun, friendly atmosphere, and the ability to make $20,000/month when I work hard.

Cons

Sometimes I feel I would prefer more casual dress, but I don't think I would be happy working around a bunch of grungy people. Open collar would be nice. I would like to be able to access Facebook on my work machine.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, more sales training directly from the president would be awesome, and please add a fully functional modern intranet site with an activity calendar and for sale section.

RSS Feed </> Embed