Intellinet

Intellinet Reviews

Updated May 28, 2014

Intellinet President & Senior Partner Mark Seeley

Mark Seeley

Greatest career move ever and the work life balance isn't bad either

Senior SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee)
    Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsWork with absolute ROCK STARS of every facet of technology, from SharePoint to Exchange to Infrastructure to IT Management. Everyone in the company is great at what they do!!
    Work with various industries and customers
    The Leadership team is the strongest group that I have every worked for.
    Motto is "Promises Kept" and everyone in the company adheres to it, whether it is working with each other, a client, or a vendor.
    Work is challenging and rewarding
    Ability to expand knowledge by working on new technologies, while maintaining knowledge of current or older technologies.
    Encourage growth and leadership through training and mentoring.
    Ability to work anywhere

ConsSometimes working remote can be challenging, but all in all you are never made to feel like you are alone on an island.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing........

Good company and good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTop flight technical consultants and very highly regarded by clients and partners

ConsMay be getting too broad with their consulting offerings and losing focus on core competencies

Advice to Senior ManagementA focus on lead generation & cold calling should be a priority of the marketing department, not just events and partner coordination.

Best professional services firm in Atlanta

Enterprise Client Partner (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsIntellinet is an entrepreneurial management consulting and Microsoft-centric professional services firm, which helps clients with their most pressing issues by engaging experienced industry experts in award-winning solutions. Intellinet's professional opportunities, corporate benefits, and compensation structures attract and retain the best consultants.

ConsThe only challenges Intellinet continues to overcome are common to all mid-size consultancies: the fast-paced consulting lifestyle and the need to continue balancing increases in both growth and profitability (amazing track record in both of these for the last 4 years).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Great values, great clarity and transparency, shared motivations for client value delivery and collective corporate growth.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intellinet is a company committed to excellence

Business Development (Current Employee)
    Durham, NC

ProsWe are a true work family. We all care about each other and our families at home, we have high expectations of ourselves and those we work with and work to help everyone achieve their goals. If you are highly motivated, thrive in a place where others are as driven as you are and you are a team player, this is the place to work.

ConsAs a consulting firm, we work a lot and often consultants are on the road. The mentality that everyone is in sales is sometimes hard, but it's key to how we thrive as a small, boutique consulting firm. The remote employees (not Atlanta based) have greater autonomy, but that can sometimes feel disconnected if you're not used to using the technology to stay connected.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love that we are investing in new ways to bring value to our Clients and expand our capabilities as a company. I ask that as we make changes, we be willing to go back and review those decisions and confirm that they provided the expected results and be willing to make adjustments as needed.

Awesome start

Atlanta, GA

ProsI just started working at Intellinet and am very happy with the decision to join. It is a very fast paced and collaborative culture that seeks excellence in all things. Everyone is friendly and helpful and there is a clear focus on driving toward common goals.

ConsWith so many projects going on, it will be a challenge to stay on top of everything.

Awesome

Senior SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsBest company I have ever worked for.

ConsI don't want to leave!

Amazing Culture, Great Place to Work!

Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsAmazing company culture with family feel, smart and dedicated colleagues, interesting projects, diverse clients (from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies) innovative technologies, great incentive & profit sharing programs. Tremendous worldwide, national, and regional recognition.

ConsCan't think of any but will come back and edit if something comes up.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I appreciate the commitment to communication, leading with passion, and plans for growth.

Unlimited Potential

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsMy work and contributions are appreciated. I have gotten a lot of exposure and growth opportunities. Our celebrations are wonderful. SLT listens and acts on our suggestions. The people I work with are so dedicated and skilled that it is easy to work on these teams of superstars.

ConsProcess needs to change to keep up with our growth and changing focus.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Great Consulting Firm, People Oriented, and the best place I have ever worked

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsThe people working around me are smart and driven. Everyone seems to feed off of the success of others.

There is amazing career development opportunities letting me shape my career while being fully supported from free exams and studies.

Consulting in general is a unique environment where you are constantly working on different projects and this is a great pro to me as it never gets stale.

Intellinet has a great benefits package and really focuses on taking care of it's employees.

ConsThere really are not any cons that come to mind and I am normally able to find cons in almost anything. I guess for some the shifting teams and different projects for different clients could be unpredictable and make them uncomfortable. That is general for consulting though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep bringing in amazing people that help the company and all of us working here grow. The interview process can be long but it is key to building the Intellinet family.

Great firm for consultants and clients

Atlanta, GA

ProsMy colleagues are among the most experienced in the business. It's great to work with experts who put clients first and pitch in to help each other succeed.

ConsI really can't think of any material disadvantages. While there are occasional times I'd rather be on a beach somewhere, those feelings aren't specific to this employer. I'd probably still work here if I won the lotto :)

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's great to work at a firm where we can create and enjoy success, while making a lasting impact. Keep up the excellent work balancing core values with profitable growth, charitable activity, and community investment!

Worked for Intellinet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intellinet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intellinet CEO Mark Seeley. All 41 reviews posted anonymously by Intellinet employees.