Intellisuite

www.intellisuite.com

Intellisuite Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to work for. Always striving for the best.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsGreat healthcare benefits. Premiums 100% paid by the company. Quaterly bonuses paid every quarter so far in 2011. Additional bonuses for engineers based on performance. Overall a great company to work for.

ConsThe company runs a very tight operation and as such does not allow waste. As a result, all employees must pull their own weight - otherwise you will stick out like a sore thumb. There is little room to goof off during work. Sometimes you are required to work from home after hours and some weekends to complete your work. Be ready to be on call at least one weekend every few weeks.

RUN

Support Engineer II (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsGreat health benefits, 100% covered no out of pocket expenses.

ConsWorst job I've ever had. They run the help desk lean so all you are doing is running from fire to fire. I was basically lied to in the interview where I would be splitting my time between projects and support. I only ever had time for support issues. Projects that were proposed by me that would increase efficiency, reduce downtime for users and free up time for Engineers were ignored and swept under the rug.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people to make up for the volume of issues you see on a daily bases. Therefor you're able to give more time towards projects.

Worked for Intellisuite? Contribute to the Community!