Intelliverse Reviews

Reset
2.4
Sean H. Gordon

1. Growing Fast, Great People & Good Place to Work

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time

Pros

There are really good people here that care about the product, customers and each other. The company is growing rapidly, so it's also exciting to be part of this growth right now. Overall, it's a fun and fast-paced work environment. .

Cons

This is not an ideal place for someone who doesn't like change and prefers a repetitive environment. Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is that there are poor transit options from Atlanta to the office.

Advice to Management

There's something special about the culture right now. Don't lose sight of this as we continue to grow and expand, as it's a big reason a lot of us work here.

2. RUN AWAY....not worth your time.

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Telemarketer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Intelliverse

Pros

working from home...if you get campaigns

Cons

EVERYTHING *Pay is NEVER sent out on time (they actually don't have the money to pay you) so they have the managers tell you that the mail carrier screwed up *Treat you like a W2 employee, but want to pay you like a 1099, (1. you have to attend weekly meetings up to 1.5 hours for FREE....2. Tell you what hours you can work depending on what they've promised the client......3. They do not pay you the commission you are owed and tell you the prospective client never attended the meeting....and so much more) *The managers lie to you all of the time and the clients dictate which days you can actually work (which means days you don't work you don't get paid) *You have to get permission to take a day off (which is against 1099 laws) * They change the contract and pay whenever they feel like it.

Advice to Management

Learn and follow the 1099 laws.

3. Great, fun company.

Current Employee - Director in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company for less than 6 months but I love the people I work with and I think the leadership team is fantastic. The CEO really cares about this company and the people that work here. I love the energy and how positive everyone is. Super proud to be apart of this growing company.

Cons

My commute is long as I live in Kennesaw.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees.

5. Changes at Intelliverse

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

New management couple years ago, everyone pitched in and contributed to give best chance to succeed. A lot of personal and company wide recognition. Nice office environment, upbeat, casual dress, enjoyed co-workers.

Cons

More flexibility in hours, additional performance bonus opportunity

Advice to Management

Stay involved and continue to recognize accomplishments.

6. Lack of vision

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Had some great coworkers when they were there. Company has some good products( but not taking advantage of them).

Cons

The company is laying off people constantly!! There are nobody left to lay-off anymore. Some recent reviews saying company is growing or hiring is misleading. It doesn't justify the talent who has been laid off. May be hiring some sales girls when some of them leave. Some job postings are not real( They don't do justice to talented people who were let go). Company is in survival mode. Management doesn't recognize talent( only pep talk) and ill-treat them. Vision of Management is limited. Hey, the list goes on!!

Advice to Management

Company has some great products. VoIP is competitive but business VoIP is growing( no need to abandon this). There are some companies growing rapidly in this space. There are some start-ups revolutionizing in VoIP/cloud space. Don't worry about these bad reviews. They are todays facts. Don't waste employee time for giving false reviews.Spend time on broadening the vision(look outside what is going on in this space) and get outside investment before the company is gone.

7. Fun Start-up environment that has lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with the company for awhile now and like any sales job it has its ups and downs, but I have never been in an environment where everyone was willing to roll their sleeves up and help me sell. Everyone is willing to help, even the CEO will help you call customers and close deals. It's a good supportive sales environment. Customers matter and the company actually uses their input to make products better.

Cons

I wish there was more flex-time or the ability to work from home.

Advice to Management

Keep sharing all the new deals that are won and great things going on at the company.

8. Very great until Ed bought the company and Hired Sean Gordon

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It was a great company to work for in the past that had many advances and a fun working environment, that all changed when Ed bought the company and hired Sean and CEO. After these two came on board, the company started to go down hill and a lot of customers started to jump ship. I'm glad I left the company when I did.

Cons

I never heard of a company that pays commissions on the front end before a contract bills. My advice to anyone looking to work here is to pass this company by and not think for a minute working at this company. The Barbie Squad that works here is so comical that hardly has sold anything but continues to receive a pay check. The last to interviews that Sean did were so comical, he contradicted himself so much and does not know what the company started as.

Advice to Management

The CEO needs to be replaced with someone more focused

9. Sean IS NOT CEO material, anyone who rates this company beyond 2 stars is a phony!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A paycheck...that is it...and nothing else.

Cons

Too many to list. They continue to struggle, and as for the 5 star post, it is probably one of the VP's who managed to keep their job despite the incredible mismanagement and overall incompetence.

Advice to Management

I have no advice since they are all just a bunch of clowns in clown suits living off the meager revenue from old customers who have yet to realize the technology is way behind the market.

10. Don't work for this company!

I worked at Intelliverse (More than 8 years)

Pros

Employees try to work together but with little focus or direction from leadership, you will not go far.

Cons

This company REQUIRES you to be on-call 24/7 and you never get a day off. The CEO and Owner do not know where they are going and continue to change the direction of the company and product lines. Therefore you never know what should be the focus. In addition, their practices are not always above board and ethical so I would not trust them. No raises in the past eight years.

Advice to Management

Change everyone in top management in addition to the owner.

11. Don't trust them!

I have been working at Intelliverse

Pros

Not really sure if there are any...

Cons

Management tells you what you want to hear, not what is the actual truth. So much turn around since I have been here. Things are always changing and no one ever knows what is going on.

RSS Feed </> Embed