Intelliverse Reviews

Updated August 18, 2014
Updated August 18, 2014

2.4

Sean H. Gordon

Fun Start-up environment that has lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with the company for awhile now and like any sales job it has its ups and downs, but I have never been in an environment where everyone was willing to roll their sleeves up and help me sell. Everyone is willing to help, even the CEO will help you call customers and close deals. It's a good supportive sales environment. Customers matter and the company actually uses their input to make products better.

Cons

I wish there was more flex-time or the ability to work from home.

Keep sharing all the new deals that are won and great things going on at the company.

Sean IS NOT CEO material, anyone who rates this company beyond 2 stars is a phony!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Intelliverse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A paycheck...that is it...and nothing else.

Cons

Too many to list. They continue to struggle, and as for the 5 star post, it is probably one of the VP's who managed to keep their job despite the incredible mismanagement and overall incompetence.

I have no advice since they are all just a bunch of clowns in clown suits living off the meager revenue from old customers who have yet to realize the technology is way behind the market.

Don't work for this company!

I worked at Intelliverse for more than 8 years

Pros

Employees try to work together but with little focus or direction from leadership, you will not go far.

Cons

This company REQUIRES you to be on-call 24/7 and you never get a day off. The CEO and Owner do not know where they are going and continue to change the direction of the company and product lines. Therefore you never know what should be the focus. In addition, their practices are not always above board and ethical so I would not trust them. No raises in the past eight years.

Change everyone in top management in addition to the owner.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't trust them!

I have been working at Intelliverse

Pros

Not really sure if there are any...

Cons

Management tells you what you want to hear, not what is the actual truth. So much turn around since I have been here. Things are always changing and no one ever knows what is going on.

WOW, very sad to see that last review

Current Employee - VP  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - VP in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I'm sitting here on a Friday night after a long (but productive) week at work and I am really sad to have read that last review. I'm even sadder to know that this is someone that I have worked alongside for at least 10 years (according to the data in the review.) I don't feel the need to get into a blow-by-blow with this person, but to blame the CEO for the removal of a candy machine really does make me laugh. I doubt Sean could tell you if a candy machine was in the break room or not. And just for the record, I believe there IS a candy machine there (although I can't say its existence has anything to do with my satisfaction at work.)

I have worked for this company for 15 years and I can truthfully say that right now is one of the most exciting and fastest growing times in our history.

As with any company, some great people (and many close friends) are no longer with the company. Most of those great people were let go long before Sean ever came to the company. Facing 2 big technology busts and a recession, I feel that our company has done its best to survive. However, it's always been a place that attracted talented people. One of the exciting things that HAS happened in the past 1.5 years is the addition of so many new faces. I don't think it's any disrespect to former employees to say that some of the new ones have brought some fresh and innovative ideas and have become new friends of mine.

Cons

My advice to the person who wrote the last review is to quickly find another job. If you are indeed that unhappy, I hope you leave soon. I needed to write this review in order to bring closure to this issue in my mind. I couldn't imagine walking around the office next week wondering who wrote that. Now that I have given my opinion and advice to that person, I can go on and continue my happy existence.

My advice to management, current employees, and future employees is to evaluate the company based on your own day to day experiences. If your life from 9-6 is good- great; if it's not good, then make a change. The power is in your own hands. Just please don't stay around and bring the rest of us down.

Sean Gordon - HE who laid everyone off!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Hum...let's think. Candy machine, no wait, that was taken away. Um...trash is taken out nightly, no wait, that is the buildings responsiblity.

Cons

Rating to skew is pretty low even for you Sean. Good try with bias so that can distort the true rating of this company. There is no growth when you are laying everyone off. It's particually disgusting to think you just walk in one day, take over, lay everyone off going by salary alone! That is the true nature of a despicable individual. There were many people that were worth the salary and those that remain behind pity you - pity me. I'm currently looking for another job. I can't work for someone without ethics.

I hope most people will see through this CEO's offerings as they aren't true.

Very flexible, employee-focused company

Current Employee - Sales  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for less than a year

Pros

Goals are shared with everyone and quick pow-wow meetings are called to report about recent big wins. Good mix of ages and different types of people

Cons

Very competitive fields so you can't just sit back and relax. This is definitely not a "cush" job but it is exciting when you win something over a competitor

Since cloud services can go all over the world, bring Intelliverse to other countries!

Exciting Changes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

An enhanced product offering is bringing in new customers. New types of communications are being addressed including CRM communication tools and social media. After a period of reinvention, the Company now appears to be hitting its stride.

Cons

Very fast-moving environment may not be a good match for someone wanting a job with a lot of routine work. As the company reinvented itself, different types of staffing was needed. This makes sense and was needed but was a difficult adjustment for some.

Continue to value and recognize your employees. As the business grows, bring more support positions back into the company to make sure that customers continue to receive great service.

Don't drink the koolaid

Current Employee - Various  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Various in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The happiest ,friendilest group of co workers you could wish for. Plenty of felxiblity for personal endeavors. Many employees were consultants, students, or similiar. Intelliverse allowed for that while collecting a paycheck.

Cons

No real vision.......a lame duck company awaiting to be shut down or sold to the next company. No real opportunity for growth, you basically waited until your number was called to "move on". The company is still "transitioning" even though there a new owner, insiders say the atmosphere is more professional yet the company is still stagnant.

Unskilled and inexperienced management has no clue what they are doing

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nothing here...if your looking for a job, keep looking

Cons

Just being there is a downside, customers are abandoning the company like rats from a sinking ship. Shakey financials, poor sale outlook, and new hires who don't even try to sell the core technology.

Go back to managing inexperienced sales reps selling pens and pencils, your only delaying the inevitable.

Worked for Intelliverse? Contribute to the Community!