Interactive Business Systems Reviews

CEO

1. Best Recruiting Company

Former Contractor - Systems Developer in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Systems Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Interactive Business Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

One lucky day i was contacted by a recruiter from IBS when i was looking a new job oppurtunity in Chicago, I said Yes and that was my best decision, i really enjoyed working with IBS, Lisa my manager is really nice friendly and professional, She matched my skills and background perfectly with this job opportunity. Shree is thoroughly professional, hard working and dedicated individual, She is bright and confident personality. Nora is best HR person she always respond quickly whenever i had any question, and Most important thing i never had salary problems with IBS. Overall nice and friendly staff, on time salary, very organized, professional, stress free environment.

Cons

I dont see any cons.

Advice to Management

Nice Work keep it up.

2. Business Analyst

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Interactive Business Systems (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice staff and friendly.A very professional company

Cons

Total experience has been awesome.Nothing negative to report.

3. Great company to work With

Current Contractor - Senior QA Engineer in Lansing, MI
    Current Contractor - Senior QA Engineer in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Interactive Business Systems as a contractor

Pros

The people working in IBS are really nice and IBS interacts with you on a regular basis to ensure that you are meeting the clients needs. IBS cares for you!

Cons

i didn't observe any cons so far

Advice to Management

keep it up!

5. Great Consulting Company

Current Employee - Consultant in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Interactive Business Systems (Less than a year)

Pros

I was contacted by IBS when looking for a new opportunity to further my career. As a full time employee at the time, I was wary of taking on a contracting role, however IBS proved to be very personable and was able to pick out an excellent fit for my skill set. I was impressed with the salary and benefits package offered, and more so with the personal attention I was given by IBS. It was pointed out by IBS that they were so sure of my new position as a fit for me that the client I would be contracting with would most likely add me to their full time staff. Sure enough, a few months later, the client did add me as a full time employee. IBS was able to have confidence in my skills and my career, and it has opened up a big opportunity for me professionally. I was very happy with the experience and all of the IBS staff members were excellent to work with.

Cons

I worked for IBS for a short time, but in that short time I can't say anything negative. At first, not meeting my manager was curious, but he visited in person as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

None. Extremely friendly, focused on relationships with clients.

6. Consultant experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Pros

The cons wipe out the pros, if any exists. Strongly suggest choose another firm and save yourself the grief and frustration.

Cons

Not recommended. Back office not organized and no one knows what they’re doing. Takes advantage of consultants in the worst way and business practices are not ethical.

Advice to Management

Back office should support their respective areas. Train your staff on what they should be doing. The goal should be the team takes responsibility and ownership for their area.

Interactive Business Systems Response

Aug 12, 2015 – HR

We're truly concerned about your negative eperience, and we do appreciate that you've made us aware of it. One of our IBS goals is to provide exceptional service to everyone: clients, consultants ... More

7. Recruiter experience

Current Employee - IT Auditor in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Auditor in Chicago, IL

Pros

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume on a job board. He told me he could offer me the same position for more pay even though it was contract. I ended up getting the position a week later.

Cons

Didn't have any negative experiences.

Advice to Management

Continue the stellar service.

8. Sr. Technical Recruiter

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Interactive Business Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company is all about their consultants and employees. They foster a community that is all about teamwork. They treat their consultants as more than just a number or resume. Every consultant is colleague. Management is very family oriented and flexible. All the offices work well together. This is a company that truly rewards you for your hard work and dedication.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Keep building up our strong teams!

9. Responsive management, friendly office culture

Pros

I like feeling that I work somewhere that still has values. There's definitely concern for the people who work here and promoting a good company culture.

Cons

It's not exactly a "con". This is a "squeaky wheel gets the oil" kind of place. When important issues come up, they do get attention. That's been good to see.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating with all levels of staff

10. Extremely Flexible

Current Employee - Consultant/Software Developer in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Consultant/Software Developer in Livonia, MI

Pros

Knowledgeable group of folks to work with. Managers have been extremely flexible. Projects have been varied. Not always working on the same technologies. While some projects may go on for years, there are always plenty of other projects that can be worked on in the meantime.

Cons

Most work is largely done in one man groups. Developers are not the most social group of people to work with. Usual talk of improving process but little to no follow through.

Advice to Management

Hire someone whose job is to make improvements to process. Cannot rely on busy employees to champion causes and see them through while trying to remain billable and profitable to the company. Thanks for being so flexible.

Interactive Business Systems Response

Jan 21, 2015 – HR

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions! While it's uncertain which process (or process elements) is affecting you, the comments about process improvement are appreciated. We want to be ... More

11. Fantastic

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I have been working at Interactive Business Systems full-time

Pros

Excellent leadership in place. Open-door policy. Leaders really care about the development of their employees

Cons

Extremely competitive industry, but very high potential.

Advice to Management

More comprehensive training

RSS Feed </> Embed