Interactive Intelligence

Interactive Intelligence Reviews in São Paulo, São Paulo

4.3

Interactive Intelligence Chairman, President, and CEO Donald E. Brown
Donald E. Brown

Pros
  • Flexible work environment, great is most positions with work-life balance (in 35 reviews)

• Interactive offers an unique work environment that fosters great work-life balance (in 45 reviews)

Cons
  • This poor level of employee recruitment leads to an abysmal work/life balance (in 15 reviews)

• The company is growing and the internal processes are not in line with the size of the company (in 14 reviews)

More Highlights

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Is a very good experience and I'm very happy to be on board.

Current Employee - Office Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Office Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Interactive Intelligence is a wonderful company to work. We have total flexibility to work and constant feedbacks about our work

Cons

Not have human resource procedures for Brazil.

he is a fantastic person and very intelligent. He gave me total liberty to work and always he can, he gives me feedback about my work.

Very positive in all aspects.

Current Employee - Data Center Operation Engineer in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The opportunity to work with very talented guys around the world and be part of the strategy of the company in Brazil and LATAM.

Cons

Be apart from my partners around the globe and most of the time I don't know what is happen

Keep doing the same which is great but I would like to have more contact to figure what is the plans for the future.

It has been a great experience to work here.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Mobility - It is possible to work from anywhere, the working tools are good and efficient;
    Good communication level between company's employees;
    Good office installation and resources;
    People are great to work with.

Cons

The HR company that works for Interactive in Brazil is just terrible;
    Little or no flexibility with rules and policies when doing business with markets abroad USA (e.g.: Japan, Latin America, etc.);

It would be nice if sales team had a annual goal for on premise projects and a separate one for CaaS. That would certainly leverage CaaS opportunities.

Interactive Intelligence Photos