Intercos America

Updated Mar 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Good company to work for if you like stress and a fast paced environment!

Product Development Chemist (Former Employee) Congers, NY

ProsAs a chemist you get to learn a lot about shade matching,which is a skill that cosmetic chemists need! You get to learn about manufacturing processes, work with high end clients. You also get the opportunity to travel abroad.

ConsYou start as a chemist and you will end up as a chemist, unless you get promoted to another department. Too much favoritism. Most Managers are unprofessional. Employees are not rewarded for their good work. Salary not representable to the work that is being done. Managers are not really well trained for their position.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should hire more qualified individuals for this position.

My biggest mistake ever in my whole carrier

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Congers, NY

ProsI do not see any Pros. I worked with good companies before joining them and after. This company is far behind comparing with any global or local good company.

ConsCompany is run by unprofessional managers (so called) who do not know 'people Management?' And importance of skilled people.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee yourself in mirror and ask how good you are as a manager. Manager are leader not a owner of person working in your team. If your team is not achieving any task/work, means it is your mismanagement and your failed leadership.

Too much work pressure, everything is urgent, no priorities.

Product Development Chemist (Current Employee) Congers, NY

ProsGood learning experience, some high profile customers, variety of cosmetic product manufacturing, few nice managers to work for.

ConsVery less salary, takes too much time and very little salary appraisal, not many benefits, every thing is urgent, sometimes work under extreme pressure.

Worked for Intercos America? Contribute to the Community!