Intercos America Reviews

Reset
2.4
CEO

1. Intercos

Pros

dynamic work environment, growing company

Cons

dynamic but demanding work environment

2. poor

Current Employee - Will Not Disclose in Congers, NY
    Current Employee - Will Not Disclose in Congers, NY

Pros

flexibility of hours, learning opportunities

Cons

horrible management, very basic treatment of employees and even worse for temp and agencies employees. will be overloaded with work and never given a raise. favoritism. sexism. nobody stays here unless youre a VP or director.

Advice to Management

learn to manage people. thats why people come and go too frequently

oh my god

Current Employee - Quality Control in West Nyack, NY
    Current Employee - Quality Control in West Nyack, NY

I have been working at Intercos America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The day shift is from 7am to 3pm which personally I find to be amazing. Once I get out of work I can complete my daily errands and more. -If your bilingual or not you will walk out knowing some Spanish.

Cons

I work through Adecco Hiring agency so I get none of the benefits from working directly. Adecco's benefits are minimal to none compared to working at a regular job directly. I get 3 unpaid time-off days a year and a maximum of 2 weeks vacation time also unpaid. No real leadership within management. Bad work enviroment not because its in a factory but the co-workers hold the trophies for the most irresponsible immature group of people I have ever met. I am not sure about upper-management but working with the production department is a nightmare. I personally had to use my fortitude and all my leadership skills to develop a system that makes the job adaptable.

Advice to Management

Hire Human beings and not animals.

Good company to work for if you like stress and a fast paced environment!

Former Employee - Product Development Chemist in Congers, NY
    Former Employee - Product Development Chemist in Congers, NY

I worked at Intercos America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a chemist you get to learn a lot about shade matching,which is a skill that cosmetic chemists need! You get to learn about manufacturing processes, work with high end clients. You also get the opportunity to travel abroad.

Cons

You start as a chemist and you will end up as a chemist, unless you get promoted to another department. Too much favoritism. Most Managers are unprofessional. Employees are not rewarded for their good work. Salary not representable to the work that is being done. Managers are not really well trained for their position.

Advice to Management

You should hire more qualified individuals for this position.

My biggest mistake ever in my whole carrier

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Congers, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Congers, NY

I worked at Intercos America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I do not see any Pros. I worked with good companies before joining them and after. This company is far behind comparing with any global or local good company.

Cons

Company is run by unprofessional managers (so called) who do not know 'people Management?' And importance of skilled people.

Advice to Management

See yourself in mirror and ask how good you are as a manager. Manager are leader not a owner of person working in your team. If your team is not achieving any task/work, means it is your mismanagement and your failed leadership.

7. Too much work pressure, everything is urgent, no priorities.

Current Employee - Product Development Chemist in Congers, NY
    Current Employee - Product Development Chemist in Congers, NY

I have been working at Intercos America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good learning experience, some high profile customers, variety of cosmetic product manufacturing, few nice managers to work for.

Cons

Very less salary, takes too much time and very little salary appraisal, not many benefits, every thing is urgent, sometimes work under extreme pressure.

RSS Feed </> Embed