Interface Talent Network

Roman Vintfeld,

Great Work Environment!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interface Talent Network full-time

ProsThey play upbeat music all day, the staff is young and fun, and the training is unparallelled.
Interface also offers huge opportunities for growth within the company and earning potential.
In my six months of working here, I have learned more than at any other job.

ConsWe are open on weekends.

SPECTACULAR COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!!

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interface Talent Network full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompetitive compensation, incomparable training program, open door policy with senior management team, unlimited growth opportunities, focus on the needs of the client.

InterFACE provides an unmatched creative atmosphere combined with a focused, collaborative, and results oriented environment.

ConsNone. Love coming to work everyday.

Great training programs, Great people, Great Environment.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interface Talent Network full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI started to work at InterFACE almost 3 and half years ago and since day one I have received the proper training and encouragement I needed to work at my full potential. I have been promoted to a management position and am extremely optimistic that I will continue growing with in the company. I have even recruited friends and family members to become employees with in the company. It is also plus to say that I work with friends every day.

ConsThere is not enough parking for Clients and Employees.

Quick to promote from within

Director Level (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interface Talent Network full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe training interFACE has given me in invaluable, I started in the HR department with no previous training in the field and caught on very quickly. Within a year I was promoted to the assistant for the administrations team and withing 6 months of that became a director. From growing with the company I can see that InterFACE values their employees and prefers to promote from within whenever possible. The office environment is always fun, energetic and constantly changing. I had no idea that I would be where I am today when I walked into that initial interview but I am very glad I did!!!

ConsThe departments don't commingle like they should so sometimes there inter-department confusion, but this is a very minimal problem when it does occur.

Leave your soul at the door

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time

ProsUsually surrounded by pretty staff, they play an upbeat pandora radio playlist all day, could get the photographers to take professional photos of you if you're cool enough, friendly staff, potential to make a lot of money if survive the training.

Consnow about leaving your soul at the door...these families come in looking for their ticket to fame and fortune..their ticket is their child. the scouts at malls send in talent that they think will be the next big thing, in reality i think they scout for the family most willing to empty every single penny in their pocket for a CHANCE, the majority of families that came in either could be described as "rachet" or "no habla ingles". so as a director you have to try to squeeze every penny out of these people, and if they don't have money, they make you ask if they have a friend or family member that can lend them the money right now. The credit cards almost always decline...just an idea of the clients you'd be dealing with...if they leave a deposit, they have 3 days to cancel with a written letter post marked and mailed. most of them don't understand and will call non stop or stop back in to demand their money. the company doesn't refund on the spot which is weird.
it was a high stress job, unsure of how your pay checks would be, or what craziness would walk through the door thinking they're already a star.

but hey it's the entertainment business. get your experience to build that resume and leave.

Advice to Senior Managementstop being shady

One of the worst places to work for.

Appointment Setter (Former Employee)

I worked at Interface Talent Network part-time for more than a year

ProsIt's a pretty interesting environment. It's really not everyday that you find someone in today's day and age working in a model and talent industry.

ConsThe kind of environment that you must work in isn't the best. You're forced to make phone calls to set up appointments but often time this can be hard since many people hang up or don't want to talk.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say better training and being more professional.Very, unprofessional environment.

Good place to start for short period of time

I have been working at Interface Talent Network

ProsFriendly and energetic co-workers are abundant

ConsHard to handle clients on an everyday basis

It was a learning experience, allowed me to showcase my sales ability but wasn't something I saw a future in.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Interface Talent Network

ProsFreedom in dress code as well as the pay.

ConsThe management was unproffessional and the company was known for being fraud.

worst company EVER

Schedule Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time for less than a year

Pros- the friendly people I worked with

- leaving at the end of the night

- pressure to harass and deceive familiesaving to go home

Cons- horrible management who will talk to you how they feel like talking to you.

- deceiving and harassing families daily.

- the "bonus" structure

- high employee turnover rate

- not knowing if my check would bounce or not

Advice to Senior ManagementJust do away with Interface. This "company" is deceitful and treat employees like they are nothing. Forcing people to lie and deceive for you is not what a successful company is built on. Stop lying. Stop disposing of people who leave stable jobs to work there. Stop treating your employees like crap. Lastly, pay your employees!! Stop feeding them stories about how someone stole from the company & PAY THEM for the disrespect & unpleasant people that they encounter on a daily basis.

There's some seriously sketchy inter-NAL business going on with inter-FACE

Manager (Former Employee)
Framingham, MA

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time for less than a year

ProsAt interface they pay you really good salary as a manager. You will develop social skills that are unrivaled working in a job like this. Great temporary or transitional job if looking for new experience.

ConsThe public opinion of the company is "scam" and makes it very difficult to do you job effectively.

They have a terrible staffing structure that makes it impossible to succeed, they want managers scouting, not managing, then get upset when you are understaffed.

The general public treats you like trash because of bad experiences with the organization, apparently they can be quite rude on rescheduling appointments or when you don't buy promotional packages.

Its a 40hr work week, expect to work at least 50hrs and 6-7 days. (salary)

They closed down 3 locations in a 2 week period in MA with no communication with managers or employees, and put over 30 people out of work, didn't care, checks went in the mail, no communication with managers what so ever.

Was told there was fraud on the corporate account making us jump through hoops to cash our paychecks.

Upper level management is very degrading. Was told one day that "Working our hardest is not the job, getting numbers are. You are not doing our job"

They cant keep any managers because of the abuse. Regional manager left for verbal abuse, then followed 5 other managers. All in a months time or less. Everyone still with the company complains and is just there to make money until they close the regional market down.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on some damage control, google your own name interFACE and see what pops up first.....scam claims?

Try some marketing outlets other than milking malls. Just because you believe your structure is perfect because it "worked for you for 9 years" doesn't mean change doesn't need to be implemented.

Let your managers manage. I was thrown in a failing location with no staff and was pressured to get the numbers required myself, not giving me the time to staff or effectively manage my location.

Gain the trust of your employees, not everyone is expendable. A little more open communication with your managers on whats going on with their location/region would go a long way.

Worked for Interface Talent Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interface Talent Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interface Talent Network CEO Roman Vintfeld,. All 24 reviews posted anonymously by Interface Talent Network employees.