Interface Talent Network

Updated January 8, 2015
Updated January 8, 2015
1.9

Roman Vintfeld,

Equal opportunity environment; not much room for growth

Former Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Norwalk, CT
    Former Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Norwalk, CT

I worked at Interface Talent Network part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work hours, good leadership

Cons

Quick turnover, easy to stay stagnant

Eh

I worked at Interface Talent Network

Pros

The money was just ok

Cons

The Owner was not nice

Pay employees

Horrible Scamming Company!

Former Employee - Scout in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Scout in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Interface Talent Network part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was 16 and the pay was great.

Cons

Paychecks were always late. Bad management. Pressured to get leads. Spys in the mall. Darl wilburn bribed workers with money. Never got my last $200plus paycheck because company went missing,

Great money, terrible morals

Former Employee - Talent Advisor in East Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Talent Advisor in East Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Money, great pay per hour, bonuses, that's it, really. nothing else.... ever.

Cons

Everything else, terrible company, immoral, they stopped paying us and then they got evicted for not paying rent.

A beacon of false belief...

Former Employee - Development Director, Marketing Director in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Development Director, Marketing Director in Framingham, MA

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun environment, younger energetic staff. Despite all of the negatives, Interface gave me the best sales training I've ever had. This is because it is all back-door, high pressure sales and is commission based, so it's a float or sink job.

Cons

No benefits, paid time offs, very low commission rates. Overall this company manipulates the clients and gives run-around answers to genuine questions/concerns. Some of these people come into their office at interface after taking a bus 2 hours because they can't afford a car, and we are pressuring them to go into credit card debt to pay for their kids photo package so that we can make a semi-livable commission. I'm sad to say I was ever an employee here.
    They had me fooled too...

The biggest department in the company should be the ones trying to get these clients work...

poor management

Former Employee - Inside Sales in East Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in East Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Interface Talent Network part-time

Pros

fun place to work attractive co-workers

Cons

poorly managed problems with payroll

hire a general manager to run company not owners

painful experience

I worked at Interface Talent Network part-time (less than a year)

Pros

co-workers were always awesome because we were all similar ages, managers were fun too, working in the mall is a nice atmosphere

Cons

hated scouting and bothering people, often people were rude or mean, quotas were ridiculous and always increasing and if you did not met the quota, deductions were taken from paychecks, in the 2 months working here i have been paid once in CASH which only covered 2 weeks of working and still haven't received pay for the other month. Yesterday, they CLOSED and ABANDONED the kiosk entirely at the mall randomly without saying a word to anyone so I don't think i'm getting paid at all, PLEASE TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES BETTER

understand the quotas are insane, and please pay employees

Good resume filler, but you have to work with really sleazy, dishonest and corrupt management.

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's really easy to get a job at this company. Their turnover rate is insane: most employees do not last for more than a few weeks. If you want a good resume filler in Marketing/Sales, then it's not a bad place to get some experience.

Cons

The leadership of this company literally will lie to your face even when there's no reason for them to do so. They are just that incapable of communicating honestly and clearly. Management, for these people, consists of upper management degrading and pointing fingers at the young, inexperienced employees who are too scared to stand up for themselves. Those who are tough enough (or soulless enough) can become managers themselves. The company is in a constant state of chaos: if you bring up an issue to management, or suggest a solution to a current crisis, you will be blamed and berated. If you spend most of your time saying horrible things about your employees and are a really good liar to the clients, you will be rewarded. The owners live well, meanwhile many employees go months without receiving pay, and they do close to nothing for the clients, after ripping them off for thousands of dollars.

The only reason Interface has lasted as long as it has, is that it manages to attract really great young people to be their employees. Maybe stop lying to and degrading the very people who make the whole operation possible.

Worst place on earth to work

I worked at Interface Talent Network full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is no good reason to work there.They offer no benefits and all you need to do is look at the reviews from customers on google to see what they are all about

Cons

Dishonest owner- do not pay their employees- they are on the verge of filing for chapter 11. Ask the people in Boca if they ever got paid. They lie, cheat and scam customers. Good news for the public at large they will be out of business soon.

Great way to learn sales

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Interface Talent Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at interface include, great sales staff, young fun and fresh environment, and high energy workplace. Management always open to help younger newer staff close sales and willing to help train and teach new techniques anytime. Very close knit group of people, will make new comers feel welcome

Cons

If your sales are low you will be trained but eventually eliminated if sales don't come up. Completely commission based pay, therefore paychecks will fluctuate, and at times not high volume of clients. Working weekends is not the best.