Interim Physicians

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tim Hand

A stellar opportunity for growth and experience

Sales Support (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsWorking at Interim Physicians has provided me with a wealth of resources to further my career goals. Employees are given the opportunity to make forward progress and ongoing changes to better the company. Everyone around the office is very friendly and management is supportive. The culture offers great work/life balance.

ConsPlans move slowly, which can be good and bad! I really don't have complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to encourage innovation. Recognizing the little things goes a long way. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing!

Not a good corporate culture

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsSales compensation plan does offer great earning potential

ConsVery sad corporate culture. Management manages by fear. Company managed by ego. Company does not market the company well. There is great conflict between the departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your current employees for promotion. There are many talented employees who currently work for you.

Prepare to be sold an awesome career opportunity. It's anything but...

Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsExcellent office environment. Good work-life balance. Pretty standard 8-5 hours.

ConsUnless you've been with the company for a few years and have firmly established accounts or have a large managed account where the jobs are rolling in you daily - you will not succeed at this company. I've never seen such high turnover as I have with Interim and the CEO Tim Hand is the reason. Making good money for a new employee is nearly impossible - regardless of your experience. Don't believe me? Ask ANY former employee what they think.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No career path, no personal growth, terrible work environment, poor benefits, toxic environment.

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsThere is potential to make money, but at that expense of your work/life balance.

ConsNo training, constant turnover, terrible management, ridiculous sales goals, mircomanagement, 24/7 workload, culture of fear and ego

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to heed the advice of your tenured employees. Your company is full of unhappy employees because you show no effort to reward good work. This is easily the worst working environment I've ever experienced.

Love the people, but need more organization.

ProsPeople are great. Management will listen.

ConsNeed to get with the times as far as social networking.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people who come from other recruiting firms. They have great ideas to make this company successful.

This is a great company to work for.

Recruiter (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsSolid compensation models with the best commission plans in the industry. With a lack of middle management, there is a lot of room for growth provided you can demonstrate your abilities and perform.

ConsIt's a production based environment and promotions are based on your abilities to perform and lead.

Started out great, but is slowing going down hill unless someone in Managment steps up.

Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsIts nice to be able to book without management on your back, but then again no structure is sometimes harder than being brow beat. If you are truely good at your job then you will suceed, but it seems that the people not booking get rewarded constantly.

ConsNo Middle Managment. Also, there is not one person in Management that has ever worked in the industry. There is not one person in management that can at least have a conversation about sales. Reward/Promote failure by giving away already booked business to rep's not anywhere close to goal.
    50 Reason's why it wont happen opposed to 1 why it should, seems to be the motto.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember why we work in this business and look after the few people you have employeed that have succeeded for years. Stop bringing on the (for the time being) next best thing and start appreciating your current employees.

Worked for Interim Physicians? Contribute to the Community!