Interim Physicians

Interim Physicians

Former Employee - Physician Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Physician Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interim Physicians has developed a good reputation in the Locum Tenens industry

Cons

The compensation is on the low end at $35,000 Base + Commissions
    All of the support personnel were at the home office which made it difficult to folloow up on details.

Repair the disconnect between the home office (Saint Louis) and the Dallas location.

Unless your a man without any knowledge of the business, good luck.

I have been working at Interim Physicians

Pros

Good commission plan.
    Love co-workers at Interim

Cons

No management at Interim has ever booked a physician in their career, so no leadership.

No training

Unattainable quotas that 2 very talented people have quadruped but no one else has even come close to hitting because these 2 (lady & man in Stl) hit the bar so high.

Dallas employees get passed all the business when someone leaves and they still manage to loose it all due to being new and not earning it on their own.

If you are not a man then you will never be respected for your talents.

Motivate by fear.

Listen to the people that are consistently booking for you. Train new people and pay the money for a good trainer that knows the business. Communicate! Everything rolls downhill, remember that.

A stellar opportunity for growth and experience

Current Employee - Sales Support  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Support in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time

Pros

Working at Interim Physicians has provided me with a wealth of resources to further my career goals. Employees are given the opportunity to make forward progress and ongoing changes to better the company. Everyone around the office is very friendly and management is supportive. The culture offers great work/life balance.

Cons

Plans move slowly, which can be good and bad! I really don't have complaints.

Continue to encourage innovation. Recognizing the little things goes a long way. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not a good corporate culture

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sales compensation plan does offer great earning potential

Cons

Very sad corporate culture. Management manages by fear. Company managed by ego. Company does not market the company well. There is great conflict between the departments.

Look at your current employees for promotion. There are many talented employees who currently work for you.

Prepare to be sold an awesome career opportunity. It's anything but...

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent office environment. Good work-life balance. Pretty standard 8-5 hours.

Cons

Unless you've been with the company for a few years and have firmly established accounts or have a large managed account where the jobs are rolling in you daily - you will not succeed at this company. I've never seen such high turnover as I have with Interim and the CEO Tim Hand is the reason. Making good money for a new employee is nearly impossible - regardless of your experience. Don't believe me? Ask ANY former employee what they think.

No career path, no personal growth, terrible work environment, poor benefits, toxic environment.

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is potential to make money, but at that expense of your work/life balance.

Cons

No training, constant turnover, terrible management, ridiculous sales goals, mircomanagement, 24/7 workload, culture of fear and ego

Learn to heed the advice of your tenured employees. Your company is full of unhappy employees because you show no effort to reward good work. This is easily the worst working environment I've ever experienced.

Love the people, but need more organization.

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time

Pros

People are great. Management will listen.

Cons

Need to get with the times as far as social networking.

Listen to the people who come from other recruiting firms. They have great ideas to make this company successful.

This is a great company to work for.

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid compensation models with the best commission plans in the industry. With a lack of middle management, there is a lot of room for growth provided you can demonstrate your abilities and perform.

Cons

It's a production based environment and promotions are based on your abilities to perform and lead.

Started out great, but is slowing going down hill unless someone in Managment steps up.

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Its nice to be able to book without management on your back, but then again no structure is sometimes harder than being brow beat. If you are truely good at your job then you will suceed, but it seems that the people not booking get rewarded constantly.

Cons

No Middle Managment. Also, there is not one person in Management that has ever worked in the industry. There is not one person in management that can at least have a conversation about sales. Reward/Promote failure by giving away already booked business to rep's not anywhere close to goal.
    50 Reason's why it wont happen opposed to 1 why it should, seems to be the motto.

Remember why we work in this business and look after the few people you have employeed that have succeeded for years. Stop bringing on the (for the time being) next best thing and start appreciating your current employees.

Worked for Interim Physicians? Contribute to the Community!