Intermedia Group

Jason Denmark

Very good experience

Current Contractor - Senior Signals Intelligence Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Contractor - Senior Signals Intelligence Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Intermedia Group as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I was contacted by one of their recruiters for a Cleared Position ConUS for the US Army. They provided me with a very detailed description of a project they thought I matched and discussed the pay range with me and explained the variety of ways that I can work (w2 hourly or salaried with benefits). After giving them permission to proceed, they secured me an interview with the hiring manager in a matter of 2 work days, after which they organized a skype meeting and I got an offer. I have been working on this project for over 8 months already, the project is exactly how they explained and the pay was at the top end of the range they first discussed with me. Pay is regular (semi monthly) and I participate in the corporate benefit plan (a good plan from UnitedHealthcare). I get paid vacation, sick days and I even get time and a half for my overtime hours....very professional organization and I highly recommend

Cons

So far I have not encountered any negatives while working for Intermedia Group, Inc. Everything has been exactly as was described to me in my first interview.

Keep up the good work and thanks. :)

Great Experience with a Full Time placement

Current Employee - Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Intermedia Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Intermedia Group worked with me on securing a full time role. I had spoken to one of their recruiters previously, and he told me he would keep me in mind for future roles. Having heard that from plenty of agencies who never again followed up with me, I shrugged it off. To my surprise I got a call back a few weeks later, asking how my search was going. It was refreshing to hear back from someone. A week later I was emailed a potential job opportunity and Intermedia worked with me every step of the way. They managed my expectations, prepared me with good tips and insight for every interview, and took a lot of the sting out of the interview process. I was relocating to the New York area and my recruiter even gave me advice on neighborhoods in the city that might be a good fit for me and within my budget.

I received a very fair offer from the end client and am now working for a great financial organization. My recruiter even visited with me after I took the role! We had lunch and talked about how I was fitting in at the new job and made himself available to address any concerns I had. These guys just went above and beyond for me, like I was a CEO of a Fortune 500. So many agencies just treat people as widgets, not these guys. If you are looking for a job or looking to hire quality candidates, give them a ring. You wont be disappointed.

Cons

The process in getting to the full time offer was a bit arduous at times, but I do believe that is the norm with a full time hire. Intermedia did their best to keep me informed.

Two Great Consulting Gigs with IntermediaGroup

Former Contractor - PMO in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - PMO in Tampa, FL

I worked at Intermedia Group as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

In each of my two IT assignments with IntermediaGroup, the different recruiters I worked with were professional and honest every step of the way. Each seemed to know their respective clients intimately and were able to discuss the pluses AND potential minuses of their clients (really.) I trusted their advice and intuition implicitly. A refreshing experience. Their back office ensured payment on time and in full with no hassles and they were very accessible if I had any questions or needed any clarifications. Real pros.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Don't change a thing.

Very professional organization..

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Intermedia Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was a consultant working for Intermedia Group at one of their Wall St. Clients for 3 years. Intermedia was a very professional organization, always paid on time, provided quick resolution to all issues I had (i.e. wanted to change from w-2 to corp to corp mid project). They have a tremendous amount of work up here in NYC, and they seem to be very connected with the senior management at most of the major brokerage firms. They had me a choice of 3 projects to go to when I came down off my assignment, all at better $$$ than the prior one. I opted instead to take a permanent position here in california to be closer to my wifes family.

Cons

I did not encounter any negatives during my time with Intermedia Group.

Keep up the good work. I would definitely come back if I ever was in the job market again.

lost of work, management was inaccessible.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

I worked at Intermedia Group

Pros

the ability to work on large clients.

Cons

large workload and high stress level

work closer with team and provide guidance.