Internal Data Resources

Updated December 16, 2014
Updated December 16, 2014
3.4

Eric French

Awesome Company I've ever worked for. Very approachable and helpful in many ways.

Former Employee - Accounting in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Accounting in Franklin, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed the open relationship and friendliness of the IDR staff. When I needed time off for appointments, they were always caring and helpful. Great opportunity for additional training. Management are passionate about their jobs.

Cons

None. Keep doing what you're doing.

Continue the great relationships you have with your employees. You're a Company that stays involves and listen to it's employees.

Verbally abusive work environment from management. I was hired because I was passed a workout from the company's trainer

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No real pros working for this company

Cons

Working over 60hrs a week, workouts mandatory after work with co-workers

A pleasant enough experience that I would repeat

Former Employee - Software Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Software Consultant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The people are largely wonderful. The ease of transitioning into the contractual role was made easy by the cheerful and upbeat recruitment team.

Cons

The pay was largely disproportionate to what was fair and balanced pay for the services rendered, with the expertise held at that time. Pay was roughly 65-75% of what was industry average at that time.

Don't withhold more pay for qualified candidates with lame excuses given as "reasons". Pay people what they're worth and you may find more people stay more loyal to your company for longer. You have a good deal right. Make that right and really stand-out from the recruiting crowd.

Very Caring

Former Employee - Wireless Network Engineer in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Wireless Network Engineer in Nashville, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The really do care for the wellness of their employees. I did apprreciate the calls from my Engagement Manager "Ashley Parrot" to ensure all is going well and if there's anything IDR can do to improve my working experience.

Cons

Don't have any, enjoyed working for IDR.

Keep up the good work. Probably consider paying on some but not all the main Holidays like July4th, Memorial, labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Maybe 2 -3 of them.

Great Experience so far!

I have been working at Internal Data Resources as a contractor

Pros

I've only been with IDR for about 3 months now but it's been great. I'm new to contracting so not sure what to expect. So far, the barhas been set high. I get breakfast and lunches. I have a great contact that gets me answers right away. So far, so good!

Cons

a lot of hours but paychecks are nice

Hi,

Thank you for stopping by and giving us your feedback! We hope to continue our partnership with you and raise that bar even higher. Welcome to the IDR Family!

its not worth the $$

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people who work there are the best part of this job

Cons

All work, forced in extracurricular activities, didn't get paid for all hours worked

support your team more

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Although we believe the extracurricular activities are part of our fun and unique culture, we apologize if it was not communicated to
    ... More

They are a people management company

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Friendly, concerned willing to listen. The welcome present and card are a really nice touch especially the $10 Starbucks gift card.

Cons

They are a management company. If the client is misleading they are simply going to pass it along even if they hear that the client is/was misleading on their requirements for a position.

Hello,

We are always working to improve our service levels. In this situation, it appears there were some gaps in our communication with you and / or with our Client. The relationships we build
    ... More

Best Decision I've Made!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Growth - I cannot even begin to articulate how much I have grown both professionally & personally because of this organization and the guidance of the current management team
    Culture - The Corporate Athlete Program is great. Call me crazy but there's something kind of fun about getting your butt out there with your teammates after a long day of work and completing something when you feel like you're too tired to do. Our Leadership Development Program consists of unlimited book resources to help you get better (I'll be honest, not a big reader, but these book are actually interesting and effective) as many OOO's as we need/want and daily on the job coaching. You constantly are going to know how you stand and what you need to do to get better. When we win, we celebrate & we celebrate big!
    $$$ - you are paid for your results. With uncapped commission, sounds cheesey, but the sky is the limit! Not to mention the occasional cash prizes for contests, lots of free company dinners, celebrations for milestones.
    It's Fun! - Yeah, there's a lot of things that go wrong, almost on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day... but it's fun to see and hear how we are positively impacting our clients and our consultants. It's fun to close deals and celebrate those victories with your co-workers who become your best friends. And it's pretty cool to be apart of something bigger than yourself.

Cons

It's sales. It's stressful, extremely stressful at times. You're deailing with people; people lie. You're uncomfortable on a daily basis but hey, you hopefully learn to embrace that feeling. If you're comfortable, you're NOT growing. It's hard to see the positive in that during the chaotic days but it's fun looking back and realizing the person you are becoming.
    When your company goal is to be the best, you make sacrifices. Those sacrifices sometimes look like long days or answering a call on PTO.

If you value respect, good attitudes, and life outside of work...this place is not for you.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

You become mentally tough and learn to take the verbal disrespect of your superiors. Other companies know what kind of a reputation IDR has and know that despite the reason you left, you are a hard worker and were just in a horrific environment.

Cons

The CEO is an absolute nightmare with a horrible temper. He will get up in your face and scream at you like you are a piece of trash. You are mistreated constantly and don't get a break at all during the day. You work 12 hour days and are expected to clock-out after 8 and work the rest without pay. If you have an issue and need to discuss it with your superior, the response is implying that you don't have mental toughness, you aren't driven to succeed, or some other demeaning comment. If you are thinking of working for this company and see that current employees have written GREAT reviews, that is because your boss will force you to write something positive about the company. There was 100% turnover with recruiters while I worked there. You are promised the world and treated like you are more than disposable. My advice is to think twice before working here.

Treat your employees like people and not like a disposable resource that can be replaced by the next naive college graduate.

Beware, Caution.

Former Employee - Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

there are no pro's that I can express about working with this company.

Cons

Be very careful working with this recruiter. They will bring you in to sign all contract papers and rush you through the process, and why? Because there is stuff in the employment papers they do not really want you to read, cause if you did you probably would refuse to sign them. This company only cares about money and greed. They will not fight for you to get the pay you deserve for the time you work.

Treat the contractor with respect and dignity, without them you have no business and word of mouth can spread quickly & powerfully.

Internal Data Resources Photos