Internal Data Resources Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.7
Eric French

Pros
  • Leadership Development Program/Mentor Program - I love our Organic model and how much time, money and energy are spent on our Leadership skills (in 5 reviews)

• IDR's leadership development program, along with health and wellness programs, are unmatched (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • It's a sales organization so the Operations don't always get the recognition they deserve (in 3 reviews)

• We do work a lot of hours but that is something that was told upfront when we started (in 2 reviews)

1. Cable Technician

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Process was fast and easy

Cons

Cant negotiate salary that much

Branch Coordinator

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

As a female I am very well respected by both genders in the office. I am pushed to grow professionally, mentally, and personally. This company truly cares about its employees and will go above and beyond to make sure that you are enjoying your job. The days go by quickly because it is a fast-paced environment. Just in the first two weeks of working at IDR, I had the chance to work alongside the CEO and he is very personable and wanted to help me learn. He is a great mentor.

Cons

The hours are long, but we are a team and in it together. You have to put in the hours to get the outcome you desire!

Excellent experience with IDR right from on-boarding to looking forward for a successful career!

Current Employee - Senior Analyst/Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst/Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

I was introduced to IDR through one of my colleagues.
    Having been in IT field for over a decade now, i quickly identified how thorough and dedicated IDR is.
    They took time to explain the benefits and answer all the questions i had before joining IDR, their approach towards employee satisfaction is unique and excellent.

Perfect blend of
    I - Integrity
    D - Dedication
    R - Relationship

IDR has taken the time and effort to establish a well integrated system that helps all its employees to view and update their personal and payroll information online.
    Transparency in doing business is only a virtue possessed by true business leaders!
    I am looking forward for a sweet relationship , rewarding and satisfactory career with IDR.

Samantha Green - Engagement Manager, is one of the best person by far with great business and interpersonal ethics!
    I am very glad to work with her! always approachable and knowledgeable enough to answer any question.

Cons

So far i have no comments on this and i hope that i won't in future!

Advice to Management

Please note that this is not an advice but an appreciation!
    Samantha Green is one of your best employees and i am very glad to have her as a colleague!
    She has always been available and ready to answer any questions i had in the most accurate and appropriate way!

Apr 27, 2015Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for stopping by and giving us your feedback! We hope to continue our partnership with you and raise that bar even higher. Welcome to the IDR Family!

Great people, great support,great pay----- would recommend!!

Current Employee - Contractor in Brentwood, TN
    Current Employee - Contractor in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

I was a consultant, but felt supported. They called me and emailed me, bringing me into the fold. I could have been as involved as I wanted. I felt like I had a work family. The benefits were great ( Insurance and if I had not gone full time , thanks to them, I would have gotten the retirement benefits). Additionally, they supported me when I was offered a fulltime role with the client that was contracted to through them.

Cons

No cons other than not having vacations, which is standard for what I do.

Advice to Management

Keep Ashley, Travis and Mae Mae ( sp?) and the gang happy. They are great.

Why I Love Working at IDR

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

During my interview process, it was the gritty and passionate team of people who share the same ambitious goals as mine that led me to join the IDR team.
    During my first year at IDR I’ve definitely been faced with some challenges, but those challenges have come with an extremely rewarding outcome (and a six-figure income). The personal and professional growth that’s come from all of my hard work has made it more than worth it.
    There is so much I love about this company that keeps me coming back every day – the motivation we receive to challenge ourselves, the supportive and inspirational team that surrounds me, and the overwhelming potential for career growth that is ahead of me. Unlike some of IDR’s competitors, we allow you to earn commission from day one. We also offer a competitive base, uncapped commission, performance bonuses and an all-expense paid trip to Mexico through our Annual Sales and Recruiting contest. Our compensation is rewarded based on performance, and we firmly believe in hard work.
    There are so many factors solidifying the fact that I made the right decision to join IDR and become part of the team that catapults our company to the next level. I love everything the company stands for and strives for, but mostly, I love the person that I’m becoming along the way.

Cons

- The more you work, the more opportunity you have to make a lot of money. That comes with working long hours and making sacrifices in your personal life.
    - The rewards seen in any sales/recruiting role, IDR being no exception, definitely come in the form of delayed gratification. You have to accept the learning curve, continue working hard every day, and remain patient knowing that big paychecks are just around the corner. Management will tell you this upfront, but it takes 6-8 months before you begin making a significant income.

It will suck the life out of you

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

- The company paid for weekly team bootcamp

Cons

- Extremely long hours, required hours on the weekends and at night
    - Recruiters are constantly being held to daily numbers. If you don't hit your daily/weekly/monthly goals you are punished
    - Taking a lunch break is frowned upon; leaving at any point during the workday will result in numerous questions regarding your whereabouts
    - Cutthroat culture among recruiters
    - Paid hourly as an entry level recruiter
    - No real growth opportunities - still held to numbers everyday and micromanaged, even at the senior recruiter level

May 4, 2015Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We communicate upfront that the industry we are in is very demanding and will sometimes require long hours. We support our employees and hope they learn to manage their ... More

Opportunity of a lifetime!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Working at IDR has been the most amazing opportunity. I am surrounded by passionate and driven individuals who all encourage me to be a better version of myself daily. The culture is incredible and management is truly engaged and committed to helping everyone get better through our leadership development, mentor-ship, and corporate athlete programs. If you are looking for not only a job, but a career path then this is the company for you!

Cons

The industry is tough and the hours can be long, but I can't complain because with hard work comes great success!

Not for everyone but not a bad company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources (More than a year)

Pros

Good culture, upward mobility, fun team, good PTO, personal trainer, boot camp

Cons

management, growing pains, long hours, no work life balance

Don't believe the good reviews- those are from current employees being compelled to write them!

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pro is that you saw this review. Do not apply for a job at the IDR Atlanta location. It is. Scam- this job still gives me nightmares. You will be over worked and underpaid. Forced to be subjected to leadership that talks to you like you're a dog and if you're a woman you will be subjected to being looked at like a piece of meat.

Cons

See pros. This is not a real job. They will con you in but you won't last no one does and you won't wan to! Get out while you still can

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a real business

I truly feel bad for people that get sucked into this lie of a "job"

I worked at Internal Data Resources

Pros

The only thing i can think of was going to staff celebrations and getting free food.

Cons

I do not think i have ever been more belittled, mistreated, disgusted by a work environment. The "CEO" calls you baby and kisses you on the head. Girls: DO NOT WEAR A DRESS. I was constantly sexually harassed, by all men in the office and it was announced to everyone how hot i looked that day in what i was wearing.

Along with sexual harassment, I was screamed at, cussed out, talked to like i was stupid--which i can assure you, i am nowhere near stupid. I have seen the CEO throw things across a room, get into a woman's face and dog cuss her out. One time, i was honestly scared that the CEO was going to punch one of the (woman) account managers in the face because she "back talked" him.

I passed the interview process by working out with the team...if that tells you what they care about, how good you look in the office.

Advice to Management

You will never be successful as long as the crazy CEO stays there.

Apr 27, 2015Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. IDR takes such allegations very seriously and will not tolerate inappropriate behavior in the workplace. Employees are encouraged to bring such matters to our attention ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed