Internal Data Resources

3.7

Eric French

IDR Contractor

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Friendly managers, easy to contact

Cons

Transition to new positions could be better

Keep looking for new contracts for existing contractors

Technical Recruiter

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I worked at Internal Data Resources

Pros

IDR not only sets high goals for their employees - but also set up employees with the right tools and training to obtain them. They care a lot of fitness and the health of their employees which I see as a pro because I love working out, but if you are not into fitness this is 100% not the company for you. My favorite part of working with IDR is the "enrichment" through reading and discussing personal and professional growth books.

Cons

Unfortunately, their DC location was not staffed with proper leadership to enable success for their employees. I was only with them a short time but felt that there was never the opportunity to grow as a young professional right out of school since there was no one to provide guidance to someone that is new to the industry (the office consisted of myself, another recent college grad, and an account manager 2 years out of college). That being said, the training program in Atlanta, run by Sam was great, and if that support was provided in the DC location - I would likely still be there today!

If the DC location is still open, provide same guidance/ another local employee like Sam in this location. Continue workouts, they are fun and great team building!

Verbally abusive work environment from management. I was hired because I was passed a workout from the company's trainer

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No real pros working for this company

Cons

Working over 60hrs a week, workouts mandatory after work with co-workers

Jan 14, 2015Marketing Coordinator

We appreciate your feedback and apologize if it was not communicated to you that our workouts (and all other company-funded programs) are optional. We encourage participation because of the synergy ... More

A pleasant enough experience that I would repeat

Former Contractor - Software Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Former Contractor - Software Consultant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The people are largely wonderful. The ease of transitioning into the contractual role was made easy by the cheerful and upbeat recruitment team.

Cons

The pay was largely disproportionate to what was fair and balanced pay for the services rendered, with the expertise held at that time. Pay was roughly 65-75% of what was industry average at that time.

Don't withhold more pay for qualified candidates with lame excuses given as "reasons". Pay people what they're worth and you may find more people stay more loyal to your company for longer. You have a good deal right. Make that right and really stand-out from the recruiting crowd.

Awesome Company I've ever worked for. Very approachable and helpful in many ways.

Former Employee - Accounting in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Accounting in Franklin, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the open relationship and friendliness of the IDR staff. When I needed time off for appointments, they were always caring and helpful. Great opportunity for additional training. Management are passionate about their jobs.

Cons

None. Keep doing what you're doing.

Continue the great relationships you have with your employees. You're a Company that stays involves and listen to it's employees.

Very Caring

Former Contractor - Wireless Network Engineer in Nashville, TN
    Former Contractor - Wireless Network Engineer in Nashville, TN

I worked at Internal Data Resources as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The really do care for the wellness of their employees. I did apprreciate the calls from my Engagement Manager "Ashley Parrot" to ensure all is going well and if there's anything IDR can do to improve my working experience.

Cons

Don't have any, enjoyed working for IDR.

Keep up the good work. Probably consider paying on some but not all the main Holidays like July4th, Memorial, labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Maybe 2 -3 of them.

Great Experience so far!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Nashville, TN
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources as a contractor

Pros

I've only been with IDR for about 3 months now but it's been great. I'm new to contracting so not sure what to expect. So far, the barhas been set high. I get breakfast and lunches. I have a great contact that gets me answers right away. So far, so good!

Cons

a lot of hours but paychecks are nice

Hi,

Thank you for stopping by and giving us your feedback! We hope to continue our partnership with you and raise that bar even higher. Welcome to the IDR Family!

its not worth the $$

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people who work there are the best part of this job

Cons

All work, forced in extracurricular activities, didn't get paid for all hours worked

support your team more

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Although we believe the extracurricular activities are part of our fun and unique culture, we apologize if it was not communicated to
    ... More

They are a people management company

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Friendly, concerned willing to listen. The welcome present and card are a really nice touch especially the $10 Starbucks gift card.

Cons

They are a management company. If the client is misleading they are simply going to pass it along even if they hear that the client is/was misleading on their requirements for a position.

Hello,

We are always working to improve our service levels. In this situation, it appears there were some gaps in our communication with you and / or with our Client. The relationships we build
    ... More

IDR's Management is made up of Sociopaths and Narcissists

Former Employee - Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was exposed to real cold calling and gained a brief understanding of the tech Industry.

Cons

The management here belitted me on a day to day basis; I questioned my ability to carry out basic tasks because of the way I was treated. I am not a pushover or a "weak" person; by nature I have always been regarded by peers, classmates, professors, coaches, etc as almost a little too outspoken. My experience at IDR has tremendously changed my view of myself and my understanding of how management should behave. My current management at my new organization frequently reminds me in performance reviews I need to understand my self worth and that I am actually a very capable person. IDR ruined that for me.

Cash out, your business is failing at you are all manic.

Internal Data Resources Photos