International Paper

www.internationalpaper.com

International Paper Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Updated Feb 23, 2014

International Paper Chairman and CEO John V. Faraci Jr.

John V. Faraci Jr.

Pros
  • The benefits are great and the overall goal of the company is a good one(in 13 reviews)

• Pay and benefits are great and the management team is very accessible(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of travel, but it balances in total to a manageable work/life balance(in 4 reviews)

• Some positions could be long hours during the month(in 6 reviews)

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A great company to work for......

Maintenance/Machine Repair (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe company is well organized & encourages individuals to be they're best by supporting personal effort through continuing education & advancement opportunities.

ConsNone that I can think of......I enjoyed my time while being employed with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to encourage individual growth.

Very good

Hekpdesk (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsVery relaxed atmosphere wonderful boss

Consthere was none , loved my job

Advice to Senior ManagementInteract with your employess

Disappointing

Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsThey don't have very high expectations of anyone. Good place for people with no ambition.

ConsThey don't like people who think for themselves. They want people who will do what they're told and that's all. It's almost as if they encourage people to do an average job. No place for anyone wanting a career. It's a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart encouraging people to achieve and allow upward mobility. Stop micro managing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsI P is a great company to work for. Great opportunites and good upper management. Good pay and benefits too.

ConsThere are not alot of downfalls to the company, though organization of the facility could be improved. Not alot of cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Listen and work together with all employees and work on organization throughout the whole corporation too.

Worked for International Paper? Contribute to the Community!