Intero Real Estate Services

Great

Former Employee - Administrative Specialist in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Specialist in San Jose, CA

I worked at Intero Real Estate Services

Pros

Great, fun, positive environment with encouraging management.

Cons

I didn't stay long enough

None

Intero, You're #1 In My Book

Current Employee - Realtor in Folsom, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Folsom, CA

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A brand with true heart and soul created by a group of amazing, talented and driven people. Intero has a very good training program and agent platform.

Cons

Can't think of one negative word to say.

Looking forward to seeing the many new achievements Intero has to come. Our past and present CEO's are a constant reminder that growth, improvement and change are continual.

Great Company

Current Employee - Realtor in Santa Clarita, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Inspired leadership who share the tools to succeed.

Cons

Low brand recognition. Company needs to advertise more to match competing big brands.

Advertise the brand more.

Amazing

Current Employee - Front Desk
    Current Employee - Front Desk

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services part-time

Pros

Everyone here is so friendly! I am a student working part time but I have never been treated with such respect. I feel like I contribute to something so important, and I am getting real exposure to the business world!

Cons

Not much to say--I am grateful for my opportunity here. I do work weekends and it can be a little boring sometimes, but that's to be expected when I go to school on the weekdays.

Incredible opportunity to support a dedicated Realtor and help clients accomplish their housing goals in the Bay Area.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

Realtor was extremely compassionate and encouraging. Work responsibilities were clear and well-communicated. Realtor exemplified incredible customer-service practices in her interactions with clients. I was able to gain an excellent sense that my work was directly helping meet the needs of those in my community. I was able to clearly recognize that my efforts were making a positive impact in the lives of others.

Cons

Saturated real estate market makes it difficult to identify and connect with clients that we can help. As such, commission-based pay and work-hour demands were extremely unpredictable. Work-life balance was challenging, due to unpredictable needs and schedules of clients. Position was also location-based in an area with an extremely high cost of living.

Strong environmental emphasis of the real estate practice may limit scope of marketing. While opting out of mass mailings significantly benefits the environment, a detailed cost-benefit analysis of such a decision could be worthwhile. Evaluating work in a different real estate market may also be beneficial, due to the incredible number of realtors in the Silicon Valley competing for a limited number of clients and listings.

I am myself a real estate agent and my license is hanging with Intero Real Estate Services. Intero means "Whole."

I worked at Intero Real Estate Services as a contractor

Pros

It is important to make a living; more so, with the support on Intero's team provides.

Cons

Unfortunately it takes money to make money.

The process is great and there is always room for improvement. New agents need to start working with a designated sponsor to get an opportunity to earn money rapidly for them to stay in the business.

Agent

Former Employee - Agent in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Agent in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Intero Real Estate Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good training. Trainer Glenn is always available to answer questions. Admin's are helpful. Great group of agents

Cons

Desk fees are too high

None

Best real estate office in the country!

Current Employee - Realtor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pros

Working with people who actually care. Ongoing mentorship and lots and lots of training! Positive work environment that pushes you to be your best.

Cons

There really are no cons to working here

Keep up the great work!

Excellent Company that you can rely on.

Current Employee - Property Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of free support, training and information sharing. Great and positive work environment. The staff is always ready and willing to help with whatever you may need. Other agents in the office are willing to share experience and advice. Some experienced agents are willing to mentor new agents. This company is the top selling company in the Bay Area. I look forward to seeing the company continue to grow and improve.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Keep up the great training, support and open communications.

Growing company

Current Employee - Realtor in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intero Real Estate Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are becoming more of a common name in the Bay Area. The central office provides a lot of great free training.

Cons

Limited to independent office performance and management.