Interpath Laboratory

Updated July 11, 2014
Updated July 11, 2014

2.3

CEO

Most rewarding job I have ever had

Pros

Great company, company willing to train you and promote, great team of people to work with. Management encourages growth with the company

Cons

wage needs to be better, not working so many hours

be honest with your people that will work hard for you. benefits could be better

A Positive Opinion

Pros

Amazing group! Friendly atmosphere, positive attitudes, supportive staff that work well together, clean and organized

Cons

Our cars keep getting vandalized!!!

Would love to see more of the Powers that Be. We have a great manager at our lab but I don't know anyone from Pendleton aside from orientation. I plan on being with the company a while. I would like to know the people I work with

Great company to work with.

Current Employee - Phlebotomist/Accessioner  in  Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist/Accessioner in Eugene, OR

Pros

Co workers are amazing. Great environment.

Cons

No work/life balance. Feel like there are too many hands in the cookie jar in training and procedures. Company insurance costs are outrageous in my opinion. Thats more than one of my paychecks a month...and I am a full time employee. Time off can only happen if we have PTO to cover lack of hours.

Slow down. When staff is overwhelmed and confussed mistakes happen. I know things happen that can not be avoided and so forth but we need more structure.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Family owned, integrity, success and don't forget dedication!

Current Employee - Phlebotomist/Accessioner
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist/Accessioner

Pros

The experience will look good on my resume. Most of my co-workers are excellent!! M-F,

Cons

Always short staffed, manager 4hrs away. Benefits suck. Some sites are so busy we don't get break

Maybe make your front line employees happy ( phlebotomist, Technical, trainers, ) these are the first people to interact with the customer. Get us some help! Stop sleeping with your assistants and start talking to your miserable staff!
    Have any of YOU managers ever really read the interpath mission statement?
    Yes we realize staff come a dime a dozen, but wouldn't you rather keep the majority of the hard working staff you have then continue to have turn over?

Is turn over cheaper? Because .03% raises every other year I am sure is not breaking your 5-10 million revenue yearly!

Did any managers salary get cut? I am sure no managers go with out a raise, or missing a child's school function, or missing a doctors apt. Because of no staff!

Sad place to work

Pros

It is an entry level job and a good place to start gaining some sort of experience for the real world out there! It is much like a factory where you process specimens and report results to providers on a daily basis!

Cons

Very weak and incompetent management. No room for growth. Unfairly very low compensation for your service and it doesn't matter how long you have been working for the company! Be prepared to work under very disillusioned and disorganized managers who will not make any sense what so ever! You will not get any additional training in different areas of work to further your knowledge! You have to be in the Interpath circle to get any perk or move up the ladder! It is a very closed system and most backward place to work in general!

Wake up and smell the roses! Have some confidence in your employees! Be fair and open your wallets to get the best and brightest employees to take you over the top and be competitive in market!

Not fair in raises and morality is very bad

Current Employee - Accessioner  in  Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Accessioner in Boise, ID

Pros

It is a job, and if you are a sheep and follow, it is a good place to work.

Cons

If you are not with the "IN" Crowd, expect nothing.

Be honest

overall employee frustration and disillusioned management

Former Employee - Lab Tech
    Former Employee - Lab Tech

Pros

Get entry level skills out of college, you don't take your work home with you, you get to see some fascinating things, the science behind the work is intriguing.

Cons

No room for promotion, difficult to gain additional training, very dissatisfied employees, company invests in management but not employees, management does not have high expectations or confidence in its workers

Try to utilize, recognize, and reward the enormous wealth of skill your workers have

Worked for Interpath Laboratory? Contribute to the Community!