Interstate Worldwide Relocation

moveinterstate.com

Interstate Worldwide Relocation Reviews

Interstate Worldwide Relocation – Springfield – “Pack Van”

Interstate is a conservative, profitable company with a customer service culture.

Office Work (Current Employee) Springfield, VA

ProsCompany is family owned for over 70 years. Stable financial environment which is important to me. There are many employees who have worked here 20 plus years. Technology is current, office is attractive and coworkers are easy to get along with. The is a terrific culture of giving back to the community. Other than in the summer there is a great work/life balance.

ConsSeasonal business with a pressure filled summer. This wouldn't be the job for people who can't work in a fast pace.

Wouldn't work there again for triple the salary!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Springfield, VA

ProsI've got nothing positive to say. Truly! Don't work there.

ConsThis was the most bizarre culture. It was like a museum with a feeling of coldness and quietness. If my only options for a job were to work for Interstate or scoop dog poo, I'd stock up on pooper scoopers!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe nice to people. Laugh a little. Talk out loud.

A Revolving Door, Don't waste your time to apply!!!!

(Current Employee) Springfield, VA

ProsManagement at least has a nice personality in your face.

ConsPoor Pay, Don't be surprised if some who is NOT qualified and has a higher pay grade than you simply if they are a "FRIEND or family member or in good with the EXEC"S _WATCHOUT they are very prowerful" they will get all Perks and promotions!!! NOT a good place for growth you will stay in the same role for years with no raise. Run if your a corporate professional you will get no where fast. People are expendable in the eyes of HR. RUN!!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementChange with the times. More companies give their employees the benefit of the doubt that they are worth more then a warm body.

Interstate Worldwide Relocation Manager, Human Resources responded to this review

Mar 28, 2014

My apologies that things did not work out for you here at Interstate. Each company has a unique culture and not everyone will be able to accept or fit into that culture. When a company hires ... More

Worked for Interstate Worldwide Relocation? Contribute to the Community!