Intronis Reviews

Updated June 28, 2014
Updated June 28, 2014

3.5

Rick Faulk

Intronis is all that and a slice a bread!

I have been working at Intronis full-time

Pros

Small, team spirit, open minded, adventurous, hard working, supportive and soooo much fun! You work hard, play hard and if your a perpetual learner, this is the place! It's nice to get up in the morning and actually be excited to go to work, make a difference and have the opportunity to be creative and feel worthwhile! It's an open environment where ideas are valued and not scoffed at!

Cons

With everything, there are pros and cons....I'm sure I could find some if I racked my brain, but from what I've experienced, I can't say there is anything disturbing or flagrant to warrant a "con". Growing pains are a part of every company......but we're growing and that's good!

Stop filling Glassdoor with fake reviews.

Current Employee - Employee  in  Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Intronis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Intronis is a good place to work if you've just graduated and live NW of Boston. It is a good resume padder. Free snacks. Pong pong table. Intronis has much potential to be a good company!!!!

Cons

Seems like no matter who they bring in at executive level, all end up being full of BS and unable to focus on making Intronis great. Rick, you are a smart man and have the right philosophy. Be daring!!!!!

Price per GB for back up will continue to dwindle. Focus on making the Portal the place that MSPs want to manage their data protection, add services that MSPs will want to sell via Intronis, and get rid of the useless executives who know nothing about disaster recovery and taking care of MSPs. Rick, you are a great executive, remove those that offer nothing to the benefit of Intronis, and replace them with ones who have knowledge of our biz. We will RULE!!!

Take Account Executive position

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Intronis full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a job to break into the software industry or sales - Intronis is your place. They offer great training especially for sales - both internal training and offsite training. Great work environment - ping pong, treadmill desk, bubble hockey, and free snacks. The manager for the AE team is awesome! Company is doing well. CEO is really driving the product and most importantly company morale.

Cons

AE job in particular involves a lot of smiling and dialing. Processes for SFDC can be more streamlined. Database could be cleaner.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great workplace and culture!

Current Employee - Senior Dev  in  Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Dev in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Intronis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

After working for 3yrs with Intronis, they adhere to a 'startup' culture, (free snacks, ping pong etc..), they are by no means a startup. The innovation is created and rewarded to every member of the company. The founders and executive team actually listens seriously to all reports and suggestions allowing for improvement and advancement.

I'd been promoted 2 times and i'm doing what I love for a living (coding). There is definitely room to advance within this company.

Management is flexible and and intelligent staff ready to assist and enable you to advance in your career.

Cons

Odd that a twenty word entry for con is required. If I had to give a con about Intronis, it'd be something like: "None that I can think of!!"

Keep up the good work!

Good experience

I have been working at Intronis full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Solid product
    -Smart people
    -Nice benefits, including higher than average salaries
    -Personal recognition
    -Accountability
    -Comfortable environment

Cons

-Slow-moving at times
    -Need to better reinforce important information so that all are on the same page

Continue with the transparency, keep everyone on the same page, and continue to take care of your employees.

overall transparency and culture of this company makes a great place to work !!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Intronis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intronis is a young, fun place to work, strong product in the market place. You work hard but are rewarded and recognized for your hard work (not the case in a lot of sales positions) The new CEO Rick Faulk has brought a lot of positive changes to the company. The vision and future of the company is strong.
    Work/life balance is a priority in this company and we now have matching 401K !!! They really do listen to their employees !!

Cons

I haven't come across any as of yet.

Continue to listen to your employees !!!

New CEO/ New Direction/ Exciting Work Environment

I have been working at Intronis full-time

Pros

New CEO Rick Faulk is moving Intronis into a new and exciting direction, and is focused on his employees and there growth, overall great place to work. Excellent place to work, free snacks, and real transparency. Rick and Upper Management are focused and driven, and they know how to filter that into their employees. This is an exciting time for Intronis and would be a great opportunity for current employment seekers.

Cons

Black Cherry is no longer a flavor option for seltzer water.

Keep moving Forward

Growing company with a great startup feel.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Intronis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great office in the northwest suburbs of Boston, free snacks, good culture, transparent leadership and consistent updates on company status. Cloud BDR market is growing by leaps and bounds and our product offering is advancing and growing along with it. Revamped and re-energized teams in Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Partner Support and Success make this a fun and exciting time to work here.

Cons

Not in Boston, but for most of us that is a major plus.

Keep it up.

Working at Intronis was a poor career decision

I have been working at Intronis

Pros

At the first this seemed to be a legitimate small start up company with a great outlook considering growth in the market

Cons

You quickly learn your involved with a group of narcissistic psychopaths. The people in charge at Intronis have clearly watched too many episodes of Suits. I feel terrible anyone that falls into the Intronis sand trap.

Way too many to list

Sales

I worked at Intronis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free snacks, good colleagues , pay is okay if you are experienced but have to negotiate upon hire

Cons

Management sucks and have no clue what they are doing

Board should fire them all

Worked for Intronis? Contribute to the Community!