Intuit

Intuit Reviews in Cary, NC

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Nice people, too much wait

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat benefits.
Career advancement.
Salary was good once proper management took over.
When you get a good manager, they listen and act on your feedback.

ConsSlow to get basic requests completed. Everything required escalation. In my group you were pulled in too many directions to really get anything done.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to each of your team members personally and ask them for candid feedback. Make them at ease and the information will flow. Happy workers provide better service.

Professional environment surrounded by qualified peers.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intuit

ProsThe benefit package is above average for the location and industry. You work with competent peers. The environment is one in which constructive feedback is well received and implemented.

ConsYou have to actively seek out performance feedback. Your work tasks will be extended beyond those described during the hiring process. This can be both good and bad depending upon your personality and willingness.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management at Intuit exceeds in keeping everyone informed of the company direction; adding in more focus on employee growth and performance feedback through the year would close the remaining communication gap.

Confusing and unorganized, with a splash of bad management.

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intuit

ProsThe flexibility of working from home, and taking days off when need.

ConsCommunication and processes keep this department down. Again, management does not understand the concerns of it's team and it is VERY corporate. They have their ways of doing things which can take years to get things done. They think nothing is wrong with their company culture they don't take changes well.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange all management and listen to the changes requested by your employees.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings in Cary, NC — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.