Intuit

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith

64 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I love working here!

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsExcellent compensation and benefits, the people that work here are top-notch, there is a strong focus on innovation, strong management, employees are empowered and can make a difference, stability

ConsThe company is growing but the core markets/products are mature, don't expect 30%+ growth

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do! In order to grow faster, push decision making further down in the businesses. Focus functional groups on removing barriers and execute on opportunities to increase speed.

A high quality firm that treats employees above average, but often leaves them in the dark.

Seasonal Tax Specialist (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsGood middle managers with focus on pleasing the customers. Strong emphasis on corporate values and ethics.

ConsBelow average pay for highly qualified non-engineers. Biggest problem is that the company's singular focus on finding new ways to extract money from future customers ignores the needs of customers that have purchased products and want ongoing support. Middle management does not have a clue on overall long-term direction of support departments

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany's focus on bringing new products to market as fast as possible to make a sale and ignoring the needs of the users of the existing products is a short-term greedy move. The company would obviously prefer to make a sale and then forget about support altogether as support is a "cost" and not a revenue activity. The long run is that this will turn-off more customers, but it makes those dependent upon maximized short-term financial results happy. In other words, making the stockholders and executives happy at the EXPENSE of, not the BENEFIT of customers seems to be the mantra and it should be the other way around.

Ok place to work, no advancement opportunities

Customer Service and Support Specialist (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsBenefits, perks, business casual . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ConsNo room for advancement, lay folks off for no apparent reason. No sense of job security. Low wages, not equal pay for equal work. Senior managers have not a clue.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible Management

Telesales Manager I (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsBenefits; it does not matter how hard you work all decisions in terms of employees are based on favoritism.

ConsLayers of Middle management that has no clue what they are doing. Managers in telesales have never sold anything in their lives. They are bold face liars.

Advice to Senior ManagementNorm Happ destroyed Telesales. Stop trying to replace your long term employees to save a couple bucks. Their knowledge and integrity are invaluable.

Sr Financial Analyst

Professional (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsChallenging environment because of poor system architecture

ConsManagement scrambles a lot and is not current or up to speed with the times. Talks a good game but when it is time to deliver they fall short.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of middle management both figuratively and in name. Try hiring leaders instead.

Open and dynamic environment, encourages creativity and individuality.

Customer Support Representative (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsGood benefits, family environment, lack of micro management and needless bureaucracy. Your opinion is always valued. There is an emphasis on having fun and colleagues supporting eachother.

ConsLack of job security, not great at sticking to what works or learning from mistakes. A little haphazard at times and change, which is a constant feature, could often be handled better.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsult employees more before making changes that affect those employees.

great place to work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

Prosthe best benefits, they take care of the employees, and they have a bonus structure as well.

Consreally do not have any cons on the company- would still be with them if I had not changed location

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsLots of room for advancement and Great Pay!

ConsNOTHING! I LOVE IT HERE

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep Up the Good Work!

Outstanding exciting company.

Tucson, AZ

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsIf you don't like change this is not a company for you

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Overall good but after 17 years I was hung out to dry.

Quality Assurance (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsGood company, they try to walk the talk and do it better than most.

ConsPay, career advancement, managers not receptive to individual and team feedback. Gather the input and ignore it or hear something they want to hear instead.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore coaching and holding accountable the front line managers to developing their people.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings in Tucson, AZ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All 64 reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.