Invenio Solutions

www.inveniomarketing.com

Invenio Solutions Reviews in Austin, TX

Updated Jul 14, 2014

John Grady

Pros
  • cheap drinks, free coffee, nice facility, hours(in 9 reviews)

• You only have to work 8-5 no earlier and they wont let you work any later(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management walk around like they own the place(in 13 reviews)

• They keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is(in 10 reviews)

84 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

The best of the best

Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsLove love love working at Invenio. I am learning a lot and with permission work harder than most by coming in early and leaving late. I love maximizing my commission, creating a career path for myself and definitely serving the many tier one companies that trust their sales and mantra to Invenio Marketing Solutions

ConsNone. I am learning as fast as possible to better serve my company, our contracts and my pocketbook lol

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks a lot for all the time you spend with us and coach and guide us. I can definitely see this job blossoming into a life-long career at Invenio.

Cronyism, Ego, and Indifference

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

Pros7-4 , 8-5, or 9-6 workday.

ConsEverything - but especially the incompetence and arrogance of all upper management and the in-human resources department. Pitiful excuse for "management"

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO needs to completely clean house and take a deep long look before that house of cards falls. Mr. Grady seems like a nice guy but he is to blame for turning a blind eye to Invenio's many problems.

One Star is to much for Invenio Solutions.

Microsoft Inside Territory Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsIf you can be bought with cheap drinks and a company that has no ethics this is your place. Hurry they are ready to lie to you too.

ConsThis is a company that is 100% cold calling. They will tell anything to make you feel different don't be fooled. No quality control, the more you make up the more you get paid. Microsoft one day you are going to see what is really in that pipeline.

Career Goals & Advancement not at Invenio. They will tell you you can apply for a management job and oh they already have given the job to someone else outside the company a week ago. Suprise! Don't make plans to advance at Invenio. Invenio's Open Door policy is we lie to your face.

When Invenio Solutions tried to use Glass Door they sent out a company wide email from one of the owners to preasure employees to go on and write something nice. Beware of the glowing reviews on here. I would bet uper managment is writing them. Everyone that expressed truthful reports were called loosers and other names in the email. I guess that is more of the People Frist stuff.

Goals are out of touch with reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire your managers and find out what is really going on in your company. You renamed your HR Department "People First" might need to learn what that means first. I guss if you say it enough people will belive it. Invenio's "People First" policy is to lay people off with no notice at 3:30 and cut their benifits the same day. People First sounds more like Profit First! Just be truthful John Grady or is that to much to ask.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Call center

Microsoft Premier Sales (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe call coaches sit with you a few minutes but really they know the deal and spend most of the time on their phones and applying to get away from it all. It is a pay Check but they pink slip people every month,

ConsThey keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is. You have to do a ton of cold calls every day. Most numbers are disconnected and hang up anyway. I hate it.
    Then they have a call coach sitting there saying jump in and give them a reason to talk to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the job and all. I know it's temp for you and me and everybody here so since we will meet somewhere else soon please try to be a little nicer. We can part way as friends.

9 to 5

Account Executive (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsYou leave at 5 sharp no need to stay back afterwards because you are talking to people of a list so no more work to do

Consbad lists, accounts tell you not to call back, ridiculous sales call center 1978 mentality, tight medians and very noisy, low pay etc etc
    Oh very quick to fire people

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease our pay the reason everyone is leaving is because nearly everybody pays more, in fact as you know a couple of us left to the restaurant sector

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe experience looks good on my resume

Cons-Upper management walk around like they own the place
    -HR is a joke - they don't help you with your problems, they just listen
    -recruiters are always nice and follow up with our referrals quickly
    -have a felony? no worries - they will hire you
    -too many people crammed into one ugly, old building

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten up, don't take yourself too seriously - no one else does.

They e-mailed us to write good reviews

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsHere is mine: the people you work with are cool. I mean we are all in the same boat. Everyone s looking to leave though so it could get lonely fast if everyone finds something better. Also, not too far from my house.
    At least you can spend time surfing the net and applying on your mobile etc

ConsManagement just does not care about people. They walk around pretending to be important but they are all deluded and arrogant. raising your voice does nothing for your reputation so cool down and get out of my way. Then they e-mail us to write reviews here!!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are so utterly lacking in education, class or social skills then go back into your cube and leave me be. Also, no point in blaming the companies that pay the bills: they ask you to have a terrible manner????

Problems Problems Problems

Microsoft Account Executive (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsYou do not do over time and everyone leaves right on the dot. I wouldn't want to spend an extra minute in this office,

ConsThe management, senior management, programs, accounts, lists and numbers do not work. The management is a bunch of low class ex-cons and fired from previous jobs (or this is their first). The lists and accounts do not want to hear from you. Everyone is looking to leave and fast.
    They are impolite and arrogant at Invenio. Everyone knows pink slips come regularly.

Job market has improved so will find freedom soon

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe check usually or direct deposit usually is on time. on occasions it has been late by a couple of days but they fix it. Usually it is because the job holder or vendor has not paid Invenio on time

ConsThe bonus or commission is impossible to make. They achieve this through 1- unrealistic quota (none of the accounts call you back) or hate your guts 2- the percentage of achievement is too high a threshold so they make sure you are shy of it so you cannot take home bonus or commission

Advice to Senior Managementsince Invenio on resume does nothing for hiring and being employed elsewhere you will stick around. We on the other hand will be out of your hair soon enough. We will get out of your hair fast enough but of course we have to be resourceful and creative with resumes

Quick review

Associate (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat place to help boost your resume, a lot of experience you can gain if you get on the right team. Will listen to ideas, but doesn't mean they'll necessarily do anything with them. Good working environment, stable hours. There is room to move up in the company, but sometimes it varies. Not a lot of upper level positions available, but when they do become available they prefer to higher within, which is great for those who have worked their tail off and don't lose out on a position to someone outside of the company.

ConsNo transparency with upper management. It's a "need to know" basis that some employees find unsettling.

Smokers everywhere. I understand sales is high pressure but the parking lot and sidewalks are constantly littered with smokers. The building says on 15 ft from door but it's disgusting to walk through and embarrassing when high-level clients come to visit. Other than that, not too many cons. Nothing unusual from the normal business environment.

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!