Invenio Solutions Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.6
John Grady

Pros
  • Great cafereria with free coffee and drinks (in 11 reviews)

• None other than 8-5 paycheck until they fire you (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management walk around like they own the place (in 14 reviews)

• They keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is (in 11 reviews)

1. Inside Sales Executive

Current Employee - Microsoft Inside Sales Executive in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Microsoft Inside Sales Executive in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management team and enjoyable work environment. Very much a team atmosphere and working with great people.

Cons

Contract job that is reviewed every year leaving some question about employment year over year.

Advice to Management

Find a way to bridge the gap between contracts.

2. Inside Sales Executive

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Quick onboarding and good training

Cons

Third Party vendor and subject to client changes that effect the contract and job security

Just okay - good starter job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Most of my co-workers are really good people Casual dress code (although some people take this too far in a not-so-good way) Decent hours - sometimes we get let out early the day before a major holiday 401k matching

Cons

The company is cheap beyond belief - cheap computers, cheap, mismatched workstations, expensive benefits, the Austin building is constantly having some type of repair work done because the building hasn't been well maintained, parking lot floods when there is rain Wants skilled experts at entry level wages and will try to tell you that they are doing you a favor by paying you below market rates Avoid leaving the building around 10am when everyone floods outside for their first smoke break, else you will walk through a cloud of cigarette smoke Pretty sure they've found people doing drugs in the restrooms before, but that's hearsay (would not surprise me though)

Advice to Management

If you really want your people to stay long term, it's time to start investing in good talent at market wages, and raising the bar on who you bring in the door. It's one thing to be fiscally responsible, it's another thing to be cheap. I see this as a starter job that is going to help me build my resume for when something better comes along. Benefits are too expensive relative to income. Invest in your infrastructure a little bit - the building is kind of a dump.

5. Good if you can make it

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Good coworkers, opportunity to earn good money if you can make your quota. Lenient managers who will give you time to make your sales even if you miss quota for a week or so. They train and develop you rather than just throw you in and see if you stick.

Cons

The same tired leads that have already heard a previous sales pitch and have no interest in the product is a big barrier to overcome. The language barrier in talking to some business owners is also very difficult. Hard to make 150+ dials a day on limited leads. Pay is very low for the work that you do.

Advice to Management

Increase the pay to a living wage.

Get used to changes constantly and don

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a lot of good training.

Cons

You can only sell off their leads that are 7 years old. You spend most of your day weeding through disconnects and businesses that are no longer in business. Then you finally find one still open, you get them wanting to buy, only to find when you are writing the agreement and verifying their address that they are no longer in your coverage area. Then Invenio is constantly changing your pay, hourly, comp plan, bonus pay dates, even when they have given you a calendar for the year. In many ways they seem "wishy washy" . You are micro managed and you had better make your 150 calls. It is broadcast through emails that go to everyone, just how many calls you make and how much time is spent talking to people. There is a reason myself, as well as many others are on here "looking"!

Advice to Management

I keep hearing you are making it easier to make bonuses, but the bottom line is, you should tell people it is advisable to figure on living on your base salary! When you changed the comp plan "again" and said that anything that hadn't been installed already, we were not going to be paid for.. WAS WRONG! Everything that has been going on, not just lately but all the way back from when i started 8 months ago, make it very obvious that we are just a number and you can NOT be trusted. My advise is, if it matters, I would highly recommended NOT messing with your peoples money or livelihood because I don't think I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sales Consultant

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Being lazy is actually encouraged.

Cons

They hired me along with about 60 other people. Throughout training the told us over and over how even though we all came through temp agencies, they needed every single one of us to stay and become an actual employee in 3 months. By the end of the week of training we were down to around 40. A week into actual work, down to probably 20. The third week in, I got a call from the staffing company that I went through saying that she didn't know why, but they had let go the rest of the people that they had sent over. Turns out all those people weren't quitting as I had thought, they were being dropped. They had us all on their client called Charter which is a phone and internet service company who has an absolutely HORRIBLE reputation. The leads we were given were terrible. They either already had service, were disconnected or someone within our call center had called them within a week. The people who have been there longer get leads that are actually interested, people who asked to be called. Base pay is $11/hr, the commission scale looks great until you realize that around 75% of the company is not hitting even the lowest commission rate. Overall, the company is built on deceit.

Advice to Management

Don't lie to your new hires,

Thieves

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Look hard for them, and just because your coworkers are cool doesn't make the company cool.

Cons

They're completely sketchy. I have yet to receive unpaid wages... It's past the deadline according to Texas law for final pay...

Advice to Management

Pay your employees if you want them to stay. Stop coming out of left field and taking bonuses. Stop the sketchy, borderline criminal behavior. No more "we don't know where the checks are... They should be coming..." No more claiming you've sent payments without ANY proof. DON'T WORK HERE. SCAM ALERT.

Up & down, and all around.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people on the elite team are fabulous and the culture is unique, with great benefits, and a competitive wage. Modern work stations, and both extensive/continual training system. Not to mention the 25 cent sodas!

Cons

Fairly high turnover on lower end program, and a medium degree of turnover on the high end teams. This has led to a highly diverse mixture of education, enthusiasm, experience. This unfortunately, has opened up a sentiment of "have's" vs. "have-not's". These are also contractual positions, so every year your job is on the line regardless of your success, due to you alignment with the overall achievement of the team. Because of this, there are always rumors that this program or that is coming to an end, and it seems as though much more time is spent reporting about reports in an attempt to justify your value, than actually being allowed to perform the tasks which lead to success...like picking up the phone to dial clients and partners.

Advice to Management

Even management has proven to have loose lips that lead to false hopes. The directors should not put any degree of "hope" of something happening, until there is a signature. After the last 20 or so months I've been with the team, there have been too many blows to moral due to unfulfilled promises made by lower-end management.

Inside Territory Manager

Former Employee - Inside Territory Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Territory Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Fun work environment. Challenging and busy.

Cons

Management is ridiculous. Coworkers seem like friends but will stab you in the back if you excel or top others in your area. Communication amongst management is terrible. Managers have no training and are spineless. The compensation is ok but your bonus is sad and there is absolutely no job security. You could be the number one producer one month and unemployed the next because someone more tenured is threatened by your success. Management doesn't stand up for you. Call quotas are old fashioned and unrealistic. The people who decide your fate at the end of each contract are completely ignorant to how great you are at your job. The sales model needs constant adjustments and doesn't work. You can be let go with no severance and with 80 hours of vacation and not get paid for any of it after being there for years while they keep the New guy w a high school diploma onboard. Most of these decisions are made through favorites. These people will guarantee your job is safe as you sign a New lease then lay you off the next week for no known reason other than you weren't someone's favorite. Worst place to work.

Advice to Management

See above although you will never change this. You lost your smartest employees for dumb cheap ones because you can't manage at all.

11. Sales RepGetting hired was a breeze you get an interview go over your title, you take a paper quiz 2 different quizzes.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hourly pay is now $14.42, 30k a year. Plus commission (commission sucks)There very flexible, you get 2 days of paid vacation as soon as you start. There flexible for you to get up and out of your seat whenever exept after your last hr. Your vacation pays will add on every 60-90days 1 pay day a month. You get an hr paid lunch. If you happen to go over it you can always make it up by shortening your next lunch by 30min.

Cons

You have to make your quota a week. If you have a bad month, your jobs on the line. You have 1.5week in half to meet your goal. You have a trainer who acts like he's gods gift to earth luckily you only have to deal with him for the week. Pay very close attention in training pretend to stay awake cause the trainer will look at your body language. Not to keep in mind he's very racist and makes dumb jokes. And likes to brag about his past of being a news caster. Not to mention he makes the shots on weather he wants to still keep you as an employee for the job. The test there is literally your job on the line to even fully make it as a full time rep 8-5 mon-fri. At the end of training pray to god that you get a good (manager) call coach. That's actually will be there for you. It's a sink or swim job. You got to figure out wether you can float on your own no one there will give you tips on how to be successfull unless your an attractive person.

Advice to Management

Wish they were more focused on there employees. Instead of sitting there chatting it up with each other making it seem like there doing something

RSS Feed </> Embed