Invenio Solutions
www.inveniomarketing.com Austin, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Invenio Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

John Grady

Pros:
  • "cheap drinks, free coffee, nice facility, hours"
    in 9 reviews
  • "Invenio Solutions has become exceptional and is a growing company with new clients added this past year"
    in 6 reviews
Cons:
  • "They pay is lower for those that have a proven sales record but I love my upper management and that has a value"
    in 10 reviews
  • "There is very little concern for the employees and has the culture of a call center"
    in 8 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Good learning experience

Inside Sales (Former Employee)

Prosengaged with Microsoft team in sales, learned product, business processes, and gained a better understanding of the corporate culture.

Conscontract work...The company works on a contract basis with several companies, sometimes contracts are changed or not renewed.

Advice to Senior Managementna

Excellent HR department. Has to be to replace everyone who leaves

Business Development Representative (Current Employee)
    Winchester, VA

ProsThis is not a difficult job, it is repetitive and easy. If you can use a computer and talk on the phone you are fine.

ConsManagement openly lies to you and to the clients. The are all about themselves while feeding you corporate Kool-aid. If you need a start in life or even a restart, this can be the place. If you want a career or a future, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just say you are people first. It is decieptful because you are clearly yourselves first, the client second. You know that the human resources you hire are easy to replace and you treat them that way. Everyone knows you are in it to make money, be honest about that.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

One Star is to much for Invenio Solutions.

Microsoft Inside Territory Manager (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsIf you can be bought with cheap drinks and a company that has no ethics this is your place. Hurry they are ready to lie to you too.

ConsThis is a company that is 100% cold calling. They will tell anything to make you feel different don't be fooled. No quality control, the more you make up the more you get paid. Microsoft one day you are going to see what is really in that pipeline.

Career Goals & Advancement not at Invenio. They will tell you you can apply for a management job and oh they already have given the job to someone else outside the company a week ago. Suprise! Don't make plans to advance at Invenio. Invenio's Open Door policy is we lie to your face.

When Invenio Solutions tried to use Glass Door they sent out a company wide email from one of the owners to preasure employees to go on and write something nice. Beware of the glowing reviews on here. I would bet uper managment is writing them. Everyone that expressed truthful reports were called loosers and other names in the email. I guess that is more of the People Frist stuff.

Goals are out of touch with reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire your managers and find out what is really going on in your company. You renamed your HR Department "People First" might need to learn what that means first. I guss if you say it enough people will belive it. Invenio's "People First" policy is to lay people off with no notice at 3:30 and cut their benifits the same day. People First sounds more like Profit First! Just be truthful John Grady or is that to much to ask.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not Worth It

(Former Employee)

Pros-Nice middle management on the sales floor
    -Decent benefits

Cons-This company is a slave to whoever becomes their client -- they do not really have their own vision or direction.
    -Upper management is terrible, and doesn't take time to get to know the staff, even those they work closely with.
    -No company culture (they don't even provide silverware or napkins in the breakroom)
    -A dishonest environment - everyone on the sales floor were told back in February to take time to write positive reviews of the company on Glassdoor, hence the influx of positive comments on the same day, all at once.
    -HR is abysmal and dishonest. They fire so many people there that they spend most of their time battling unemployment claims in court, and doing their best to make sure reps do not receive it. They come across as helpless and discouraging when complaints come their way.
    -Multiple felons work there.
    -They pay their reps about 1/3 of the going rate for this industry, and have no plans to increase the base pay or compensation. The executives all drive very expensive vehicles. You might as well work at a book store or Starbucks, you will have more room for advancement and make about the same pay.

Advice to Senior Management-Stop feeding such a culture of greed, where you underpay your employees and pocket sales for executives and clients.
    -Have SOME type of fun thing planned for your staff -- 2 outings per year in a company this size is just sad.

9 to 5

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsYou leave at 5 sharp no need to stay back afterwards because you are talking to people of a list so no more work to do

Consbad lists, accounts tell you not to call back, ridiculous sales call center 1978 mentality, tight medians and very noisy, low pay etc etc
    Oh very quick to fire people

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease our pay the reason everyone is leaving is because nearly everybody pays more, in fact as you know a couple of us left to the restaurant sector

Call center

Microsoft Premier Sales (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsThe call coaches sit with you a few minutes but really they know the deal and spend most of the time on their phones and applying to get away from it all. It is a pay Check but they pink slip people every month,

ConsThey keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is. You have to do a ton of cold calls every day. Most numbers are disconnected and hang up anyway. I hate it.
    Then they have a call coach sitting there saying jump in and give them a reason to talk to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the job and all. I know it's temp for you and me and everybody here so since we will meet somewhere else soon please try to be a little nicer. We can part way as friends.

Problems Problems Problems

Microsoft Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsYou do not do over time and everyone leaves right on the dot. I wouldn't want to spend an extra minute in this office,

ConsThe management, senior management, programs, accounts, lists and numbers do not work. The management is a bunch of low class ex-cons and fired from previous jobs (or this is their first). The lists and accounts do not want to hear from you. Everyone is looking to leave and fast.
    They are impolite and arrogant at Invenio. Everyone knows pink slips come regularly.

Telemarketing lovers

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThey pay base salary
    Cheap sodas
    Friendly people

ConsBad leads
    Not enough support from senior management

The best of the best

Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsLove love love working at Invenio. I am learning a lot and with permission work harder than most by coming in early and leaving late. I love maximizing my commission, creating a career path for myself and definitely serving the many tier one companies that trust their sales and mantra to Invenio Marketing Solutions

ConsNone. I am learning as fast as possible to better serve my company, our contracts and my pocketbook lol

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks a lot for all the time you spend with us and coach and guide us. I can definitely see this job blossoming into a life-long career at Invenio.

Meh

Austin, TX

ProsThe experience looks good on my resume

Cons-Upper management walk around like they own the place
    -HR is a joke - they don't help you with your problems, they just listen
    -recruiters are always nice and follow up with our referrals quickly
    -have a felony? no worries - they will hire you
    -too many people crammed into one ugly, old building

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten up, don't take yourself too seriously - no one else does.

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Invenio Solutions Videos

Invenio Solutions – Why Work for Us?

Invenio Solutions is a full-service sales firm focused on high quality lead development and outsourced sales. Our firm combines the sophistication of a Fortune 100 company with the creativity and energy of a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invenio Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Invenio Solutions CEO John Grady. All 135 reviews posted anonymously by Invenio Solutions employees.