Invenio Solutions Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.6
John Grady

Pros
  • Great cafereria with free coffee and drinks (in 11 reviews)

• None other than 8-5 paycheck until they fire you (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management walk around like they own the place (in 14 reviews)

• They keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is (in 11 reviews)

1. Microsoft Consultant

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horseshoe Bay, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horseshoe Bay, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, great training and great people.

Cons

Every year they tend to go through lay offs on or around July 1st. Hard planning for the long term since you do not know if your contract or your teams contract will be renewed.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the snakes in the grass. They kill the spirit of the company and cannot be trusted.

2. Inside Sales Executive

Current Employee - Microsoft Inside Sales Executive in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Microsoft Inside Sales Executive in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management team and enjoyable work environment. Very much a team atmosphere and working with great people.

Cons

Contract job that is reviewed every year leaving some question about employment year over year.

Advice to Management

Find a way to bridge the gap between contracts.

3. Inside Sales Executive

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Quick onboarding and good training

Cons

Third Party vendor and subject to client changes that effect the contract and job security

Just okay - good starter job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Most of my co-workers are really good people Casual dress code (although some people take this too far in a not-so-good way) Decent hours - sometimes we get let out early the day before a major holiday 401k matching

Cons

The company is cheap beyond belief - cheap computers, cheap, mismatched workstations, expensive benefits, the Austin building is constantly having some type of repair work done because the building hasn't been well maintained, parking lot floods when there is rain Wants skilled experts at entry level wages and will try to tell you that they are doing you a favor by paying you below market rates Avoid leaving the building around 10am when everyone floods outside for their first smoke break, else you will walk through a cloud of cigarette smoke Pretty sure they've found people doing drugs in the restrooms before, but that's hearsay (would not surprise me though)

Advice to Management

If you really want your people to stay long term, it's time to start investing in good talent at market wages, and raising the bar on who you bring in the door. It's one thing to be fiscally responsible, it's another thing to be cheap. I see this as a starter job that is going to help me build my resume for when something better comes along. Benefits are too expensive relative to income. Invest in your infrastructure a little bit - the building is kind of a dump.

6. Good if you can make it

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Good coworkers, opportunity to earn good money if you can make your quota. Lenient managers who will give you time to make your sales even if you miss quota for a week or so. They train and develop you rather than just throw you in and see if you stick.

Cons

The same tired leads that have already heard a previous sales pitch and have no interest in the product is a big barrier to overcome. The language barrier in talking to some business owners is also very difficult. Hard to make 150+ dials a day on limited leads. Pay is very low for the work that you do.

Advice to Management

Increase the pay to a living wage.

7. Not much...

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

inexpensive sodas, co workers, breaks

Cons

Micromanagement, cold leads, no job security

Get used to changes constantly and don

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a lot of good training.

Cons

You can only sell off their leads that are 7 years old. You spend most of your day weeding through disconnects and businesses that are no longer in business. Then you finally find one still open, you get them wanting to buy, only to find when you are writing the agreement and verifying their address that they are no longer in your coverage area. Then Invenio is constantly changing your pay, hourly, comp plan, bonus pay dates, even when they have given you a calendar for the year. In many ways they seem "wishy washy" . You are micro managed and you had better make your 150 calls. It is broadcast through emails that go to everyone, just how many calls you make and how much time is spent talking to people. There is a reason myself, as well as many others are on here "looking"!

Advice to Management

I keep hearing you are making it easier to make bonuses, but the bottom line is, you should tell people it is advisable to figure on living on your base salary! When you changed the comp plan "again" and said that anything that hadn't been installed already, we were not going to be paid for.. WAS WRONG! Everything that has been going on, not just lately but all the way back from when i started 8 months ago, make it very obvious that we are just a number and you can NOT be trusted. My advise is, if it matters, I would highly recommended NOT messing with your peoples money or livelihood because I don't think I would recommend this company to anyone!

9. Good job

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Lots of training, room for growth, amazing coworkers, nice amenities

Cons

Micro management, strict attendance, 30 min lunch

Advice to Management

Ease up on the employees interaction, good morale is important.

Sales Consultant

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Being lazy is actually encouraged.

Cons

They hired me along with about 60 other people. Throughout training the told us over and over how even though we all came through temp agencies, they needed every single one of us to stay and become an actual employee in 3 months. By the end of the week of training we were down to around 40. A week into actual work, down to probably 20. The third week in, I got a call from the staffing company that I went through saying that she didn't know why, but they had let go the rest of the people that they had sent over. Turns out all those people weren't quitting as I had thought, they were being dropped. They had us all on their client called Charter which is a phone and internet service company who has an absolutely HORRIBLE reputation. The leads we were given were terrible. They either already had service, were disconnected or someone within our call center had called them within a week. The people who have been there longer get leads that are actually interested, people who asked to be called. Base pay is $11/hr, the commission scale looks great until you realize that around 75% of the company is not hitting even the lowest commission rate. Overall, the company is built on deceit.

Advice to Management

Don't lie to your new hires,

sales rep

I worked at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Come as you are dress code, literally! They do fun motivating events to show appreciation to keep moral up but will never groom you to move up. If by chance you do trust me what they offer to pay is less than the others and just pennies above what you were making with more responsibilty and workload.

Cons

You have to be an over achiever consistently to make the kind of money they promise. If you like living check to check and being under valued then this is the place for you. Another thing is that you think you are getting hired for one job and they assign you another. I came here to work for Microsoft not Charter.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like real people who are coming to work giving all they have to making the company look great. Create road maps for those looking to build a career and move up, don't just say login to our company web portal and find training that interests you!

RSS Feed </> Embed