Invenio Solutions

Updated December 12, 2014
Updated December 12, 2014
2.6

John Grady

Pros
  • Great cafereria with free coffee and drinks (in 11 reviews)

• None other than 8-5 paycheck until they fire you (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management walk around like they own the place (in 14 reviews)

• They keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

Numbers game is a reality! OK experience, terrible leads in 3rd and 4th fiscal quarters

Former Employee - Business Services Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Business Services Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People are good to make friends with, or to support each other as a team. One could take advantage of the client and employee incentives/benefits if he or she is good with written paperwork and following requirements. Now, there is increased sales training and coaching support, so answers are easier to find (more than half of the time...) or find a solution with help from coworkers. There are ways to become a very dynamic part of one's sales team. Encouragement, positive thinking/attitude, and feedback can be pretty good whenever it's given.

Cons

Somewhat unrealistic expectations of quotas with the terrible leads provided --- unless you're somewhat decent at phone rapport, have great hard-closing skills, good with reporting/other tools or paperwork. You have to wait until something is installed and billed to get a bonus...and the support to the sales division is awful, at times.

Not everyone is great at thinking about themselves with an objective view to take advantage of the assistance available, such as the sales trainers and coaches on the call floor. Being observed equally is important. A lot of the termed employees forgot they were in telecommunications sales, and omitted using tone for instead of against them. The need for support, and feedback is instrumental in success. Discipline and individual sales skills will need to be developed with the help from supervisor support and strong team members, also.

It could be worse, people.

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love the people I work with. We have holidays off and insurance available. Decent schedule. There's some advancement opportunity available for those that perform off the charts.

Cons

Base pay should be higher for those that are employed beyond a year. Bonus is often changing making it difficult to make really good money.

More training and more support after initial training please.

I've had a positive experience overall.

Current Employee - Senior BDR in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Senior BDR in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love the balance of a Mon-Fri 8-5 position. I know not everyone can fill the roles we perform so each one of us are important. Invenio has provided me with a great Learning and Training program where I can invest in myself even at home without paying for additional college courses. They provide social events and opportunities to give back to the community. Va minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. I make over $4 more per hour than that plus commissions and the company offers a great benefits package with 401k and 8 paid Holidays plus paid time off. I don't understand some of the complaints and only hope the company image gets better. We are all here to do a job. Perform and do what you are suppose to do with integrity and you will have a job. If you are not performing and missing time and lose your job that is not the companies fault but your own and you should not waste this space complaining about what you had control over.

Cons

There are certain levels of favoritism. There is not much room in this office for promotion. Things can be inconsistent at times but that goes for most everywhere.

Keep up the great work. Yes we all want raises and hopefully one day we will see one:) I like where I work and I like the people I work for!

Pretty Good Place

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you need to learn how to sell, this is the place.

Cons

Telemarketing job, lots of trash works there. Hard to make decent commission.

Stay far, far away

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the people are nice, atmosphere among co-workers can be okay
    Definite schedule -- you start at 8am, leave at 5pm, take an hour lunch and have two breaks.
    Casual environment

Cons

Where do I start?

--Compensation is a joke. There are retail jobs that pay more. And don't expect your experience or education to mean anything. You get the same lousy pay as someone who's just starting out.
    --Impossible metrics and unreasonable monthly goals for quota.
    --Minimal training, meaning that you have to meet these impossible quotas while still learning the product
    --No clear bonus structure and ridiculous documentation for how to get paid
    --No career path or real way to advance.
    --High turnover. This is an interim job and everyone there knows it.

If you want talent, pay for it. Your salary structure is a joke.

Also, stop pretending you're not a call center. You're not fooling anyone.

Sink or swim

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent pay.
    You work with funny coworkers, unique people.

Cons

It's a churn and burn atmosphere. They hire people and fire people every week, they don't cultivate their employees.

If you want to start making quota decrease attrition and increase cultivation. It seems as though the poor performance of the center hasn't changed. That's because this Charter is a complicated product and you only train for one week. Start working with and motivating your employees instead of employing fear tactics from the beginning, after all what is the definition of insanity? It is the same thing and expecting a different result.

Horrible!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Decent location and the compensation was average for Austin, Texas I suppose.

Cons

Negative environment, hostile administration and HR. Would never go back to this company.

Learn that people have a life outside of Invenio and there are much better places to work.

Invenio = Insanity

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A paycheck and a place to get back on your feet. Invenio is a great place to hide out for some time if you've lost your license or have other issues in your past that are keeping you from getting the job you really want. Invenio can be very forgiving on things like your background, or when you show up, or if you actually show up at all.

Cons

Top performers are scrutinized and looked down upon as "cheaters," instead of held up as an example. The company culture is that of a high school, with widespread gossip and unbelievable "how do they even hire these people" people. They know you're there because you have nowhere else to go and they absolutely take advantage of that knowledge. Bonuses are difficult to attain, and built on lies with a false air of enthusiasm. Everyone is planning an exit strategy.

Management? What management? There are maybe two managers that actually lead people at Invenio. The others tend to sit in front of their computers and pout, completing menial tasks just to get through the day. It feels as of Invenio is on an island. No matter what client you are purportedly working for, there is limited access to any resource that would make an employee successful. There is a hands-off CEO and an even more hands-off owner that don't seem to contribute anything beyond silly notions and creation of departments that do effectively nothing.

Good place to start ur career

Current Employee - Tss in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Tss in Irving, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Tons and tons of training. Great cafereria with free coffee and drinks. My old manager was crude, but taught me everything I nneded to know to go to a great job somewhere else. My local manager cared for me not like the managers in Austin.

Cons

Nobody knows what is going on. One day you are working then they fire you. Senior management is incompetent and selfish.

Better pay

Loved my team! Head of HR is amazing but not a career

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My team was like my family! Love them to death and even though some HR reps have no idea what they are doing. Head of HR was great to me and fought for me when it was needed. Good insurance and easy earned pto

Cons

Very unprofessional in many areas. Favoritism is definitely apparent. If you sale a lot you can get away with murder but once its below average watch your back. I diD both and could definitely see the difference.