InventHelp

InventHelp Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Robert Susa

Highly recommended

V Star (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsEXCELLENT SERVICE.... ! GREAT WORK........!!!!

ConsI'm so happy I found this place! The staff is incredibly friendly and made sure I was comfortable with everything the whole time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI highly recommend them.

InventHelp Is On The Right Track

Marketing (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsVery laid back work environment. InventHelp is always looking to improve their services and help in the community. I am happy to be a part of the marketing team and am looking forward to the future of the company as well as helping inventors/entrepreneurs and the community any way I can.

ConsThe only con is that some people don't quite understand the services.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust that all departments should work closer together, Marketing, PR, Advertising, and Sales.

Lovin life

Regional Director (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

Pros-Leads are provided, clients request to be contacted
    -Paid training where they put you in a very nice hotel
    -Clear outline for easy success
    -Work is very easy and extremely rewarding
    - Never a dull day due to interesting clients and ideas
    -Great residuals and great commission structure
    -Friendly people who are willing to help you with everything
    -Very motivating bonuses and prizes

ConsIf you get lucky enough to get a job that pays you this much for doing something this easy and actually complain about it...Than your the kind of guy/gay that lights up rooms by leaving them. Remind me not to talk to you

Advice to Senior ManagementI wouldn't presume to suggest what people could do better when they do it for a living.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good basis, very competitive!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Des Plaines, IL

ProsHelping consumers move their inventions to reality.
    You will get all the sales assistance you need.
    Commissions are based on down payments.

ConsCharge backs are murder.
    If you have a bad month, it will be even worse if your client fall behind in their payments.
    You have no control over that.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould be a way to offset chargebacks against future income and or annual charge off of bad accounts. Forgiveness of charge off against volume.

Great environment

Pittsburgh, PA

ProsWorking at InventHelp gave me the opportunity to learn and grow in my career. Because I was in graduate school while working, I was able to apply my academic skills to my responsibilities. Everyone is interested in your ideas, no matter how random or over the top they are. The people are amazing. It is a family-like environment, where everyone looks out for each other. The most important thing I learned while working is that running into problems at work is inevitable, but how you handle them and work as a team makes the difference. I had a great experience working there and would recommend it to anyone :)

ConsNot many cons of the job. For me, the words "exhibitor" and "attendee" are a con simply because it was something I always had to repeat & explain.

Great service if you understand what you are paying for

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThey are a clean company in what is considered a dirty business. The company takes transparency very seriously, and they do all they can to make sure the client knows what he is getting and what to expect from the service. The work we did was good. There is no guarantee that your invention will be picked up by an outside company but InventHelp did all it could to get the word out. I was proud of the work we did helping our clients.

ConsThe clients do not always understand what they have paid for and get very upset.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees in the loop as to changes. Have managers come back from meetings and share with the rank and file.

Not a bad place to start

Writer (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsInformal, congenial atmosphere. Good place to get a foothold in a profession.

ConsSalary poor, work not terribly stimulating.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more opportunity for professional growth of employees.

Good, not Great

Intern (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsCoopertative management, friendly co-workers, flexible scheduling, and good learning experience. I absolutely loved the environment and all of my co-workers. Everyday that I went in, everyone seemed happy and just pleasant overall. There was always an opportunity to interact with all levels of management without having to jump through any hoops. As an intern, I was assigned a project to work with the owner and president.

ConsLow pay, not very progressive, poor communications, and management procrastinates a lot. The management was just very slow in initiating any projects. I would have projects done for weeks before anything was actually handeled.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop procrasting on assigning responsibilities. Give more immediate feedback. This internship is a great opportunity, but somethings could be done to make it more rewarding.

Fun, fairly easy, and rewarding if you put the time in.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsAll leads call in for services. No cold calling, ever!
    You could easily make a six figure income but probably not until your second year.
    Strong sales support.
    Management is pretty cool and very supportive.
    You get your own office.

ConsSelf employed so you get no benefits.
    No base pay except for the first 3 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic on first year income.

Illusive earnings

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros working here unless you have been with the company for 6 years or more. Most people who are successful are so due to residuals of their accounts.

ConsOffices are independently owned. Owners of the offices have no accountability to the VP of sales. Therefore, owners are not obligated to be honest about position and the difficulty involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest about initial earnings, Hold owners accountable for misleading sales people about earnings. Provide timely training through a professional sales trainer.

Worked for InventHelp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InventHelp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InventHelp CEO Robert Susa. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by InventHelp employees.