InventHelp

www.inventhelp.com

InventHelp Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Robert Susa

Awesome People. Excellent Company.

Marketing (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsInventHelp is a great company to work for, with plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement. 'There's no "I" in TEAM' should be their Creedo, because the level of teamwork in each department, and collaboration between the departments, is like none I've ever seen. Professional, Creative and Fun environment.

ConsThe days, and weeks leading up to InventHelp's annual INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition) you can expect to be working long hours + some weekend days - BUT - the payoff, when the event goes off without a hitch, is well-worth all of the hard work that goes into it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do. :) Hire the right people, pay them what they're worth, and give them the freedom to flourish.

Great Place to Work!

Communications (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsA great atmosphere with a staff that's truly excited about helping inventors! The InventHelp team is like one big family, and creates a great work/life balance for all employed here! The annual INPEX show can't be beat! The InventHelp staff is really working hard at better tailoring services to each client, and I see extreme potential in the company's services and future direction!

ConsThe invention industry can be dirty at times, so proving that InventHelp is one of the good guys in a industry typically known for schemes and ploys can be challenging.

Great Place to Learn and Grow!

Communications (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsI've had the opportunity to work for InventHelp for many years. It is a great place to start your career because you are able to be part of the process. You get great, hands-on experience, the company cares about the community and takes part in service projects. If you're a good employee and work hard, there is room for advancement and growth. They like to promote within the company and give employees opportunity!

ConsIt can be a struggle at times making sure that our clients understand the ins and outs of our services. We like to make sure we are always managing their expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe more we can communicate with our employees the better!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Highly recommended

V Star (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsEXCELLENT SERVICE.... ! GREAT WORK........!!!!

ConsI'm so happy I found this place! The staff is incredibly friendly and made sure I was comfortable with everything the whole time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI highly recommend them.

InventHelp Is On The Right Track

Marketing (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsVery laid back work environment. InventHelp is always looking to improve their services and help in the community. I am happy to be a part of the marketing team and am looking forward to the future of the company as well as helping inventors/entrepreneurs and the community any way I can.

ConsThe only con is that some people don't quite understand the services.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust that all departments should work closer together, Marketing, PR, Advertising, and Sales.

Lovin life

Regional Director (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

Pros-Leads are provided, clients request to be contacted
    -Paid training where they put you in a very nice hotel
    -Clear outline for easy success
    -Work is very easy and extremely rewarding
    - Never a dull day due to interesting clients and ideas
    -Great residuals and great commission structure
    -Friendly people who are willing to help you with everything
    -Very motivating bonuses and prizes

ConsIf you get lucky enough to get a job that pays you this much for doing something this easy and actually complain about it...Than your the kind of guy/gay that lights up rooms by leaving them. Remind me not to talk to you

Advice to Senior ManagementI wouldn't presume to suggest what people could do better when they do it for a living.

Good basis, very competitive!

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Des Plaines, IL

ProsHelping consumers move their inventions to reality.
    You will get all the sales assistance you need.
    Commissions are based on down payments.

ConsCharge backs are murder.
    If you have a bad month, it will be even worse if your client fall behind in their payments.
    You have no control over that.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould be a way to offset chargebacks against future income and or annual charge off of bad accounts. Forgiveness of charge off against volume.

Great environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsWorking at InventHelp gave me the opportunity to learn and grow in my career. Because I was in graduate school while working, I was able to apply my academic skills to my responsibilities. Everyone is interested in your ideas, no matter how random or over the top they are. The people are amazing. It is a family-like environment, where everyone looks out for each other. The most important thing I learned while working is that running into problems at work is inevitable, but how you handle them and work as a team makes the difference. I had a great experience working there and would recommend it to anyone :)

ConsNot many cons of the job. For me, the words "exhibitor" and "attendee" are a con simply because it was something I always had to repeat & explain.

Great service if you understand what you are paying for

Customer Service (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThey are a clean company in what is considered a dirty business. The company takes transparency very seriously, and they do all they can to make sure the client knows what he is getting and what to expect from the service. The work we did was good. There is no guarantee that your invention will be picked up by an outside company but InventHelp did all it could to get the word out. I was proud of the work we did helping our clients.

ConsThe clients do not always understand what they have paid for and get very upset.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees in the loop as to changes. Have managers come back from meetings and share with the rank and file.

Not a bad place to start

Writer (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsInformal, congenial atmosphere. Good place to get a foothold in a profession.

ConsSalary poor, work not terribly stimulating.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more opportunity for professional growth of employees.

Worked for InventHelp? Contribute to the Community!