InventHelp

Updated October 9, 2014
Updated October 9, 2014
5.0

Robert Susa

This 30-year-old company is a great place to work. There’s a sense of “can do” here that's refreshing.

Current Employee - Communications in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Communications in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The camaraderie, work-life balance ... almost a sense of family. Many of the employee base have worked here for several years. Also, the staff are happy to get involved in local and national charitable events. Since I've been here, we've been to see a Major League Baseball game, toured the city on an open-topped London bus and had two parties. And the work still gets done!

Cons

The commute caused by all the roadwork.

None so far.

Sales Representative

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at InventHelp full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A challenging sales position. Company training was ongoing and helpful. There was great camaraderie among the sales people and other employees.

Cons

Challenges included costs of doing business, sometimes a lack of leads. Work hours included nights and Saturdays, so if you're looking for a 9-5 job, this isn't it.

Strong Opportunities Loaded for everyone

Current Employee - Tech Support Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Tech Support Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing company! you can learn a lot and work with amazing smart people. There are several projects that are challenging and help you to keep growing in your profession. Strong leadership team, very collaborative environment. Working Time flexibility, Nice work ambience, Good employee benefits and policies, less work pressure, lots of entertainment activities, company discount on cafeteria food and travel concessions.

Cons

Cant find except some management part.

Not really.

An experience you can never forget.

Current Employee - Channel Development Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Channel Development Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company has an incredible culture, the people are amazing, the problems we solve always challenge us and we have the special opportunity to be a part of something great. Things I like the best is the freedom we have to choose our projects, the people around the company all have the same entrepreneur mentality making it a great place to solve tough problems and make the world more open and connected.

Cons

Can be decided by management if they can bring in more value for the people.

Not really.

Define yourself strongly through values & growth

Current Employee - Public Relations Executive in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Public Relations Executive in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very bright, talented folks. Never had a problem finding someone to bounce ideas or discussions with. The company is fantastic and tremendous in resources and ability to get things done. Yes, there are many complaints but I think this has to do more that the type of people hired in tend to be analytical and critical.

Cons

none but can their approach be far better than this at the moment.

Define your valued career with InventHelp

Current Employee - Senior Research Program Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Research Program Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for, with awesome benefits. Many locations, competitive pay, and advancement opportunities and tuition reimbursement, and excellent training staff and security staff is very nice and pleasant to work with. Very glad to be a part of a great company and an awesome industry. Family environment very close knit. HR policies are OK you may not find anything special. Everything goes as per project and client requirements and their own policies.

Cons

Not any found with the company in my whole work tenure.

Amused with the company Standards..

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The work is awesome and culture is good. Good salary coupled with good work life balance and plenty of perks. I like its work culture, openness and opportunities offered to all the employees. Very Supportive Management The people & administration are great to work with. Work culture is good, you get good opportunities to work on large-scale projects. People recognition is very good & people are highly appreciated for their work & achievements. Salary package is competitive. Hikes & benefits are encouraging. People policies are excellent.

Cons

For all these responsibilities, the package seem bit low & responsibilities were so much.

Great Experience with such a Mature Team of Experts

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good place to work and learn. Management effectively supports balance between work and family life. Utmost support in case of emergencies. Strong values and ethics. I have the most talented and the smartest group of colleagues you can imagine. The work culture is open and the management is very friendly. In this company employee empowerment is at its best. There are lots of great things to work on. The company has a great brand value and great work culture. It offers work from home option to employees. The company has a strong global presence and great clientele. Good support by seniors, smooth functioning and easy access to information are a big plus.

Cons

Salary benefits can be increased.

None at the moment

Strong Team Work & Management

Current Employee - Research Associate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very Good Company. It has excellent Work Culture, The company offers Flexible Timings, l. Immense Growth Opportunities. Work life balance , Work From Home options , Free Food & Transport, Free access to internet , Good work culture. There is Strong Management Control that encourages talented employees to take challenges and perform. Great environment to work in, positive people all around. Conducive environment for growth. Good work satisfaction for everyone. Good salary and benefits package. Nice friendly colleagues.

Cons

Not any found so far while i worked with the co.

Truly Career Oriented Company - InventHelp

Current Employee - Product Design Associate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Product Design Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at InventHelp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work culture, friendly environment, Flexible timings, work load depends on the team and manager (no heavy work load in most of the teams) . Beneficial in terms of vacation days and in the approach of managerial level people. Very high job security. Technical growth depends on the individual's talent who gets in and the team in which he/she is. There are some employees who are highly talented, in the same company for long time.

Cons

Benefits & Management can take some other ways to come up with new solutions for more growth.