Inventurus

Add Photos

Inventurus President & CEO Sachin K. Gupta

Sachin K. Gupta

Start Up Spirit

ProsEveryday is a new day with new challenges and things to accomplish. The people are smart, helpful, and supportive from top management to the agent level. When you need help, you get it. When you don't need help, you are left alone to get your job done.

ConsBecause this company is so fast paced, it sometimes feels as if the practice of "Ready, Shoot, Aim" is followed and it can feel a little unfocused at times. However, growth has been obtained year or year so the risks seem to be worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more. Communicate realistic views of what is going on in the current state instead of only talking about the future. Both perspectives are needed.

House of cards

Vice President, Business Strategy Development (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsBenefits are good and CEO seems to be an honest person

ConsAbsolutely no leadership at the executive sales level

Advice to Senior ManagementFire Joe

got to learn new things but management is not so good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood work experience at fresher level, Good colleagues

ConsCustomer is key but employees are just resources.
    No proper development process
    Management is not proper
    Canteen is not so good.
    Washroom facilities are not proper.
    Very slow growth

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsBeen here for over 6 years, and it has been one of the best places to work in
    Growth and Learning, Fast paced environment and great colleagues!
    The Vision and unwavering drive of our Senior Management Team

ConsOrg Communication needs to improve

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Fulfilling and Nourishing Career

Manager - Human Resources (Current Employee) Airoli (India)

ProsUnleashes hidden potential of employees by tapping the right Talent.
    Follows Fair and just practices while continuing to grow exponentially

ConsCan do better Infrastructure wise

A company with only fancy designations

Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood salary only when you join. Some challenging projects only in Mumbai. In case you are joining in voice process then it is a good company to work.

ConsNo additional rewards and incentives for any special projects. No clear idea of what a designation means- a manager has more experience than a director in many cases. Some teams overworked and just used for offloading work and some teams just chilling with very less work. Variable pay is a joke here since most of the year around it is not paid and no reason provided for not paying variable. If you are looking for some CTC number then negotiate it for fixed. Most of the decisions and management is done based on relationships. Only drop facility for night shift and not pick up facility.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry paying out variable salary to people and paying on time.

Sky is the only limit for the potential of this company

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsA good company with serious work being done. Not a management politics filled company.

In case you would like to expand your learning and grow to limits that you have never imagined then this is the company to be with. Great work life balance. Salary at par with industry standards. Ever expanding portfolio of work and clients and so much to learn.

ConsSometimes the whole fast past momentum of achieving results becomes way of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Progressive organization with a great potential!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Airoli (India)

ProsOpen culture, ample challenges are provided to professional learning and growth, marked to market compensation, great infrastructure, global reach and exposure to nuances of the US Healthcare, marquee clientele, solid focus on modern technological investments, people centrality, meritocracy, no excuse culture that empowers with accountability

ConsAt times move little fast, operate with very tight timelines

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Continue to communicate and keep aligning employees with IKS vision

Best in class experience

Director - Human Resources (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsOne of the best organizations I am proud to be associated with in all these years of experience. It has an excellent people connect culture & some of the very best leaders.

ConsNone. I actually look forward to going to work everyday!

Less Work More Pay in coding

Medical Coding (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsLess work More pay in coding
    Good work life balance

ConsPoor management and no good managers
    Good coders left the job in the last 6 months
    No projects

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some good domain knowledge manager

Worked for Inventurus? Contribute to the Community!